You and I ~Petaco_95~

Dreams Come True... Kind Of...

I sat at the dinner table waiting silently. I was looking at the clock continuesly. I can't believe he's late for over half an hour. I looked sadly at his empty seat, at his untouched plate with my cookings. I put my head down trying not to feel down. He's probably at another scedule that's keeping him back. Or he's probably at the studio recording a song.

  

"YeonUn! I love you!" he smiled at me with his unresistable smile.

"I love you too L.Joe," I hugged him around his waist.

"After all those years, you're finally mine."

 

I still remember the time he confessed to me at the carnival that us and our friends went to. I still remembered those three words that he said after my name. Those words that he kept saying to me since that day on.

  

He had his hand around my shoulders as we walked down the hall way of the school. His other hand was holding my bag not letting my carry it myself.

"Oppa, why did you choose me?" I asked out of the blue.

"Do you really want a reason?" he asked looking down at me.

"Yes, I mean there are so many girls to choose from."

"I only have one reason," L.Joe's next words always kept me warm on cold days and made me happy when I was sad, "all of those girls are not you."

 

I still think of those words everyday. They aren't me. They don't have L.Joe as their boyfriend. They aren't the luckiest girls alive.

 

"Oppa look what I can do!" I yelled at my boyfriend who was sititng down looking at me.

I did the jump dance that I was learning but fell down hurting my wrist. My oppa ran over to me.

"YeonUn, are you okay?"

"L.Joe, it realy hurts! I think I really hurt my wrist," I said in pain.

"Come on, we have to get you to a hospital," oppa lifted me in a bridal style and carried me outside.

 

I still remember that painfull day. That scary equipment in the hospital, that scary doctor, that horrible cast I had to wear for a month. But my oppa really made it better for me. He was always by my side when I was getting tested.

 

"YeonUn! You don't deserve to be with L.Joe oppa!" Hyewon said looking down at me.

"Why don't I?"

"He needs somebody better than you," Hyewon smirked.

"But if that somebody is better than me he wouldn't want them," I said looking her right in the eyes.

"Why is that?"

"Because they wouldn't me," I smiled.

 

I heard knocking on the door. My feet hurried to the front door and mt hands opened the door. There he was my boyfriend of three years standing there with an apologetic face.

"YeonUn look I'm really sorry that I'm late we had a late practice for our performance and CAP Hyu..." he stopped talking when I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly. Soon his hands made their way around mine.

"I love you so much," I said into his chest, "I knew that you would make it. I don't care that you were late."

"YeonUn I love you too," he mummbled into my hair.

"I don't care that you're late, I just care that you would always show up at my doorsteps," I tightened my grip on my boyfriend.

"I will, don't you even think differently..."