I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better ~B2STU-Kiss~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

 

"Minwoo oppa!" I heard her voice, "oppa! We need to go get to class. Mr Park will be mad again."

"No he won't," I reassured her.

"Come on!" she pulled me by my wrist making me chuckle at her, she was so cute!

"Minwoo, Hyera. You two are late again. What's the reason today?" Mr. Park asked slamming his hand on his desk.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again," Hyera said quietly looking down at her shoes.

"Aish, what am I going to do about you two? Go sit."

Hyera and I sat down looking at each other trying to not burst out laughing. It was our third lateness this week and we got off the hook each time with the same excuse.

Hyera and I have been dating for a year already. It was the longest relationship I ever had with a girl. I think I might have found the right one.

After school like always me and her were walking home alone.

"Oppa, Mr. Park is really not that strict is he?" Hyera laughed jumping infront of me.

"I told you he won't be mad, I think you would've understood after two times," I chuckled.

"Minwoo! Is this your new girlfriend," that voice sent shivers down my back. What is he doing here again?

"Seunghyun, what are you doing here?" I asked not even sure where the voice was coming from.

"I've been watching you lately, you know I think I found your weak spot," Seunghyun came out of the dark alley with four people behind him.

"Hyera, run!" I warned by girlfriend.

"What? Oppa who are these people?"

"Hyera, just do as I say. RUN!" I screamed.

"Do you really think we would let her go that easily?" Seunghyun smirked, "Daesung, Yongbae get her."

Two guys grabbed Hyera by her arms causing her to scream:

"Let go of me!"

"Seunghyun what do you want from me?" it caused me pain to see her struggle in the hands of two huge guys.

"I still hold grudges, don't you remember! You caused me her! You killed her!" Seunghyun spat out.

"Look how many times do I have to tell this to you, I didn't kill her. It was her own fault!"

"I trusted you with her life, you let her go!" Seunghyun now came up to me and punched me in the face with his large fist.

"No, don't hurt him!" Hyera called, I could almost hear her crying.

"Shut up!" Seunghyun yelled.

"Seunghyun, it wasn't my fault!" I yelled.

"I trusted you to look after her, but you let Yunho's gang to come after her. I trusted you with her life, and you failed! I am going to make you suffer just like you did!" Seunghyun took out a gun.

"No Seunghyun, don't do it!" I screamed as he pointed the gun right at Hyera's head. She was scared to death, and I could see that.

"Minwoo, who are these people?" she cried out.

"No Seunghyun, don't do this to me!" I was literarly begging him now.

"Say goodbye to your little girlfriend Minwoo," with that he shot. With that shot he killed my whole heart, with that shot he ruined my life, with that shot he killed my first love...