A Match Made in Booze(?) Heaven

"Let me move in with you and I won't spill that you're Kim Jonghyun!"

Narrator’s POV

The second their lips met his eyes (and everyone else’s as well, if I might say so) widened in shock. He had already been surprised when she had put her hands on his hips and had tried to draw him closer but he had blamed the alcohol for confusing her senses. After all, that had been the reason for him to scoot over and take the glass out of her shaking hands!

But, by no means, he had ever expected for this to happen. With her anyway! A kiss! A freakin' KISS with a girl he barely knew for a few days!!! And in front of everyone!!!! How was he ever going to recover from this??!!! The shame!! The SHAME!!!!!

Even so, he could not completely ignore the voice at the back of his head smugly telling him that he was enjoying it. That he liked the sensation of her soft and deliciously sweet lips against his. That, in fact, he yearned to relax his frozen body and give in to the temptation she was leading him into. And, oh God, would she please stop at his lower lip in a way that sent cold shivers down his spine?!!

He groaned in frustration and pushed her away. He had to stop this now or he feared he might do something he could no longer pass off as her being drunk!

But he hadn’t considered her hands that held firmly to his neck and when he pushed her over, she took him with her.

 

...

 

…..

 

……..

 

It was too much. He couldn’t take it anymore! Her dizzying scent was penetrating his every thought and being so close that he could feel her breath on his lips he had difficulties thinking anything intelligent at all!

When the two had toppled over he had instinctively reached behind her head with his right hand to prevent her from hitting the floor while he’d placed his left hand right next to her head for further support. Anyone who’d see them right now and didn’t know better would immediately excuse himself for intruding and scram with a tomato-red head.

Suddenly, she let go of him and her body slumped. He was already beginning to worry whether she had passed out when the girl in his arms started to snore. And rather loud at that. He blinked multiple times, stupefied, and, then, burst out laughing.

s, who, until then, had sat there, frozen while trying to process the scene that was unfolding in front of them, now turned to look at each other dumbfounded. "Oh my gosh! Hyung kissed noona!!! Hyung KISSED noona!!!" Taemin whispered and shook Minho's arm agitatedly. The maknae just couldn't keep his excitement to himself!

Minho nodded. "And he seems to find it extremely funny..?" He added and a smirked as he watched his hyung with interest. Hyung laughing like a maniac after he'd just shared a rather passionate kiss (at least from his perspective) with a pretty girl was a first. Heck, him laughing so hard he had his head thrown back and was shaking violently from the laughter was even a rare sight by itself!

He then looked over to his other two hyungs who still hadn't collected their jaws from the floor and nudged them lightly. He was about to ask them teasingly whether they had never seen hyung kiss a girl before, when a movement in the corner of his eyes distracted his attention.

Whipping his head back he saw his hyung sitting up abruptly removing his right hand from under Ha Neul’s head only moderately gently and turning around with an unreadable expression.

Minho followed his hyung's eyes and gasped when he realised on what object had caught his attention. He reached out trying to bring the cursed object out of reach. But he was too late.

Jonghyun grabbed the glass he’d previously wrested from Ha Neul’s grip and downed the remaining content in one go.

Minho froze with his hand still stretched out and slowly turned his head towards the others his expression turning more horrified by the second. They looked at each other and the horror was perfectly mirrored in their faces. Taemin even hid behind Minho.

“Let’s get out of here!” Key whispered. The previous incident suddenly lost importance at the prospect of having to spend a whole night with a drunken Jonghyun.

The others nodded fervently, scrambled to their feet, and were already half the way to the door when they got stopped by a voice that surely had to come from the depths of hell.

“Where are you guys going?” It asked in a sweet voice that let you pray for a quick death. “The night’s still young…”

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I just had to laugh at the insanity of it all! First, that… that… Ha Neul (yes, used as a noun; idiot, moron, retard, and co. just don’t work for her! She can only be considered as a species of her own!! =.=) gets rid of half of our booze supply by herself! (Okay, I too know that’s exaggerated… =.=) Then she attacks me while thinking I’m her booze glass! And to finish it all, she falls asleep right in the middle of it!

What do you think I am?! Your teddy bear you can hug, kiss, and hurl out the window whenever you feel like it?!?

Maybe I should have really kissed her back? To make her realise that she was neither kissing her teddy nor nipping at her booze glass?

