Pretty Boy ~akatri_889~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...



You can ask me for links if you can't find the song and komawo if you doing this ^^

I stared at Song JoongKi from behind the curtains. I stared in awe at his flawless acting. I looked at how him and his partner acted out a scene when he proposed to his girlfriend. I stared at the girl's face. Even though she was one of the best actresses in the theater, she still couldn't display the emotions of being in love. I knew why, her boyfriend broke u pwith her a few days ago. I flinched when I heard the director yell "STOP."

Joongki stood up from his previous position. I watched at how he brushed the dust off his knee.

"What is this?" the director yelled at the actress. I felt so bad for her, I was one of the lower ranked actresses of the theater and only acted as an extra, but I felt like I could do her role. The main female character of the play is deeply in love with Joonki's character, and so doesn't notice anything except for him. That was exactly my situation.

I watched at how the actress just had a blank stare on her face. "If you're not putting 100% percent in this I will take you out of this production!" the director yelled. The actress just nodded, "do you see what you're doing to me? Where are we going to find an actress that knows all of your lines for the play? Our opening night is in a week!"

I walked from behind the curtains slowly raising my hand. The director looked at me with furious eyes. "Do you really think you can pull it of?" he screamed throwing the script on the floor. I nodded scared to look at anything but my own shoes.

"Look, can we at least try her?" Joogki asked.

"Just do the scene that we stopped on," the director plopped down on his sit. I nodded fast standing in front of the beautiful actor.

"Look, you know what your parents will do to you," Joongki raised my chin up. Now get yourself together Yun, just imagine that this is real.

"I don't care, I love you!" I put my hand on his cheek carefully caressing. At this moment I was mesmirized by his eyes, but also was trying to keep the script in my head.

"If you loved me, you would say yes to me on that night," his hand was now on my face tracing the outline of my lips. Oh god, this seems real!

"I said no just because you didn't come for me," I tried letting a few tear drops down.

"I came late to buy you this, but I never got the chance to give it to you," he let go of me. All of our physical contact breaking. I watched as he kneeled down on one knee. My eyes widened.

"Will you marry me?" he asked me. Following the script I grabbed his face and kissed him tenderly.

"CUT!" the director yelled. I pulled away shocked, I cannot believe I just kissed him! We heard clapping coming from the director, "I just found my actress!"

I smiled at the director quickly stepping away from Joongki. "Take a break every one!"

I came down the stage and sat on one of the seats in the audience. Soon Joongki sat next to me.

"That was great," he told me.

"Thanks," I chocked out, trying to get my breathing back to normal again.

"Look, how did you manage to act so good, I've never seen so much passion in your acting."

"You see I imagined that it was really happening to me," oh god, I think I just confessed to him.

"Wait, you like me don't you," a smiled appeared on his pretty face.

"Maybe," I said quietly. He lifted my chin up and with a smiled leaned in to have an encore of what we just did on stage.