Shady Girl ~minka_ichigo911211~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I looked at the clock smiling to myself like an idiot. I just couldn't believe that Im Seulong has asked me out on a date! After all those years of crushing on him, it finally happened! I tried not jump in place, I didn't want any unwanted attention.

"Eunchae," a soft voice said in my ear sending shivers down my spine and causing me to have a stupid smiled on my face.  Arms wrapped them selves around my waist from my back. Then, seconds later a lollipop popped in front of me, "Sorry, I'm kind of broke, but I wanted to get you something."

I giggled taking the lollipop from his hands. The sweet taste of strawberry went through my tounge as I started it.

"Now, we officially begin our date."

Now Seulong was facing me with his hands on my hips. I was looking at him shyly with the lollipop still in my mouth. What was wrong with me, why couldn't I say anything? I was usually so out going!

"Am I doing something wrong? You haven't said a word to me," he asked worried looking down at his shoes.

"No," I said fast, I didn't want the guy of my dreams thinking that I wasn't happy, "it's just that I am afraid that if I say something, it'll be something stupid and yeah..."

Why in the world would you say that Eunchae? You're so stupid!!!!

"You are so cute when you're worried," Seulong said making me blush. My instincts told me to do something, but he beat me to it and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are we going?" I finally got the courage to ask.

"We are going to see a movie," he smiled.

Oh thank god! He won't see my blushing face, but then would he be too focused on the movie and not me? Oh no no no!

"Are you okay?" Seulong asked looking down at me, "you look like you're not even here."

"Oh no, it's just that I am really nervous, and I am trying to not to think of the worst!" Eunchae! WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU SAY THAT? Now he's going to think that I am weird! I was already ready for him to call me weird but all I got was a soft laugh.

"You are seriously the cutest thing I have ever met," he laughed. I was now blushing like crazy. Thank god, we got to the movie theater without any more embarassments. He bought me popcorn and a medium soda. With that we entered the auditorium.

As soon as the movie started I started staring at his face, those perfect features just made me fall in love with him, and made me look like a creeper. I stared at his lips, those perfect lips that I just wanted to feel on mine (okay what is wrong with me??)

"Am I really that handsome that you keep staring at me?" he whispered all while smirking.

"Yes," I said quitely hoping that he did not hear me.

I felt fingertips under my chin, they made me look into his eyes. I was like in a trance. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice that he got closer to my face. I only understood that when his nose touched mine. I gasped when he landed his lips on mine. I gave in to the kiss immedeatly. Soon he pulled away smirking at my stunned face.

"If you're lucky enough you'll get more of those," he smiled looking back at the screen.

I smiled to myself trying to replay what has happened to me just moments ago...