TWO FACES OF MY DESTINY (PART 1)

내 사랑, 영원히! (MY LOVE, ALWAYS)

 

--- Two days later ---

         ---  After finishing her classes of the morning Hyosung left to visit Jay in his apartment but didn’t find him so she decided to clean it and cook something for him. When she was dusting his shelves, she found some old paper articles and some untitled Dvds : she begun to read some of the articles randomly till something stupefying caught her eyes: it was a picture of a boyband, which apparently was famous in Korea. But what intrigued her more was the resemblance of one member to Jay, at first she thought it was just a coincidence till she continued reading the article: his name was Park Jaebum and he was the leader, she couldn’t stop and read all of them at a time she then took the dvds were all about his performances, tv shows, and mvs with the other members ---

            …She could only feel sad that she didn’t know about all of this, that he had to go through it all by himself and than she asked herself why Jay, his sister or even his friends didn’t tell her anything…She could now understand that sad expression in his eyes hiding in disguise behind his smile, or whenever he was alone absent- minded too many times she could count. Now, she realized that she really did not know much about him, when he knew everything about her.

               Hyosung didn’t hesitate; she took everything with her and went straight to the crew’s dance studio, she knew he can be nowhere but there:' the only place he felt he belonged to,' he told her once.  When she arrived, the other members of the crew already left. She waved at a passing friend and entered: Jay was still dancing, he stopped when he saw her reflection in the mirror, he smiled widely but at the sight of Hyosung’s worried and saddened  expression it vanished instantly.

         Hyosung showed him the box without saying a word. Jay knelt down but as soon as he recognized his stuff he stood right up and began yelling: “who the hell told you to go through my stuff god damnit … you shouldn’t have…,”as he threw a punch into the mirror breaking it into pieces. Hyosung didn’t get mad at him, she just understood the intensity of his sadness and anger … It was something difficult to go through it again, Hyosung was patient; she knew how to deal with Jay. She went straight to him: 

“listen to me Jay …you can’t just leave your past like that behind you, like it didn’t happen …you have to face it in order to carry on and grow stronger. You know, I don’t believe any of those rumors what I believe in is, this man standing right in front of me, has talent waiting to be forged and made into something bigger that people would look up to. What I see right now is not a person who made a mistake, but a person with the greatest passion rooting for trusting himself again. I see you Jay Park: I see who you are and you can do it: I mean turn this sadness and anger into something positive and re-write your own story and continue inspiring people.”

Jay: "I just don’t want you to go through that, the gossip the pressure,” putting his hand on his forehead to cover his saddened look.

Hyosung noticed that his hand was still bleeding and pulled a handkerchief from her pocket. When Jay suddenly held her hand still: “this is really familiar let me see it”: 바재범was written at the bottom corner of it: “so, it was you back then, the girl crying in the hallway.”

            Hyosung reviewing her memories: “huh? …it was you who gave me this?. I remember that day clearly: I was crying holding my head into my knees saying that I hated being a trainee and all I wanted was to become an actress when someone told me: ‘you should do that then, if you don’t you’ll regret it for the rest of your life’. And just put that handkerchief beside me and went on without me seeing his face. At that moment I went and talked to my boss and here I am now doing what I love. Jay …it was you after all?

Jay: “yeah …it was me, it was on the day I left Korea. Even if I lost something that day I guess I was blessed by meeting you!” hugging her as they just sat there on the floor laughing at their unbelievable encounter.  

Hyosung: I can’t believe it all those years I wanted to thank that person and here you are… So I give that piece of advice back to you Jay,” with her teary eyes robbing Jay’s hand with the same handkerchief that once whipped her own tears and helped her remember her helper each time she wanted to quit  when she faced some hardships.

Hyosung: "Jay …look at me …I am here and I’m not going anywhere… I will never abandon you like some people did."

Hyosung: I have someone I want you to meet, he is an executive producer at a big agency in Korea I sent them some of your practice and the demos you made and showed their interest into taking you back with them and you will be free to do whatever you want to with your music. Here is his number so call him and meet up. 

**************************************************

--- Jay got signed the contract and was busy working on his songs, dancing and even preparing for a movie shooting next year with Hyosung watching over him and supporting him. Jay is leaving for Korea the next day to finalize and sort out some things ... but he couldn't tell Hyosung ... not yet; he wanted her to go with him but he didn't want to pressure her ... she had an auddition at the same day. --- 

                                                                     **************************************************

--- Taeyang was missing Hyosung so much but after she told him about her boyfriend, he just felt it wasn't yet the time to see her again. However, when he called her from New York she told him that she wanted to see him because it has almost been over a year since they saw each other and that she missed her best friend. She wanted him to meet Jay so badly. ---

                                                                                         *****************************************************

ANOTHER CHARACTER WILL MAKE AN APPEARANCE THAT WOULD SHATTER OUR LOVER'S LIVES ...WHO IS THIS CHARACTER?