Secret Cafe ~Lyriel~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

BRRIGN!

Ugh! That stupid alarm clock! I slammed my palm on top of my alarm clock to shut it. Why does my mom even set my alarm clock to this early?

“Eunhee! Get up!” my mom’s voice echoed into my room through the hall way.

“I’ll be up in five minutes!” I groaned back, covering my head with my pillow.

“You’re already eighteen and are still avoiding waking up?” somebody grabbed the pillow and pulled it up, revealing my horrible morning hair scattered all over my face.

“I stayed up late yesterday studying,” I confessed, pulling my covers over me.

“Get up, you’ll be late!” she said pulling my blanket away from me.

“Ugh,” I groaned, sitting up, “fine, you happy?”

“Go wash up,” she threw my blanket and pillow in my face.

“Fine,” I grumbled finally opening my eyes fully. My hair was preventing me from seeing the horrible mess around my room. I shook my hair out of my face, finally able to see the mess I left yesterday night.

My hoodie was on the ground, my geometry textbook on the floor next to my bed, upside down. I probably shoved it off my bed in my sleep. My empty cup of coffee on my desk - that did not do its job of keeping me awake.

Slowly getting up I dragged myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After cleaning my face up I went back into my room to get dressed. I honestly had half of my mind to just go in what I was dressed right now, but I wasn’t that disgusting. I changed into a pair of jeans, and a baggy t-shirt, then pulling my hair into a pony tail.

I didn’t really bother much with my clothes. This was who I am, and this me – didn’t like dressing up like a Barbie doll.

After a boring breakfast with my mom I took a bus to college. I had to sit to some smelly guy next to me, but it didn’t bother me that much. After getting off the bus I ran inside the building, hurrying to my class.

There I took my seat in the back of the class – I did not need anybody to look at me.

“Everybody, we are going to have a new student today, he’s from a popular group – Super Junior. Please welcome Siwon,” the teacher motioned toward the door. A really handsome guy walked in, causing all of the girls of the class to squeal.

“Hello, I’m Siwon. Please take care of me,” the guy bowed. Wait, the teacher said that he was from a popular group. Too bad I don’t pay attention to them. The only time I do is at work. Did I mention that I work at Inkigayo, backstage? Yeah, I’m in charge of all the idols going on stage on time. Oh yeah, I now remember the PD saying something about Super Junior to perform on this week’s show.

“Siwon, I’m sorry, but there’s only one seat in the back of the class next to Eun Hee. Eun Hee please raise your hand,” the teacher barked at me. Ugh, as soon as a big star comes she treats him like he’s the god or something. I raised my arm lazily. The Siwon guy walked over to me, giving me a soft smile. I didn’t return his favor but just turned my attention to the board.  

After class, I gathered my stuff and was about to walk out of the room when Siwon called my name.

“What?” I asked turning myself to face him.

“You think you can help me with the homework?” he asked, giving me another one of his smiles.

“Sorry, I’m too busy,” I said blankly walking away from him.

The whole week has been the same – Siwon always trying to talk to me, and me always ignoring everything he said to me. It’s not that I didn’t like him, it’s that I found his extra annoying with him trying to be friends with me. I already had my own friends, and I was not planning on becoming friends with a member of a popular group.

Finally the weekend came, I wasn’t looking forward for my Saturday because it was always the same. Spend the whole day doing homework with my mom yelling how I don’t look after myself. It’s not my fault that I just don’t like looking like a cover girl material. I was more looking forward to Sunday. I really like my job at Inkigayo studio, because the people are really nice to me there. I also meet some nice stars that make me laugh a lot. Right now I’m really good friends with 2ne1 girls and the guys from Teen Top, they’re really cute.

On Sunday morning I arrived at the studio right on time. After singing in, I got the schedule of today’s show and then started walking around the room’s telling them their time slot. First it was MBLAQ, then GP Basic, and so on. Finally the last on my list was Super Junior. I groaned remembering Siwon’s face and opened the door to their room.

I have never seen such a packed place before. The room contained about 10 guys, 5 make-up artists, and seven other people for their clothes.

“Um, excuse me who’s the leader here?” I asked, almost screaming to get everybody’s attention. A handsome guy raised his hand, looking at me through his eyeliner surrounded eyes.

“I am.”

