I Need a Room!!!!!!

"Let me move in with you and I won't spill that you're Kim Jonghyun!"

Ha Neul’s POV

--- Wednesday

Morning:
English course

Afternoon:
Sart-time job at SMTown

Evening:
Search the Internet and the newspapers for rooms to rent
(After three hours of work, I could start from scratch again because Shil Hye felt that she was receiving not enough attention and demonstratively sat on top of my keypad ‘accidentally’ hitting the delete key. I guess it was just my luck that nothing less but the file containing all the addresses and contact information I’d found so far was selected at that moment… T_T)

 

--- Thursday

Morning:
Boring search algorithms II
(Because the lecture was so uninteresting Hyo Rin had plenty of time to bug me about the incident the day before yesterday.

She tried to find an explanation for my ‘weird reaction’… But I think my reaction had been quite quick-witted, considering the situation I was in! I mean, how would you have reacted if pushed down to the ground by some repulsive guy only to realise a second later that he is the one insanely famous idol you angered not too long ago during an autograph session?! And your best friend standing beside you analysing every tiny little movement of yours was a major fan of that idol?!!

I was already proud of me that I hadn’t laughed out loud revealing his ridiculous disguise back then! God knows what Hyo Rin would have done! So, pretending it wasn’t a big deal had seemed the only solution to me.

But because, today, the One-Week-Deal was over Hyo Rin didn’t want to let this go. She said that this counted as a major disaster while I argued that it hadn’t felt disastrous to me. It was a very long lecture! =_=

In the end we decided to call it a tie and to apply both punishments. I was to attend every party she wished with her and she had to abstain from SHINee for two weeks. I didn’t know whether to feel happy or scared of the two coming weeks… T_T)

Afternoon:
Part-time job at SMTown

Evening:
Search the Internet and the newspapers for rooms to rent

 

--- Friday

Morning:
Part-time job at SMTown

Afternoon:
Part-time job at SMTown
(After they'd saved me on my first work day (And yes, of course, I’d recognised them once they had taken off their hoodies inside! Or did you guys forget what the walls in my best friend's bedroom looked like?), I'd run into the SHINee members multiple times this week. And if we all had some time to spare, we went to the cafeteria on the rooftop, drank a coffee and chatted about our day. I had to admit that Hyo Rin was right; those guys were really nice. I always enjoyed these breaks because, luckily, the kid was never with them. ^^

Actually, now that I was thinking about it, I hadn’t seen him once this week!

That lazy bum! He's going to hit rock bottom on my sympathy scale soon! Letting his band-mates do all the work while he's probably loafing around somewhere!!)

Evening:
Search the Internet and the newspapers for rooms to rent

 

--- Saturday

Morning:
Part-time job at SMTown

Afternoon:
Inspect rooms for rent – unsuccessful

Evening:
Inspect rooms for rent – unsuccessful
(There were some seriously dangerous rooms among them! On my walk from the bus station to one of the houses I had seen more hoodlums than in my whole life!)  

 

--- Sunday

Morning:
Inspect rooms for rent – unsuccessful
(There was a very nice apartment and even for a reasonably price… But the landlady was a and thus couldn't give it to a non-..! (The girl/ who got the apartment had been on the same bus as me and she'd claimed three (!!) seats for herself while some elder people had to stand!) Well, now they can have their y conversations all day long! *rolls eyes*)

Afternoon:
Inspect rooms for rent – unsuccessful

Evening:
Drown in depression of not having found a room yet

 

--- Monday

Morning:
Part-time job at SMTown

Afternoon:
Part-time job at SMTown

Evening:
Inspect last rooms for rent

 

--- Tuesday

The day my family moved to Busan and our house got new tenants. It was a lovely morning without a single cloud in the sky.

 

Woohyun’s POV

I had just put the last bag into the truck and was no standing in front of my adorable little sister. She was wearing my favourite dark pink pullover with the black print 'I love my oppa!' (I'd given her that for her last birthday, hahahaha...) along with a black skirt and dark grey leggins. For shoes she was wearing the ballerinas with the same colour as her pullover (my present too XD).

“And you’re sure that you’ll be alright?” I asked her for the umpteenth time.

“Yes, oppa.”

“And you have a place to stay at?”

“Yes, oppa.”

“Then, why haven’t you moved in yet?”

“Because I’ve just found it yesterday.”

“And what is the address?”

“I don’t know it by heart yet but it’s written on a paper somewhere in my suitcases.”

"Write it to me as soon as you find it!" I glanced at her luggage. Considering the amount, looking for it now would probably turn the road into a battlefield.

"Sure..." She answered. Is it just me or did that sound a little hesitant?

“But the neighbourhood is safe?” I tried to inquire.

“Yes, oppa.”

“How do you know?” I frowned. To her, even a pub filled with thugs was safe.

“Because Hyo Rin visited it with me and she said it’s safe.”

“But she's a bit—“

“…too carefree, I know. But her judgment is at least better than mine, right?”

“Yeah…” I was running out of arguments.

“Oppa, I’m staying in Seoul. No matter what you say.” Ha Neul stated.

I knew she would not be deterred but it still didn’t feel right to leave my little sister alone in Seoul at a place I didn’t know.

Our parents came out of the house and we all gave her a tight hug before sitting into the car. And when we drove off we waved her goodbye until we turned at the corner.

 

----------------------------

Soooo, yup, Kim Jonghyun is attending Seoul University!!!! XDDD (Kyaaaaa!!! XP)

Hey, everyone! Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! As well as the silent readers!!
Please continue to support my story!!! (Keeps me motivated ;-P)

And yes, I know, this chapter has no Jonghyun appearance, so I'll uplode the next chapter in a few minutes!!