Graduation Party ~sunnyjjang~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

"HaSeul! Are you ready?" my best friend Yesung asked knocking on my door.

"Let me finish dressing," I answered putting my short shorts over my blue swim suit bottom.

“You take forever!” he whined like a little child. It sometimes surprises me that he’s older than me by 2 years.

“I’m almost done,” I reassured him by putting a shirt over my head fast.

“Should have been done a long time ago,” Yesung shouted, and banged his body against my door.

“I’m done, you cry baby,” I opened the door with my bag over my shoulder.

Yesung was dressed in his swim suit bottoms and a white t-shirt. No wonder it took him less time to get changed.

“Now let’s go! I’m dying to jump into that pool,” he grabbed my bag and started walking. I hurried behind him.

“You’re so annoying sometimes,” I sighed behind him.

You would think that a senior would know how to act his age.

“You’re lucky I’m walking you there, shouldn’t your date bring you there?” Yesung asked as we came out of my house.

“I already told you, it would be pointless for him to come here. I live two blocks away from the girl that’s hosting the party, and he has to come in a car,” I have explained this at least ten times.

“I still can’t believe you are coming to my graduation party,” Yesung shook his head in disapproval.

“It’s not my fault a hot senior can’t resist me,” I said smiling cutely at him.

Too be honest I have no idea how I got asked to the graduation party. You would think the Donghae would find a date in his own graduating class, but no he goes and asks out a sophomore. It’s not like I’m complaining, but I still find it kind of weird.

“He is not good news,” he said more to himself than me.

“Can you just let me enjoy this day?” I asked grabbing my bag as soon as we got close to our destination.

“Just please take care of yourself, this is senior class,” he placed his hands on my shoulders staring into my eyes.

“Aw, you actually care?” I giggled, not taking his sentence seriously.

“You might be annoying, but you’re my best friend and I love you.”

“Aw, love you too Yesung, but can we hurry up and go inside?”

I knew that I should have listen to him, but the excitement was practically eating me up alive.

“Yesung! You came… and who is this?” a tall girl came out of the house. She was wearing a yellow bikini and green flip flops.

“This is Donghae’s date. She’s a good friend of mine,” Yesing introduced me to the girl.

“Freshman?” she asked.

“Sophomore,” I said fast.

“Well, Donghae is here already, so I can take you there,” the girl pointed to the house.

“I’ll come with,” Yesung smiled.

The three of us entered the house…

Oh

My

God

I have never entered this kind of a mess of a place. There were people everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Kitchen counter.

On a sink.

On top of each other.

Is this going to be me in two years?

“HaSeul!” I heard a familiar voice call for me. A moment later we saw Donghae coming toward us with a smile on his face.

“Well I’ll leave you two alone,” the girl winked at me before walking away. Is this what they call ‘alone’? Because I always thought that alone means that the there is only the two of you in the place. Not twelve hundred of you!

“Donghae,” I smiled, leaving the thought of the word ‘alone’.

“So you’re having fun?” he asked wrapping his hand around me.

“Well I just got here, so not yet,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Come to the pool with me,” he smiled leading me out of the crowded house. Only then did I notice that he was not wearing anything but swimming trunks… awkward.

The outside however did not look like the monkey habitat that I just came out from. There were no people and I guess the walls of the house were sound proof, because it was really quiet.

“You want to get in the water?” Donghae asked stopping in front of the pool.

“Sure just let me get my clothes off,” I put my bag down on the ground.

“Oh yeah I get a ,” Donghae joked… at least I think he did.

“Shut up,” I giggled pulling my shirt off. After that I took off my shorts and not waiting for him, dived into the pool.

“Not fair!” he pouted as I came back to the surface. I stuck my tongue out in a teasing manner.

“Not going to join me?” I asked getting as far away from his side of the pool as possible.

“Oh you bet I am,” he yelled before jumping in. I could see his figure swimming toward me underwater. As soon as he got to my spot he wrapped his hands around my waist, before standing tall in front of me. Water dripping down his handsome face.

“So how did your senior year go?” I asked quickly releasing myself from his grasp, and walking backwards away from him. I will be honest… I am really nervous.

“Are you nervous?” he chuckled following my steps.

“No, why would I be?” I asked, sounding much braver than I was at the moment. At that same moment my back hit the pool wall.

“Maybe because you are alone with a hot senior, who can do anything to you right now,” he crashed his body on mine. I winced a little because of the pain, but shook of the feeling as soon as his eyes pierced into mine.

“You’re kind of close,” I said quietly trying to escape his gaze.

“Isn’t that the point?” Donghae asked before crashing his lips down on mine. I gasped because of a sudden action letting his mouth to invade my mouth. I ran mine over his, teasing him. His hands gripped my sides pulling me closer if possible. My hands went around his neck for support as I got lost in our kisses.

My body was in full pleasure as his thumbs were caressing my soft skin, but I was pulled back into reality as I felt his hands go up to my bikini top strings to reveal my s. I pulled away fast pushing his hands off me.

“Sorry I’m not ready,” I said running my hands over my body to make sure that everything was secured in place.

“You’re not serious are you?” he asked wiping his mouth, looking angry.

“What?”

“Do you even know why I brought you here?” he asked pinning to the wall again. Not waiting for my answer he kept talking, “did you really think that I invited you because I liked you? I brought you here because I wanted to spend the night with you, and I am not going to back down until I get what I want.”

I stared at him wide eyed. He only wanted me for one thing… the one thing that I was saving up. I closed my eyes knowing what was to come to me, but strangely nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Yesung in front of me punching Donghae in the face.

“What are you doing to her?” he screamed pulling me close to him with his arm.

“Why do you care?” Donghae asked, steam almost coming out of his ears.

“Because I love her!” Yesung stated, sending me into shock.

Now everybody from inside the house was standing around us, also wide eyed.

“You what?” Donghae questioned.

“Yes I love her, and if you touch her one more time, I don’t know if I can hold in my anger like I did this time!” Yesung wrapped his free hand around me now. I could feel his grip getting tighter with every second, as if scared that Donghae would steal me away from him.

“I love you HanSeul,” Yesung now said to me starring at me.

The only thing I could do was smile like an idiot as he kissed me on the lips.

 

Sorry for the long wait! Hope you like your oneshot!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3