Rainy Days ~hellomiraa~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I was seating in my room drawing the view from my bed room window. It was raining, and I tried to capture every single drop in my drawing. The painting already had the park that was on the other side of the street across from my house, and it captured every single tree.

Without even noticing it I started drawing a person. I looked down at my drawing - I drew my neighbor Kim Junsu.

Ugh, what is wrong with me? Now every night I think of him before going to sleep, I think of his features, his voice, his body. I am really becoming a ert!

Suddenly I heard my door bell ring, I ran to the door since it was raining outside, the person might be dripping wet.

Opening the door I saw him. He was just like I expected dripping wet...

"Um, can I come in? I forgot my keys at home, and my parents aren't getting home any time soon," he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, sure come in," I said fast letting him in.

"Thank you so much," he smiled showing off his teeth.

"You can stay right here, and I will being you a towel," I mummbled trying to not look at his handsome face. I could hear his breathing behind my back when I started walking toward the bathroom.

What am I going to do with him here? I can't even talk to him in school, how am I going to handle a situation with only me and him? Okay get your self together MinSeul!!!!
I grabbed a towel fast, if I don't get there fast, he might think I'm avoiding him or something, which I am.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find a towel," I said handing one to him, still avoiding his gaze.

"Am I really that ugly?" he asked lifting my chin up with his fingers.

"No, it's just really, really awkward," I said escaping the gaze again.

"I don't find it awkward," he told me.

"Well I don't know..." I looked around the room looking for something to distract him with, "you know what, let me make you some tea, or you will get sick."

"Oh you really dont have to," Junsu replyed.

"No you stay here," I said fast, walking to the kitchen. What was wrong with me?? The guy that I was in love with forever, is in my house and I can't even say anything that would make him interested.

When I finished making the tea I walked back to the living room, to find Junsu looking at my drawing book. My face went red when I remember what I drew in there. I stood there waiting for him to laugh at me, but he just looked up at me with a confused look.

"Yes, I drew you," I said putting the tea down on my table.

"Why?" he asked still looking down at the drawing.

"I have a huge crush on you! Okay?" I exploded, I knew that it wasn't his fault that he didn't return the feelings, but I really needed to get this out of me, "I've liked you since you and your family came over to dinner when you guys just moved in. My feelings increased as time went on, I'm really trying to get the feelings to go away, but I can't!"

"Look..."

"Don't even say anything, I know that you are creeped out by me, but I'm sorry."

"Minseul, to be honset I had the same feelings for you," Junsu came closer to me.

"You do?" I whimpered as I saw his face super close to mine.

"Yes I do," he whispered and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love rainy days!" I smiled into the kiss.

 

IM SORRY IF IT WAS TOO SMALL! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!