Epilogue

Condemned Love

 

Four years later
--------------------

Taemin's POV
--------------------

"It's a pleasure working with you."

"You're welcome." I stood up and shook hands with the middle-aged lady.

"It's certainly nice to have a son like you. Being so capable and smart to be able to handle a company as big as Lee's corp. I bet your father must have trained you since young." She smiled as the wrinkled around her eyes appear.

I bowed slightly and shook my head, "ani, you over-praised me."

"May I ask how old are you this year?"

"I'm twenty-three." I replied with a small smile.

"That's impressive. You will definitely be a successful one in the future. Excuse me as I've another meeting in New Zealand." She gave me those motherly smile and I gave a 45-degree bow.

After ensuring she left the conference room, I fell back onto the leather chair and loosen the tie around my neck.

"Phew. Finally." I let out a defeated sigh before I heard a knock on the door.

"President Lee, I've reserved a room at Haeju restaurant."

I smiled, "thank you Secretary Jung. Take a rest, we have been working too hard for this," I took the file and held it up in front of him.

"Daehan organisation. Contract sealed." I smirked as I dropped the file onto the table.

He gasped in surprise, "President Lee you're awesome. The lady was hard to please and-"

"Okay okay." I chuckled as I rested my elbows on the surface of the table, showing him a V-sign with my fingers, "two weeks break."

"Thank you President Lee!" He grinned widely.









"Yah why are you wearing heels?!" I literally jumped out from the car as soon as I saw Heena walking out from the front door with heels.

Guess what? She's not car-sick anymore. She told me she was perfectly fine when Jin put her in car the other time and I don't believe it so I drive her out with my yellow Ferrari and the outcome? She isn't uncomfortable at all.

"Why can't I wear heels? I just brought them and see, don't they look fabulous?" She laughed and lifted her right leg for me to catch a glimpse of her heels.

"Yah!" I hold onto her and sighed, "don't you know that you're pregnant? Standing on one foot is dangerous!" I hissed and walked her to the passenger seat.

"Oh please yeobo, I'm pregnant, I'm not paralysed." She rolled her eyes on me.

Seriously, turning into pregnant lady makes her very arrogant at times. I used to remember when Hee baby listen to me all the time. Where did that innocent girl go?


After driving for around fifteen minutes, we reached the destination. Haeju restaurant.

"Annyeong-haseyo. I'm Lee Taemin." I smiled at the staff that stood behind the counter while intertwining my fingers with Heena's.

"Neh, this way." She smiled and led us to one long hallway.

"Kamsamida." Heena bowed slightly and I slide opened the door after the staff left.

"Oh. Taemin oppa and Hee unnie!"

"Annyeong!" Heena said loudly, grabbing the attention of the little girl in Jin's arms.

"Hee ahjuma!" The little girl yelled.

"What about me?" I walked over and lowered my body so that my face was just an inch away from the little girl.

"Tae ahjusshi!" She shouted in my face and I can't help but to pinch her little cheeks with both of my hands.

How cute is this girl. She must have got her good-looking gene from..

"Oh you came!" Someone yelled and I snapped my head back and saw Jonghyun coming in with a baby in his arms.

"Aigoo, Daejong-ah." I pinched the cheek of the little baby.

"Yeobo, can you stop pinching every cheeks you see?" Heena rolled her eyes on me again before settling herself on the seat.

"Taemin oppa, you made Hee unnie angry?"

"Ani. She wasn't happy with me since her pregnancy." I walked over to Heena and kissed her forehead, "right Hee baby?" I smiled.

"Yah yah yah, there's children here." Jonghyun yelled and sat in his seat.



So, four years had passed. Heena's pregnant now with our first baby and the reason why she's only pregnant after four years was because she's busy with her studies and I'm busy with the Corp's stuff. Yes, two years ago when I'm twenty-one, I successfully took over Appajee's place and am now the president of Lee's Corp. Both Appajee and Omonee went touring around the world since they've got nothing to do in their life anymore.

Jonghyun and Natasha got married shortly after our wedding ceremony and I'm impressed at how fast Natasha was pregnant right after a month of their marriage. She gave birth to a baby girl and they named her Kim Daeyoung. After which, she gave birth to another baby boy called Kim Daejong.

The sad thing is, Natasha passed away two months ago when Daejong was three months old. Jonghyun went into another breakdown but he told me that he was glad that he spent time with her in her last few years. He was happy that she gave him two kids and he promised to stay strong for the kids. I don't quite believe him at first so I stayed with him until one day I realised that Jonghyun had really moved on.

Jin? She's a super model now that everyone wanted to use. She was so busy that she hardly had time for rest and she told me via email that she like a boy. That guy was a photographer and she told me how handsome he looked when he was focusing on taking good pictures.



"Hey everyone!" The door was barged through and without looking up, I already knew it was Onew.

"Onew oppa!" Both Heena and Jin said in excitement.

"It's been a while buddy!" Jonghyun and I stood up and went over to Onew and gave him a buddy-hug.

"How's US?" I asked.

"It's good. Oh, I got a girlfriend and we are getting married soon." He smiled shyly and scratched the back of his head clumsily.

Three of us laughed and sat down round the dinning table.

The moment Onew graduated, he took over his father's company in US and for the four years, we didn't keep in touch because everyone was so busy. Me with the Lee's corp and Jonghyun with his wife, but now since Natasha passed away, Jonghyun will be busy with his dad's company and also looking after his two kids.

Four years seemed short but everything changed isn't it?














Heena's POV
--------------------


"Crapppp I'm so tired....." I kicked off my heels and dragged my feet up the steps without waiting for Taemin.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" I gasped the moment he picked me up and hugged me close to my chest. "Aren't you tired? Oppa shall carry you to the bedroom." He smiled and headed to the bed room. 

 


Really.

No matter how many times I see Taemin with his bare upper body. I can't seemed to take my eyes off him.

"Yeobo. I'm shy." He smirked and tried to cover his body with the towel that he used to wipe his hair.

"Pfft. Seriously. Damn you." I scoffed and looked away, feeling heat creeping up my neck and blush flashed across my cheeks.

"Stop being so ill-mannered Hee baby. I don't remember teaching you to scold people."

"I don't remember you teaching me good things either." I stuck my tongue out at him before pulling the blanket over me. He threw the towel aside and came to settle himself beside me on the bed.

He scooted towards me and carefully wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled when I recalled how he used to pull me towards him but now that I'm pregnant, he will scoot towards me instead.

"What's so funny?" He whispered against my ear. I decided to turn over and came face to face with him, throwing my hands around his neck and closed the gap between us.

"Nothing." I smiled and pecked a kiss on his lips.

"Hee baby. Stop being so alluring. You're pregnant now I can't do anything and it's torturing."

"Ha! That's so sad for you." I pinched the bridge of his nose and closed my eyes.

"I love you Hee baby." He whispered and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight."

 

 

 

 

 

ALRIGHT, THAT'S THE END OF CONDEMNED LOVE. I THANK ALL 52 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE READING THIS (but it's weird how I only get one or two comments per chapter...hmm...) SO THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH. /BOW DEEPYLY/ I'm truely thankful for everyone who spent their time reading this fanfic and I can't express my gratitude into words so I'm gonna 

Taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

Anyway, I don't bite, feel free to befriend me and talk to me on my wall and I swear I will reply as soon as I saw the wall post. Now that it's the end of condemned love, it's the new start for other fanfic. /hehehehehehe/

Goodbye all readers! See you all again in my other fics!