I glanced down at her lips. They were a little swollen…

 

……

 

Okay, no-no-no-no-no! Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts!

I sat up straight and laid eyes on the glass to which I owed this whole mess.

Exactly what I need right now!

I reached out, grabbed it, and drank it. All in one swift movement.

Haaa, now I feel better again!

But then I noticed that the members were trying to sneak away. Where were they going?

“Where are you guys going?” I asked. “The night’s still young…?”

I smirked. Yes, the night was still young! And I suddenly had a lot of ideas how to spend this ‘still young night’!

For example, we could try making a human pyramid! Haven’t you always wanted to be on the top of a human pyramid once, too? I think it must be a really incredible feeling!!

“Hey, guys! Let’s do a human pyramid!” I yelled enthusiastically.

But they all just hurried up even more. Tsk, tsk. This wouldn’t do. I ran to the door and blocked it.

“Don’t you want to be part of a human pyramid?” I asked Key who was standing nearest.

He looked at me with a pained expression. “I’d rather not…” He said slowly somehow very afraid of something…?

Aish… he’s gonna miss the time of his life! Aish, this guy! The things I do for my brothers’ happiness! Alright! Let’s convince him for his own good, then!

“*inhales thoughtfully while the chin with the index finger and thumb of the left hand* Then I will sadly have to tell our manager about your little secret back at the photo-shoot last week…” I looked at him apologetically. Many thanks to my connections that provide me with all this useful information! But really! The things I let myself down to for my brothers’ sake! Now I’m even threatening my own dongseng! Aish, chincha!

I could see Key’s eyes widen when he realised what I was talking about. He looked at me pleadingly but I had to stay strong. For his sake.

In the end he sighed and took off his coat and shoes again. “Fine, I’ll stay…” He grumbled and walked back to the living room.

I looked after him approvingly before I turned back to the other three still standing in my hallway. I smiled at them waiting for what they would do next.

“Hyuuuuungg! I can’t do this! Let’s go back!” Our maknae then whined and tugged at Minho’s arm. They both returned to the living room as well. Yes, yes, Taeminnie was really a smart one! Such a good dongseng!

So now there was only hyung left. I raised my eyebrow questioningly. What was he still waiting for?

“I’m your hyung! And the leader!” He said weakly. I just stared at him and blinked.

“Just give it up already…” Key then shouted resignedly from the living room. “You know, it’s useless anyway…”

Onew sighed and turned around and unwillingly put his coat back on the hook. He gave the door one last longing look and slumped back too.

I thought I heard him mutter something like ‘Tsk, that kid! Doesn’t follow at all!’ under his breath but I couldn’t be sure.

Aish, these guys! Just don’t know what’s good for them! Really, can never underestimate the importance of connections and knowledge!

But now we could finally start the fun!

“Alright!” I cheered as I entered the living room behind Onew hyung. “Let’s try the human pyramid!”

“Deeeeee…” They all chorused.

“But we’re one person short,” Taemin then smartly observed. “For a pyramid you need either three, six or ten people. But we’re only five…”

He was obviously right and I thought about it for a few seconds when I saw Ghosty still lying on the floor snoring.

That’s right! She’ll miss all the fun too! Sooooo… let’s wake her up!

I grabbed her under her arms and held her up. “There, sixth person!” I announced.

Onew hyung just gave me a look. “She’s sleeping, Jonghyun!”

Well, that can be changed. I leaned down and whispered something in her ear. The next second she jumped out of my arms and spun around.

Feet in a perfect 60°-angle and her right hand at her temple she stood there like a soldier saluting his superior.

“Reporting for duty, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” She actually said it!

What I had whispered into her ear? No idea. Forgot already. Some magical words, duh!

But they really seemed to have worked a miracle! Ghosty being so obedient could be considered nothing less! Hmm, let’s see…

“Soldier! Bring me another bottle from the fridge!” I commanded her.

“Yes, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” She replied instantly and headed to the kitchen. Seconds later, she was back with a new, still pleasantly cooled bottle. Perfect!

“Soldier!  A cushion!”

“Yes, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” She grabbed one from the couch and neatly stuffed it behind my back. Fabulous, that girl!

“Not that one, the green one over there!” I pointed to the other end of the living room.

