Video Message ~forever~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I looked at my phone. Still no phone calls, no text messages, no nothing! He promised to call me during my lunch brake.

Throughout the whole day, still no phone call, not even a text message. Finally I decided, after school I am going to see him, I don't care if I have a lot of homework, I will find out why my boyfriend has not called me like he promised.

After college I sat on the bus still worrying, what if something really bad happened? I pulled out my cell phone and quickly dialed his number in. I sat there quietly listening to the beeps in the phone.

"Annyunghaseo, this is Kyuhyun, if you are listening to this message that means that I can't get to the phone right now, but leave a message after the beep," his cheerful voice said.

"Kyuhyun, you have promised to call me, and I tried to text you the whole day, why aren't you answering?" I pouted but then remembered that he'll not see the pout through the message.

I hung up but the phone stayed in my hands, I guess I was hoping that he would call after hearing that message. Still all the way to his apartment. NOTHING!!!!!

I went to his floor and toward his door. I rang the doorbell, and waited for atleast 3 minutes. No answer.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" I yelled banging on the door. Oh man! I forgot! I have his key that he gave me on our last date.

I opened his door practicle running inside almost tripping on some shoes. I ran through his house. Nothing! Everything was clean, nothing was out of ordinary. I found his phone lying on the floor with 17 new text messages, and 5 missed calls - all from me.

Right next to it was a video camera. i grabbed it fast looking through it's content. there were three videos of him, I played the first one:

"Eunha, you probably came looking for me and that's why you're in my house, but I just reassure you that I am okay. I had one of my heart attacks, and the neighbors called the hospital because it happened outside. I am filming this in the hospital, I borrowed one of these worker's camera and got a person to deliver it to my house. Don't worry about me, I'll be okay soon! Just be sure to visit me later," Kyuhyun showed me a smile and the video stopped.

I can't believe he had one of his heart attacks again. They stopped happening over 2 years ago when I was still in High School but they came back. Still thank you god for hacing him okay.

I clicked on his next video again it was his face and the same location.

"I am sitting here in the hospital really bored and I decided to make you a video. I've been writing ever since my operation and I will read the content to you, this is really embarassing, but I want you to hear this, and I don't think I can do this in person. Okay," I saw him lifting up a piece of paper, "I love you. I don't just like you like most boyfriends like their girlfriends, no I love you. I have loved you ever since we met during your freshmen year, when I was a senior. I know I was a coward to not admit it in front of my friends, but I really did love you. Everytime I saw in the hall ways or in the lunchroom sitting wtih your friends I had a tingling feeling inside. Everytime we had a piano session you have no idea how cute your face looked, being concentrated on the piece. Do you know how I felt when I saw you two years after my graduation in the same train? Well it felt wonderful to see that the first girl that I ever loved has been sent to me. I want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl with an outstanding personality, and don't dare let anybody else make you believe differently," with that Kyuhyun stopped reading and looked up to look me into the eyes, "And I will end this - I Love You Shin Eunha."

When the video ended I was already in tears, sniffing, and I was loving my boyfriend more than ever. i decided to check the last video that he left:

 

HOPE YOU LIKE THE ONESHOT!!!! I TRIED REALLY HARD!