FAREWELL

내 사랑, 영원히! (MY LOVE, ALWAYS)

 

---14 days later, at Inchon airport---

      

---Dara Pov ---

          With Minzy, Dara was waiting at the airport for Hyosung's and her brother's arrival while talking. As she stood up picking her phone to make a call, her eyes landed on the most beautiful creature she had ever seen which made her freeze like a marble figure on the spot. The world just became silent, all that noise of busy people running around got muted at a time. She couldn't feel her legs, she thought her heart would stop as he came closer to her. She just ignored Hyosung who was waving at her.     

Jaejoong: 'Hi, Girls!', smiling brightly.

Minzy:'Hi oppa, this is Dara, Dara this is Jaejoong oppa Hyosung's big brother!'

"Oh, hi nice meeting you", as he shook her hand

      Dara was blushing so hard that she felt embarressed not being able to make a sound as Jaejoong smiled gently at her, begging her with his eyes to let go of his hand. 

                           *******************************************************  

                It was really noisy and crowded…Hyosung was intimidated by the amount of people and felt lost. (It was the first time ever for her to leave Seoul, her brother, friends and all the things she was familiar with)

“Oennie …take great care of yourself and please call me whenever you can!!”, cried Minzy while she hugged her.

“Taeyang oppa sends his regards and apologizes for not being able to send you off”, added Minzy.

“Just be healthy my angel…and call me whenever you need anything and I promise I’ll make time to see you.” hugged her Jaejoong so she can’t see his tears.

“Go now it is time …”, shouted Dara.

Hyosung, “I love you guys and tell the others I love them too….”She went running and turned back as she smiled trying to hide her teary eyes waving goodbye.  

                     

                      ..........................................................................................................................................................

---Taeyang POV---

           Watching from afar, he felt the urge to run to her and confess his love for her but his feet just froze there. He couldn’t move and he couldn’t take his eyes off from her.

           He watched her smile, cry and stare amazed at the crowd. He could not but notice her beauty among the crowd. He felt she was brightly shining like a star in daytime, she was truly his sunshine. First, he looked at her yellowish straight hair. Then, he gazed at her smiling eyes as he smiled lightly. He couldn’t deny the perfection of her glowing gummy smile and her fair complexion so innocently pure. It is like it was the first time he ever saw her this way, he was willing to store that picture forever in his heart. Finally, he watched her walk away slowly fading within the crowd till she was out of sight. Suddenly, he fell into his knees and put his hand on his chest where his heart was supposed to be. His heartbeat was racing for a moment he couldn’t seem to feel it.

          Without noticing, Daesung approached him and helped him stand: “oh my bother I should have known…I knew how you stared at her that night  … but I didn’t know you loved her this much…Himnae Hyung.”  

                   

                                                          ***********************************************************************

I HOPE THE STORY IS INTERESTING SO FAR. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW FRUSTRATED I WAS WHEN IT GOT LOST AND I ONLY RECOVERED HALF OF IT. JUST BEAR WITH ME EVEN IF  IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO REWRITE IT ALL...THANKS FOR READING ANYWAY^^