My Teases Show My Love ~hellomiraa~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I looked at my parents. They were seating at the kitchen table trying to do their taxes. I new that they were struggling with the money situation, and what killed me was that I couldn't help them. They always bought me cloth, and good food, but I could never repay them. That's when I decided, if it wasn't for me their life would be so much better. They would only need to buy food for two people, and wouldn't have to worry about feeding me. If I wasn't here their life would not be filled with paying loans.

I have decided to quit school and find myself a job.

The next day I went out to find a job that paid well. The only thing I found was a café that was hiring for a waitress. I entered the cafe to find it packed with people. Some were searching the web, some were reading the news paper, some were texting, some were just drinking coffee. I came up to a really cute boy who was wearing black pants, a white button down shirt, and an apron. I guessed that he worked here.

"Excuse me, the sign outside says that you are hiring?" I spoke catching his attention almost immidiatly.

"Yes," he smiled.

"Where can I apply for a job?" I asked.

"Come with me, I'll give you a paper to fill out," he took my hand and led me behind the counter. We walked through the back door, and into an office. There sat a man about forty.

"This girl here wants to apply for a job," the waiter said to the man.

"Oh, we are so desperate, I am hiring you right away," the man cried out. Maybe I wasn't the only desperate one here, "Wooyoung show this girl everything around here."

The guy, who's name is apparently is Wooyoung, nodded. Him and I walked out of the office.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"MinSeul," I answered.

"Well I'll introduce you to everybody here," Wooyoung said leading me to the kitchen. I nodded.

"This is Yuri, she does the coffee. This is Junho, he does the cookies, and this is Tiffany, she does the kitchen work, like the dishes. Now me and you will be the waiters," he explained after showing me all of the workers, "got it?"

"Yep!" I nodded smiling. He handed me cloth, telling me to change. I changed in the bathroom into the cloth. It was a black dress with a white apron. I smiled at myself in the mirror and came out. I saw Junho stare at me, almost drooling, I giggled at his face. His usually small eyes became huge.

"Are you ready?" Wooyoung asked breaking mine and Junho's eye contact. I nodded as an answer.

"Well I'll let you take table number 5," he pointed at a small table next to the window with a young couple. They looked so cute, like they don't need anybody else but each others to make them happy. I always wished to be like that with my boyfriend, but one thing was missing - I didn't have a boyfriend.

"Any problems?" Wooyoung asked coming from behind me.

"None," I walked over to the couple, "Hello, what would you like to order?"

"I want two house coffees," the guy smiled. The girl giggled. This couple was so cute!

"Coming right away!"

~~~~~~~

I have been working in the cafe for almost a month now. Everybody there is super nice. Tiffany and Yuri are like my best friends now, Junho oppa treats me like his girlfriend, but I'm not. The only problem is Wooyoung, he keeps teasing with every chance he gets. He keeps picking on me, making fun of me, and just plain annoys me.

"Min Seul, did you get rid of that pimple that was on your forehead yesterday?" he yelled while we were all in the kitchen. It was closing time and we were all about to go home.

"Oppa, why do you always tease me?" I whined putting my coat over my dress.

"You are just so easy to make fun of, that's why I do it, I mean just one look at your face and I laugh already," he smiled giving me a smile that I just wanted to slap off his face.

"You annoy me so much!" I stomped my feet on the ground.

"Min Seul we're leaving, you want us to wait for you?" Yuri asked holding the front door.

"It's okay, my bus doesn't come for another fifteen minutes, I'll wait inside," I reassured my friends.

"I guess we're alone," Wooyoung said looking down at me.

"Just please no comments!" I begged. The last thing I needed right now was this abnoxious boy making comments.

"Look I have to tell you something," he said sitting down next to me on the counter.

"Please don't tell me that you see another pimple on my forehead."

"No, look. All this time when I was teasing you, I was actually afraid to tell you that I like you," he said looking me stright in the eyes. Wait what??

"Huh?" I asked with wide eyes. This can't be true can it?

"I really really like you," he explained. I could do nothing but just stare at him. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice how his face got closer to mine. I only noticed it when his lips landed on mine. Oh god, they're so sweet! I pulled away looking at his cute eyes.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that," he muttered. I blushed as he leaned into another kiss