“You guys go on stage last. That means that you have rehearsal for eh… Superman at 3:00PM, then recording at 3:30PM, then rehearsal for Mr. Simple at 4:00PM and recording at 4:30PM. Got it?” I asked looking up from my clipboard.

“Yeah,” the same guy replied, now looking at himself through the mirror.

“I’ll come and get you when it’s your turn,” I said, before turning around on my heels.

“Wait!” a familiar voice stopped me on my tracks. I turned myself around unwillingly to find Siwon right in front of me.

“Eun Hee?” he asked, surprised as ever.

“Um, hi?” I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

“You work here?” he asked.

“I need to pay for my college tuition, don’t I?”

“Oh, well it’s nice seeing you here,” he gave me another smile before walking toward a group of guys. I had admit these unnies were really making him look good. With all the eyes on me, I walked out of the room hearing Siwon explain to his bad mates who I was.

After a long day of running from room to room, yelling at make-up artists to hurry up with their work, watching performances, and laying on a couch in some random room, trying to relax for at least a minute.

I was happy to find out that we were finally to our last performer – Super Junior. Making my way to their room, I ran into Infinite’s Sungyeol, who gave me a hug before running off to s. When I reached Super Junior’s room I knocked loudly on their door, because I could even hear the noise they were making, three doors down the hall. Not caring if they answered or not, I opened the door to find every single one of laughing their butts off. Ignoring the fact that one of them was on the floor in front of me, I told them that it was time for them to go on stage.

All ten of them looked over at me, smiles written all of their faces. I rolled my eyes motioning them to follow me. They obeyed getting up from whatever position they were in.

“Eun Hee, how was your day?” Siwon caught up with me, leaving s behind.

“Like my usual Sunday,” I answered truthfully.

“You look worn out,” he said looking me over.

“Maybe it’s because I am, but whatever that’s my job,” I explained.

“Look, after this I have no schedule, you want to go out to eat? My treat!” he asked. I didn’t know what it was, but I really wanted to say yes to him. Maybe it was because he actually cared that I was worn out, maybe it was because I was really hungry, and maybe it was because he looked so good in his outfit.

“I’ll think about it,” I told him, as we finally came to the stage. He gave me a smile before following his band mates on stage. I leaned on the back stage wall watching them perform. I had to admit they were really good at performing.

When Super Junior was recording Mr. Simple, I gathered all of the performers. They all had to go on stage for the announcement of the winner. When they finished their performance, everybody joined them on stage. I stood backstage not really interested in who will win the trophy. I heard claps and cheers, and everybody started coming off stage.

“Come on,” somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere. 

I made out the black hair on the person and guessed that it was no other than Siwon. I followed willingly, as he led me out of the Inkigayo building and into a small café near. I never noticed the place before, maybe because it was so hard to even see it. He probably brought me here so his fan girls wouldn’t over react.

“So, you come to this place often?” I asked after we took a seat in the farthest corner of the café.

“Just when I want to be alone? It’s nice here, not a lot of people know about this café, but the food is amazing,” he explained handing me the menu.

“Well I’ll be sure to come here more often,” I smiled back. What was happening to me? I never acted in front of a guy like this. I often either ignored them, or just glared at them. Did I actually like Siwon? But even if I did it wouldn’t matter, he woudn’t like a girl like me. He has so many to choose from, why would he choose me? Even I had to admit – I was a walking mess.

“Look I really want to tell you something,” he said putting his hand over mine.

“What is it?” I couldn’t help but notice how my heartbeat increased as soon as our skin met.

“I know we only met a week ago, and you have been ignoring me this whole time. I can’t help but feel attracted to you. I know you probably don’t feel the same way about me, but it would mean so much if you just gave me a chance.”

My heartbeat stopped. He liked me, this hot guy in front of me liked me. I was silent for a long time because I was still trying to recall what has just happened. Was he asking me out?

“I knew that you wouldn’t feel the same way,” he said fast, taking his hand away.

“N-n-no,” I stuttered, wanting his hand on mine again, badly, “I do like you, it’s just that I’m extremely shocked.”

“You are? So that means that you would like to be my girlfriend?” he asked, smile on his face.

“Of course I would,” I smiled like an idiot. Siwon suddenly started leaning in, soon placing his lips on mine.

 

 

This is an announcement for all those who are still waiting for their one-shots. I would like to tell you that I take so much time on each oneshot because I want to make the perfect plot that would go well with your requests, so I please ask you to understand