Prelude

"Let me move in with you and I won't spill that you're Kim Jonghyun!"

Ha Neul’s POV

Yes, I’m Hwang Ha Neul. I’m just an average girl like many others. And when I say average I mean it: My looks are neither ugly or beautiful, my family couldn’t be more normal (mother, father, an older brother, and a rather talkative cat), I’ve spent my childhood playing and studying like everyone else, and my hobbies are nothing special either.

The only three things that distinguish me are my gorgeous and popular friend Park Hyo Rin (I don’t know either why she decided to be MY friend), the fact that I’ve just celebrated my 21th birthday without having been kissed yet (mind though that Hyo Rin, and not me, thinks that this is something distinguishing), and my position as the top student in the computer science program.

So, I’d like to say my life was perfect. Well… that is until one faithful day when stupid me decided to give in to Hyo Rin’s plea to accompany her to an autograph session of her favourite KPop band: SHINee.

Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t have something against these boys per se. The music they made was AMAZING! For example, Sherlock had been my favourite song for almost a week now and yesterday I’d been replaying it all evening while doing my homework. And I STILL liked it! (A/N: I actually did that. ^^ Isn’t that song just beyond AWSOME?!)

It’s just that there was never a reason for me to attend an autograph session or any other similar event; I was infatuated with their music, but not with their looks or personalities (which were probably fake ones anyway ^^). In fact, if it wasn’t for my best friend’s bedroom I wouldn’t even know what they looked like. (Her room was papered with SHINee posters ^^)

I’d once played with the thought of attending one of their concerts. But then again, how can I enjoy their music with all the screaming of the audience?!

But that dear friend of mine pretended to be oblivious to all this and begged/tortured me until I gave in. (It went from puppy eyes over SMS at 4 in the morning to threats of revealing my darkest secrets to the public. Some dear friend she is, don’t you think?!)

So here I was; in this hall filled with crazy fangirls who screamed at the top of their lungs even though their targets of affection weren’t even here yet. These lucky guys were probably waiting a few rooms away with earplugs in their ears to shut out this deafening noise!

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Aah, this soundproof room is such bliss!

I had my earplugs plugged in and was watching a podcast on my tablet. I had been hoping that our waiting room would be quiet enough for me to actually hear what the person on the screen was saying. I really had a lot to catch up and thus had to use every free minute I could get.

But of course I was nowhere near done when our manager addressed us. “Okay guys. It’s time. Let’s go do some fan service!” I guess it was going to be a short night today too… *sigh* Why was I doing this again?

I stuffed my tablet and notes into my bag and got up. We walked through the corridors, the screaming growing louder as we approached the hall.

Key was walking on my right side while shooting worried glances at me. “You really should stop doing two things at a time and concentrate on one.” He said in a low voice “You’ll overwork yourself!”

But before I could assure him of the contrary one of the staff opened the door and we stepped through.

 

--------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Here's the first chapter. again, I'm really sorry for rewriting the story ><

But still, please comment and tell me how you think it is!