Chapter VII

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

I sat on the bed and stared at the phone that Taemin had brought for me.

"Where can you find such a perfect guy like him?..." I softly whispered to myself, carefully thinking about all the things in the world that he had done for me.

FLASHBACK

I was thirteen. It's my first year in Junior high and I'm in the same school as Taemin.

Because the fact that my Umma doesn't like me, no one teaches me how to be a women.

Well, education does but...

"Hey! That girl has blood stain on her skirt!" I heard someone shouted.

Ignoring them like usual, I continued strolling down the hallway with the books in my arms.

"Oh my! She's disgusting!"

"What's wrong with her, walking around like this."

I heard multiple conversations going on and I ignored them till someone caught me on my shoulder.

"Taemin?" I stared at the fifteen year old blonde hair boy.

"Aish. Pabo." He sighed and picked me up in bridal style.




"Here. Do you know how to use this?" He asked and dug out a small white squarish packet from his bag.  

"Why do I-" I gasped when I saw myself in the reflection.

Oh gosh. I'm bleeding.

"Hee baby, do you not know you're having menses now?"

He whispered and pushed me into the female washroom handing me that packet.

Why in the world does he have that in his bag anyway?

After settling with myself, I walked out of the washroom and desperately trying to cover the stain of blood on my skirt with my hands.

Taemin walked towards me with his jacket in his hand. "Taemin, my ski-"

My sentence was cut when he wrapped his jacket around my waist and tie it using the sleeves.

"Here. your skirt what? You looked fine to me." He gave me a reassuring smile.

FLASHBACK END

"Hee baby?" I'm dragged back to the reality by Taemin's calling when he came out from the bathroom with a just a boxer pants.

"Oh. Hey." I smiled and my eyes automatically wondered down to his bare chest.

Hey Heena, it's not like you never seen before right. What the heck?

I cleared my throat and awkwardly looked away. Anywhere but him.

"Stop wondering around. I know you're shy." He chuckled at the end of his words and crawled up the bed beside me.

"Pfft." I rolled my eyes and stared at the phone again.

"Like the model?"

"Umm."

"Like the phone?"

"Umm."

"Like me?"

"Umm."

I heard his sigh and I turned my head to glance at him.

"You like me, not love me?" He muttered into his hands when he buried his face in it.

Aish. How old is this person?

"Opppppppa." I pulled his arm and hugged it while lying down on the bed, making him laid down too.

"Hee baby. I admit I'm jealous when you're with Key."

"I know." I laughed a little into his chest.

"Seriously. You won't understand the feeling when someone you've love for so many years finally responded to your love and became your girlfriend. Especially when you love the girl more than life itself." He whispered and tighten the grip on my waist.

"I love you." I quietly mumbled and closed my eyes.

I heard a laugh and not long after that, I felt a pair of lips on my forehead.

"Goodnight Hee baby." He whispered into my ear.





 

 

 

 

 





Taemin's POV
--------------------

"Hee baby! You're freakin' taking forever inside! COME OUT." I pounded on the bathroom door and shouted at it.

For the past thirty minutes, she's been inside and we're running late for school now. "CRAP!" She screamed as soon as she got out from the toilet, "what?" I looked at her as I started popping contact lens into my eyes.

"What the heck Oppa? How did you know my cup size?" She scoffed.

Pfft. So the bra I got for her fits her perfectly?

FLASHBACK

"Where are we going?" I pulled Heena and squeezed through everyone that was in the way.

I ignored her question and tighten the grip on her hand, afraid that I might just lose her when we were in the crowd.

She's someone I can't afford to lose no matter what.

"Here we are." I stopped in front of a shop and pulled Heena to stand beside me.

"Lingerie shop..?" Her jaw hung opened and I chuckled at her reaction.

"Hee baby, it's time you wear a bra and stop wearing that singlet."

"Pfft. Why are you caring so much? First you had a pad in your bag and now you're bringing me to this. This...?"

"Aish. Just go in." I pushed her into the shop and let the shop assistant to measure her body and whatever that needs to be measured.

Had a pad in my bag? Tch. If it's not for you, the brainless person who doesn't know how to prepare for menses. Would I bring it?

FLASHBACK END

"Yah!"

"Ouch!" I grabbed my shoulder that Heena just slapped at.

What the , she does have strength.

"How did you know my size you ert! And stop giggling like one idiot dammit!" She hissed and grabbed for comb and started combing her long messy hair.

"ert? Is that the right term to describe your husband?"

"Husband?" She stopped combing and the comb stuck somewhere in her hair.

"If not? Who are you going to marry in the future?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes, turning them to face the mirror again.

"No idea." She muttered.

"No idea?!" I go up to her and hugged her from the back. Snuggling my head into her neck, she shivered a little under my touch.

"You can only be mine. I've been looking after you for so many years. Don't even thought of leaving me." I whispered and lightly nipped on her neck earning a light moan for myself.

"Stop it you idiot! We're running late!" She elbowed me. Oh gosh, SHE ELBOWED ME.

I sighed and held onto my chest. "My Hee baby's turning violent already.." I mumbled and gone out of the room.

Heena, I've been with you since young. I catered to all your needs during your growth. I love you for so many years. Basically, I love you more than life itself. So please, don't ever leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pfft I'm such a nice author I update frequently /self-claimed/

READERS, I NEED COMMENTS DESPERATELY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMEONE IS READING THIS

I'm currently doing my school's proj and you know what's my feeling now?

taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

but well since I'm still a student and I've to do this...

taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

Don't hesitate to make friends with me! I don't bite and I love to make friends! (: Thank you everyone for reading! /bowed/