“Yes, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” She replaced the cushion behind my back with the said green one. Brilliant! Simply brilliant!!

“Soldier! Do the chicken dance! Long version!”

“Yes, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” She danced through the whole chicken dance, although miserably failing at the steps, but she did! I think we’re totally gonna hit it off! Me and her!

Okay, now, to the ultimate test! “Soldier! Take off your cloth!”

“Yes, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” “Jonghyun!!!” Ghosty and Onew hyung both shouted at the same time.

I gave hyung a disapproving look. Why was he butting in?!

But he ignored me and stepped between Ghosty and me hiding her behind his back while grabbing her arms to stop her from undressing herself!

“Hyung, step aside! That’s between me and Gh-Ha Neul!” I ordered.

“No!” He fiercely refused.

“She agreed to it herself!”

“Still no! She’s drunk!” He added in a lower voice.

I felt my hands clench into fists. Something about Onew’s behaviour was irking the hell out of me!

“Soldier! Tell Onew to let you go!”

“Yes, Sir! Lieutenant, Sir!” And then in a softer voice (what the hell??!!!): “Onew oppa, could you please let go of me?” Seriously? ‘Oppa’? Pfshhhh!

Onew looked at her clearly not happy with that request. Hah, serves you right! “But Ha Neul, you—“

“Pleeease?” She pulled off her puppy eyes. Ghhhaaadd! Can’t look!

But they seemed to work on Onew because he slowly let go of her wrists and stepped away. His eyes never leaving Ghosty who was now taking off her shirt. She was wearing a tank-top underneath so the interesting part was yet to come. *smirk*

I didn’t notice but I too was watching her intently; a self-contented smile on my lips.

When Ghosty started to fiddle with her belt I felt Onew casting me a short but clearly furious glare before focusing his eyes back on Ghosty.

I glanced over to him and something about his expression made me back-pedal. There was something highly disturbing about the way he looked at Ghosty. I couldn’t put my finger on it but it made me clench my teeth.

And it changed my mind. I have no idea why or how, it just did. “Okay, that’s enough. You can stop now,” I said dismissively and turned away. I drank the remaining content of the bottle in my hands in one go. It was still more than half full...

 

---

Afterwards, we tried the human pyramid. I assigned Onew to the very bottom right in the middle, obviously!

Minho and Taemin were at the bottom too while Key and Ghosty were in the middle and I on top. Of course, bling, bling Jonghyun needs to be at the top!

But Ghosty couldn’t support my weight and we crashed several times. Hahahahahahahaha, it was SO much fun!!! Ghosty and I laughed so hard!! We were rolling on the ground and holding our stomachs every time the pyramid had crashed into a pile of bodies!!

In the end I agreed to exchange places with her though. And that way we actually even managed to shoot a picture of it!

Cheers!

 

---

After that things started to become more unclear and blurred. But clearly I remember it being one of the best sleep-overs we ever had! Even Ghosty didn't spoil the party! On the contrary! Drunken Ghosty rocks, I tell you!!! Yeah!

 

Narrator’s POV

Not too long after Ha Neul and Jonghyun had finally fallen asleep (after seriously discussing some serious world problems like global warming, over-population, and such *snort*) a drowsy Key stumbled upon them on his way to the toilet. He stopped to take a closer look.

Jonghyun was sprawled out on his back over the large couch in the living room and Ha Neul across him. Her head and her left hand were resting on his chest and she had thrown her left leg right across his lap. Her hair was a black mess spread out everywhere, even across Jonghyun’s face.

"Hope he chokes to death!" He grumbled remembering the aftermath of Jonghyun drinking Ha Neul's booze.

But then, Key softened noticing that Ha Neul was still only wearing her tank-top. He walked over to cupboard, pulled out a blanket, and draped it over the both of them.

“A match made in booze heaven. The really are one,” he snorted, stole one last glance at them, and walked away.

 

--------------------------

I'm so, so, so SORRY for not updating sooner!!!! >< 'Cause I know fully well how it is to wait for an update!! (If you want to know why please go ask my profs why they give us so much work! T.T Well, of course, I know too, but, well, you know what I mean... ^^

And mianhae, I know ths capter was rather predictable... >< But I hope you like it nontheless!! :D

And please don't forget to subscribe/comment!! <333 They'r always much appreciated!!! Have a nice weekend!!