Swimming Practice ~OnYoung~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I watched the crowd of girls surround Lee Jinki, or how everybody else calls him - Onew. I knew that they looked desperate, but it made me feel bad that I was part of them, just didn't surround Onew like a stalker. Yes, me Soung Young am in love Onew, but he has so many fangirls around him I am sure that he would never notice me. Maybe I need to do a direct aproach.

I finally decided to make him a note, and give it to him tomorrow in school. That will get me noticed won't it?

 

The next day I came up to Onew with a note that I made, I just hope that I'm not trying to be too clingy.

"Onew oppa, this is for you," I said shyly giving Onew the note. He didn't even open it.

"Look I am flattered, but this is the seventh letter that I got today. I am sure that you are just like those fangirls," Onew said not even smiling. He had that face that told you that he didn't want anything to do with you.

"Oh, it's okay," I said walking away fast trying to escape the girls laughing at my epic fail.

 

From that day on I didn't even look at Onew. It was really hard for me to not to, but I managed to. Soon most of my feelings for Onew started fading away. I still liked him, but not to the point that I was obsessing over him. I was really proud of myself.

"SoungYoung, did you hear swimming team try outs are tomorrow after school," my friend Hyoyeon told me. Those news really lifted my spirit. I am a big er for swimming.

"That's awesome! I'm trying out!" I jumped, causing people to stare at me with weird glances.

 

I changed fast in the bathroom into my bathing suit. I wasn't late but I was just really excited to get in the water. Since I was little I've been always going to the swimming pool but stopped since high school becuase of the tight scedule.

When I got to the swimming pool I saw about twenty people, half them were girls and half were guys. Then all my confidence disapeared when I saw Onew. He was talking to one of the girls in his swimming trunks. I was now doubting this. What if he makes it too? I mean I knew that practice was everyday after school until the season was over. I don't think I will be able to keep strong with him right infront of me with his abs showing.

"Everybody! We are going to start our try outs right now!" a man yelled causing all of us to give him our attention, "W're going to start with girl's team first. All of the girls should get a spot at the edge of the pool and when I blow the whistle you should jump in the water and just do any style you want as fast as you can."

I got a spot at the very edge of the pool which was unfortunatly the edge Onew was standing next to. I gave him a weak smile and jumped in as the whistle was blown.

Now this is my place, I started swimming right away not even caring where all the other girls were. I knew that it would slow me down. I did a flip as I got to one side and pushed off from the wall and headed back. Soon as I got back to the starting point I grabbed onto the edge stopping. I looked around me to see that I was the only one that even made it this fast, everybody else was still on their way. I dipped my head in the water again to straighten my hair and I came out to see Onew's gaze on me.

"That was really good, you can come out girls. Guys you can take their spots," the coach yelled after all the girls made it back. I was about to jump out but a hand apeared right infront of me. I looked up to see Onew smilng at me:

"You did really good out there," he said as I took his hand.

"Uh, thanks swimming is kind of my thing!" I said taking my towel, "well good luck to you."

"Thanks," he smiled at jumped in right away since the whistle was blown. I watched in amazment as he swam faster than any of the guys.

He soon got back and was smiling at me:

"So what do you think?"

"You're really good," was all I could say. Of course he was much better than just good, he was amazing, but I couldn't get my self to say that.

 

Starting from that day on Onew and I became really good friends. We hung out everyday after school at the swimming club and I could feel myself falling for him even deeper, but I just couldn't show it to him since he already rejected me once. I think for now just to be friends with him is already something that any girl would ask for.

Today we decided behind after practice to race each other.

"Soung Young you know I am going to beat you!" Onew yelled with laughter in his voice.

"No you won't! I am the best person on this swimming team," I pushed him into the water, but he grabbed on to me causing me to fall with him.

"You babo!" I yelled splashing with water as we came onto the surface.

"That's for pushing me in," Onew smiled.

"You're such a wimp," I smiled.

"Are you sure?" he started walking closer to me causing to back away. Soon I was trapped between him and the edge of the pool.

"Onew what are you doing?" I whispered. He didn't answer me but just crashed his lips down on mine.

"But you already rejected me," I said when he pulled away.

"I guess when you really hang out with you, you see what a great person you are!" Onew said and leaned in for another kiss!

 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!