Frog-Alien

"Let me move in with you and I won't spill that you're Kim Jonghyun!"

Ha Neul's POV

I almost had a heart attack.

I cursed under my breath and within seconds I had finished my business, dashed out of the stall, washed my hands and snatched the phone from a completely stupefied Hyo Rin.

“I’ll be right back!” I shouted as I ran out of the restrooms. I searched for some quite corner and picked up.

“Your timing is really one of a kind!” I huffed. “Well, thanks to you Hyo Rin now knows that I have a contact called Terrorist Kiddy in my mobile! Almost had a damn heart attack! Now glad I didn’t leave it as 'Super awesome Bling Bling Jonghyun'?! Yeah, I know I’m awesome! You better be grateful until the day you die! But anyway! You clearly know that the lecture is just about to start! So, why the hell are you calling me?!” I would have ranted on but I had no more breath.

“Woah, woah! Calm down! I’m sorry, okay?”

“You better be…!” I grumbled.

“Calmed down?” He asked.

“Yeah?” I was getting suspicious. Why was he speaking so carefully? “What’s wrong?”

There was a short pause. Okay, artilleries on standby!

“Uhh… I have a little situation…” He finally said.

“Aaand?”

“Well… could you do me a favour?” Releasing the safety catch of the weapons…

One of the es (yes, they even exist at universities! =.=) walked past me and shot me a disapproving glance saying that I shouldn’t be making calls just before the lecture that would make me late and then interrupt the lecture… (Like their never-ending chatting was not disrupting!)

Well, sorry! You’re esteemed idol (I had once seen her and her friends spazz over a SHINee MV like some fourteen years old kids…) is having a ‘little situation’ and is asking me for a favour! So, excuse me while I finish this call?

“Ghosty? You still there?”

“Sorry, yes.”

“So~ Will you do me a favour?”

“What kind of favour exactly?” I squinted my eyes.

“Well, I lost my wig and glasses…” And FIRE!!!

“You what?!” I exclaimed. “How do you lose a wig and glasses?!” Seriously, how?!

“Shhhhh!!”

I looked around but the hallway was empty. Lecture had already started… -__- “No one heard…”

“Hopefully!”

“So, how?”

“I was just going to buy some lunch but in the crowd, they somehow got pulled off…” He explained. “Anyway! Could you… buy me a hoodie and sunglasses or something?”

I rolled my eyes. “Can’t you ask one of your members? I really like this lecture…” I really did!

“Then I could just go myself! Besides they’re all busy…”

“Then ask someone of the staff or something!”

“Do you want me to advertise that I’m attending university?! I can’t just ask anyone!”

I looked at the lecture hall door longingly and sighed. Damn you, Terrorist Kiddy! “And the magic word?”

“…please?”

“Arasso,” I heaved a sigh again. “Where are you?”

“The café we went to last time…”

What?!

“How on earth did you end up there?! I thought you just went out to buy lunch?!”

“Well, I wanted the chicken from a special stand…”

I face palmed myself. “I thought Onew was—“

“SHHHHHH!!!”

“Gosh, are you paranoid!” I rolled my eyes again. “I’m hanging up!”

I then sent Hyo Rin an SMS asking where she is since she still had my bag. She was already in the lecture hall on her usual seat. I quietly entered the hall and went to her. And of course the from before didn’t fail to scoff at me as I walked past her. Pfshhh!

“That was one hell of a long call!” Hyo Rin whispered when I reached her. “Who was it?”

“Later,” I waved it aside. “I’m in a hurry.”

“What?! You’re leaving?! Now?!” Hyo Rin couldn’t believe it. Me neither. T.T “But this is your favourite lecture! You’ve never missed it before!

“I know…” I grumbled. “But I gotta go! See you later!”

“Yah! Just who is this person who’s able to make you skip this lecture?!” Hyo Rin whispered after me but I had already sneaked out again.

I then went to the nearest mall and looked for the men’s section. Finding the sunglasses wasn’t difficult; I just bought the one with the biggest glasses. But it took me quite some time to decide on the hoodie. Actually I’d never bought clothes for men before. Men in our family preferred to buy their clothes themselves…

I was carrying a plain black one (He wrote it to be his favourite colour on the sheets we exchanged and besides, black always worked! ^^) to the counter when my eyes got caught on a special specimen. Well it wasn’t such a feat… considering that the hoodie was of a screaming neon green colour, had feeler sewed onto the hood, and a frog-alien printed onto the front. If seen from the corner of one’s eye, it made one jump in fright.

I looked at it for moment and a smile crept onto my face. If it’s supposed to serve as a disguise, I might as well do it right! Kekekeke…

 

--------------------------

Sorry for the short chappie!! >< (but i wanted to end it with this line... ehehe) Hoping you guys won't hate me too much...! ><