I Have A Job For You ~rinchyeon~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I carefully took of my graduation gown and hung it in my closet. Finally the longest twelve years of my life are over! I am finally free, well until I have to start looking for a job... Anyway, not to ruin the moment.

This also means that I finally get to spend more time with Doojoon. He is my boyfriend, and has been one for four years already. I still remember how he came up to me in my freshaman year. I was sitting in the lunchroom eating with my friends when him and his huge junior friends came up to us. My best friend almost spat her food out in one of his friend's face when he sat down next to her. I held that over her for the rest of our high school years.

That same day he told me to meet him in the music room after school. When I got there, he was sitting playing the piano not even looking in my direction when I opened the door. Scared of what he might do to me, I just stood in the corner listening to the beautiful melody coming out of the instrument.

As soon as the last notes rang in my ears he looked up at me. I still remember all of the emotion that his eyes showed. It was interest, warmth, and a tiny hint of love. The way he walked over to me, grabbing my face with his hands, still send shivers down my spine. The way he took my first kiss. The way he started our relationship with those words: "Will You Be Mine?". The way he held my hand on our way to my house. Are exactly what I think about when I am scared about losing him. I know that he loves me too much to let me go.

My phone rang. Looking at the caller ID I plopped down on my bed. I pressed the answer button. His sweet voice spoke through the phone:

"Congragualtions on finally graduating! Sorry I couldn't be there."

"It's okay oppa, I know you're busy at work," I played with my hair.

"Well I'm going to make it up to you today. Be dressed up formally by eight. I'll pick you, okay yobeo," everytime he calls me that, I still blush.

"Sure!" I giggled, still recovering from his words. With that I hung up.

"Eeeeeeeeek!" I squeeled throwing my feet up. I looked stupid but who cares if you look stupid when you're happy. What if he wants to take our relationship to the next level? What if he asks me to move in with him? That would definetly take our relationship to a whole new level! Anyway, got to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, time passes by fast, it's already 7:50. He should be here any minute.

I don't mean to brag... but I look hot! In my short red dress, that compliments my figure, red high heel, and my hair in curls.

The bell rang. It was him!

"Are you ready?" he asked after I opened the door for him. I was stunned. He was wearing a white dress shirt, and black pants. Simple but yet so elegant.

"Yep," I grabbed my purse and closed the door behind me.

"You are going to love me tonight," he smiled at me as we sat down in the car. I chuckled at his cockiness.

"Don't I already?"

"This is going to make you love me even more," he started the car.

"I don't think it's possible."

"I feel loved," he smiled at me.

For the rest of the car ride, we were doing nothing but singing to the tunes of the songs that were on the radio. When he finally parked the car, I found myself next to a really expensive restaurant.

"My lady?" he took my hand leading me inside. A waiter came over to us, to show us our table. It was all the way in a small corner isolated from everybody else. 

"Look, I have to tell you something," Doojoon spoke in the middle of our meal. Oh god, maybe he was taking our relationship to a new level!!! If I was on my bed right now, my legs would totally be up!

"I understand that you are looking for a job..."

That's it? He wants to help me with finding a job?

"Well I think I found a perfect job for you!"

Legs go down for now.

"Rin Chyeon," he took something out of his pocket and stood up. In a moment he was knealing infront of me with a little box in his hands, OH GOD LEGS UP!!!! "WIll you be my wife?"

"YES!" I squeeled kissing him. He wrapped his hands around me bringing me closer to him.

"So you love me more now?" he asked between our kisses.

"Definetly!" I giggled, pulling him into another kiss.