The Suit ~K-P0PG1rL~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I cannot believe I got a job with the DBSK members. Okay let me tell you a little about myself I am a photographer and a designer. I work for this fashion magazine and have my own page in there. I get models each month and I am the one that chooses outfits and takes the picture. It's all a one man job, and I Love It!

Now today I found out who I will be working with the legendary group Dong Bang Shin Ki! I am a huge fan! Okay back on topic, this time they said that I have to be in SM's building because of their tight scedule. They said that they will give me all of the props and I just need to show up. I already made their cloth and by the time I get there they should be ready to go with the set all set up.

"Lee ChunHei?" a woman asked as I walked into the building. I nodded, "please follow me Dong Bang Shin Ki is already waiting for you in the set."

"Oh okay," I followed the lady. She led me thorugh different halls and stairways and we ended up in a huge room already decorated as the set. It was themed as a street alley with grafitti and on the side next to the computer operation were five guys who were already in their clothes were waiting for me.

"Annoyonghseo, Im Lee ChunHei I will be your photographer today," I bowed to the guys.

"I'm Yunho, the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki!"

"Oh you don't have to tell me, I know everything about you guy, I'm a big fan!" I said in one breathe almost squeeking.

"Oh okay then. Should we get started?" Jaejoong asked.

"Um yeah, first I'll just make sure that all of your outfits are okay," I said blushing, "I guess I'll start with Yoochun."

"Okay," Yoochun smiled at me. I gave Yoochun a small smile and got closer. I chose to make Yoochun one of those guys who hang out in the street just sitting around and smoking. He was wearing ripped jeans, and a black t-shirt with writings on it. It was pretty casual but on Yoochun it gave him a vibe. Next I moved to Jaejoong he was also one of the guys who hung in the street with Yoochun but his outfit was different. I made him wear jeans, a black hoodie, with a black beanie.

Next Junsu was dressed a casual person that you would just see casually walking down the street either listening to his ipod or just talking on his phone to his friends about watching soccer on TV. That's why I gave him an iPod and a cell phone as accessories. He was just wearing white pants and a casual light blue button die shirt.

Changmin was a business man who was wearing black pants and a white button down shirt, in his hand he had a brief case. FInally I moved to Yunho oppa. I was being nervous to aprouch him first since he is my huge bias. Yunho's identity was the busines man's security gruard. Black pants, white shirt, black tie, and a black suit. I have never seen anybody so HOT!

"Okay, let me just make sure that the ear piece is inside," I smiled at Yunho.

"Oh o-okay," he stuttered which I found really cute.

I opened his suit and got his fake ear-piece to sit steadily on the inner pocket. I led the wire to his ear and gently put it inside. I felt Yunho jump a little bit making me giggle.

"Okay guys we're just going to take some shots of the setting without you," I said still taking glances at Yunho.

After fixing the lighting I called the guys over.

"Okay first we'll take JaeJoong's and Yoochun's shot first," I explained.

After going through Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu I finally got to Yunho.

"So ChunHei, should I just do a walk and that's it?" oppa asked with a shaky voice that made me wonder. I mean he has done millions of these he must know how this goes.

"Yeah and then we'll just go pose by pose," I said getting my carema.

I kept taking snapshots of the handsome man infront of me walking. After finishing the casual walk, we went to the posing part of the photoshoot. he kept posing with the cell phone, the year piece and just with him self cuz he was that hot!

"Can you help me with my posture?" Yunho oppa asked for the tens time since the shooting began.

"Do you need to tell me something?" I joked making sure that his jacket was still not wrinkled.

"Ma-Maybe," he stuttered again.

I looked up at him confused.

"Just be sure to check this jacket when we leave... check it carefully," he gave me a shy smile.

I was still confused but I contined with my job...

When I was back at my studio that same night I remember the words that oppa told me... "Just be sure to check this jacket when we leave... check it carefully." I ran to the jacket as fast I could and opened up all of the pockets. In the inside pocket I found a little note:

        Meet me at the Sunday cafe this Saturday. It'll be a date, Yunho <3

This is probably my favorite suit EVER!