I'm Not A Cheater ~bestb2st~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

“Youngmi, can you please help me with this homework?” Hyunseung asked me brushing his hand through his hair frustrated.

“How many times do I have to help you?” I asked taking a seat next to him.

“It’s not my fault I don’t understand algebra,” he pouted starring at his textbook.

This was out third day in this library. We had finals coming up soon, and studying was our number one priority.

“How did you even get into college?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Dancing scholarship,” he smirked. I rolled my eyes starting to explain the material.

After an hour of studying, he still wasn’t getting it.

“What is wrong with you?” I finally asked frustrated.

“I don’t have time to study ok? My choreographer wants me to spend as much time as I can in the dance room,” he explained writing down the formulas he needed for the test.

That moment my phone vibrated on the table. I grabbed it seeing that it was a text message from my boyfriend.

Where are you? Want to go to the movies with me and Kikwang?

I wanted to go, but I couldn’t just leave Hyunseung here alone.

Sorry helping Hyunseung to study, we’ll go on a date tomorrow

After sending that text message I checked the time. WOW DUDE! It was already past midnight.

“Hyunseung, we’ve been here for four hours!” I exclaimed pointing to the clock on my phone.

“Ugh! I can’t take anymore numbers!” he groaned.

“No, we’re staying until you get at least half of this material,” I stated not about to change my decision.

“Fine!” he looked down at the text book again.

Hyunseung and I met when I was a freshman in college. I was lost trying to find my way to my English class when I ran into Hyunseung. At that time he was already a junior. He and I started to meet in the hallways more often. Every time we did he would hug me by a surprise from behind, or tackle me to a nearby wall. Let’s just say we got along pretty well.

After studying until it was three o’clock at night, we finally wrapped everything up. I still wasn’t satisfied with his studying, but I wanted to sleep like never before.

“I’ll walk you to your dorm,” Hyunseung told me after we exited the library building.

“Thanks,” I said wrapping my hands around myself. The weather was really cold and I forgot to bring a jacket.

“You’re cold?” Hyunseung asked looking at me worriedly.

“Kind of, not really,” I said.

“Here have this,” he took of his jacket putting it around my shoulders. I smiled at him, he was like the nicest guy I knew.

“But you’ll be cold,” I said worriedly looking at his wife beater.

“It’s okay, I don’t get cold easily,” he reassured me.

On our walk to my dorm he and I just talked about irrelevant stuff.

“You better study hard,” I said when handing him his jacket back.

“Keep it,” he smiled.

“What? It’s really cold though,” I said trying to put his jacket in his hands.

“Keep it,” he said before running away.

I shook my head in disapproval. If he gets sick and blames me, I know what to say to him. I then entered my dorm building going to my room. When I entered I expected the lights to be off, but surprisingly they were still on.

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” I asked my roommate who was sitting on her computer.

“Your boyfriend came and didn’t let me go to sleep,” she pointed to my bed. I turned around to see Junhyung’s angry face. What happened?

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked, hanging Hyunseung’s jacket on the back of my chair.

“Where were you?” he asked.

“I texted you, I was helping Hyunseung study,” I said pulling out my phone to make sure that the text was sent.

“You don’t study until three o’clock in the morning,” he growled grasping my shoulder in his large hands. I winced from the pain.

“He has his finals coming up soon,” I said trying to release myself from Junhyung’s strong gasp.

“Don’t ing lie to me!” he growled tightening his grip.

“Junhyung, aren’t you taking too far?” my roommate asked obviously worried.

“Get the out of here!” he yelled at her. I couldn’t turn around to see if she did, but then I heard the door slam.

“Junhyung, why are you so mad?” I asked frightened.

“Do you take me for an idiot?” he asked laughing, but there was no humor in his expression.

“I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about,” I whimpered.

“How many times did you and Hyunseung ?” he asked shaking me viciously.

“We’re just friends,” I whispered already in tears.

“Cho Youngmi! I see the way you two look at each other! How dare you cheat on me!” he finally let go of me. I let out a gasp of relief, but then his hand came in contact with my right cheek. Tears spilled out from the pain.

“You like that? That’s what you get for cheating on me!” Junhyung spat on me hitting me in the face again.

“I didn’t cheat on you!” I cried out.

“Don’t you dare lie to me!” he grabbed me by my shoulders and threw on my bed roughly, “If you’re not ing him, you must enjoy this huh?”

He crashed his lips and body down on me. I tried to push his body away but his body was too strong.

“Please, Junhyung, I’m not cheating on you, don’t do this,” I cried as he moved his lips from my lips to my neck.

“Shut up!” he slapped me again.

Suddenly the door slammed open and somebody ran over to us and pulled Junhyung off of me.

“What are you doing to her?” Hyunseung’s voice growled.

“So you came to save her?” Junhyung chuckled lowly, “and she’s been denying that you two aren’t ing.”

“How dare you say that about your own girlfriend?” Hyunseung’s voice asked.

“This ? Oh she’s so not my girlfriend anymore.”

I heard the door slam again. I just lied on my bed crying my eyes out.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come earlier,” Hyunseung’s ran his hand down my back. I didn’t answer, but continued to cry.

“What did he do to you?” he asked.

“He told me that I cheated on him, and then he slapped me two times, and then…” I couldn’t finish what I was saying because tears just kept falling.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from him,” Hyunseung pulled me up to look at him.

“How did you know?” I asked wiping my tears with my hands.

“You roommate called me that Junhyung and you were alone in the room, and that he was mad,” he explained helping me wipe my tears.

“He thought that I was lying about helping you study. I tried to explain that you and I were just friends but he wouldn’t listen,” I sobbed into his chest.

“But what if I said that I like you more than just a friend? That I love you,” he whispered in my ear.

“What?” I asked confused looking up at him with my tear filled eyes.

“I love Youngmi,” he said again.

“I don’t know what to say,” I said wiping my tears away. He loved me. Hyunseung loved me. Only then did I realize that I loved him too. He was the one that was there for me all those times.

“I understand if you don’t love me back, but I just…”

“No, no, I love you too,” I interrupted him.

“You do?” he asked a smiling appearing on his face.

“Yeah,” I said reassuring both of us. He gave me one last smile before pulling me into a breathtaking kiss...