I Can't Stop Falling in Love (Part Two)

내 사랑, 영원히! (MY LOVE, ALWAYS)

 

---  It was Jay’s solo part and he brought down the house with his flawless and sick moves varying from bboying, popping to freestyle…the response from the public was huge.---

--- Hyosung POV ---             

             Meanwhile, Hyosung couldn’t take her eyes off of him…she was clearly into his dance and the way he moved to every beat and every percussion, like music was flowing all through his body. she thought he had a really  fair skin and his smile was very y and attractive. He was so charismatic that it seemed like unreal; she just couldn't believe that anyone can dance like he did;  there was something special about the passion he put into his performance. She kept observing him till she got startled by the loud screams and cheers of girls around her when Jay took off his shirt. 

She was surprised: “wow he is so hot …don’t you think Jane?”But Jane didn’t respond; she wasn’t there. In a panic Hyosung went looking for her.

                       

                                                                                     ********************************************************

--- Jay’s POV ---

 

          While waiting for his turn to dance, Jay Stared into the audiance but his eyes caught someone who he thought was horrifyingly familiar. He rubbed his eyes to make sure it wasn’t his imagination …she was still there. How can he forget that look  and that figure but tonight she was right there in front of him… He stared at her the whole time not noticing his mates dancing extra time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6PDjPE9VpgsEEZyN6bMR

 Now, he could have cleared details of every physical aspect: her face, her eyes, her smile, her nose, her lips, her eyelashes, her neck, her skin, her hair, her hands and the way she moved with the flow of music and how cute she looked moving her head.

            He got suddenly dragged by his mate Jerome, and naturally he was taken into the beat thinking about showing off his skills to the fullest to attract her attention.

            After he recollected back his shirt from the floor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTXZio1Tz_0Z-pnSwV1aphe unconsciously looked to where she stood but she disappeared this time ...again!. Jay couldn't help but go after her when he spotted her at few steps ahead on the other side ... she looked like she was looking for someone but stopped when a group of dancers (it was SoReal Crew) caught her attention. While enjoying their performance, she saw Jane flirting with some other guy and felt reassured and went on watching the dance; it was so synchronized and the horeography was just perfect. 

           

 

 

 

 

 The leader of the crew, Andrew,  approached Hyosung and invited her to dance: Hyosung loved dancing and she was great at it…she could definitely bring out the y dance queen out of her image of the  cute girl next door. She started dancing at the amusement of everyone …and cheering got louder and louder

 Jay: “Wow she can move …she’s great…wooow!!, talking to himself in a loud voice .

“Who’s great?”, interrupted him ChaCha.

Jay didn’t answer he was too amazed by what he was seeing, she could also dance.

           While dancing, Adrew danced around Hyosung but as he tried to take her hand; Jay stepped in pulling Hyosung around him and then suddenly punched Andrew who instantly fell down wondering what was happening.

Jay: “Don’t ever try to touch her man…don’t you ever come near her again.”

(Andrew and Jay knew each other for they were competitors and they had great respect for eah other)

Andrew: “We were just dancing, man. Just chill out. I have a girlfriend”

Hyosung: “What’s wrong with you?”, hitting Jay repeatedly on his chest.

But jay didn’t bother to explain and dragged Hyosung elsewhere.

Hyosung: “stop it, let go of me …you’re hurting me.”, she shouted hysterically.

As he let go of her arm, he noticed the bruise he left on her and felt sorry deep down but he couldn’t say a word.

Hyosung: “Who do you think you are? What is the matter with you? Who are you? Just leave me…”, turning her back on him.

            Jay followed her and pulled her by the arm ending up glued to his chest. He looked intensively at her while he felt her heart beating against his. Those eyes, something he couldn't explain, just casted a charming spell and couldn't control it: this feeling taking over him. He couldn’t restrain himself and kissed her roughly as she tried to free herself but she surrendered  letting him kiss her.

            --- Hyosung POV --- 

        Her heart began racing as she felt his speedy heartbeat; she could feel his excited breath and just froze there not being able to fight him back anymore. Her body wasn't hers as it refused to abide to her commands of running away from him, as  far as possible away from him. But, there she was, still in his arms her face against his: that eagle's stare, those lips ... she could feel the intensity of their attraction as he kissed her without notice. She couldn't repell him, it just happened so fast but had to break away from him eventually.  

---Hyosung, dazzled and confused, stopped him and pushed him with her hands and run back to her friend while Jay stood there immobile and couldn’t believe what just happened to him, he just snapped uncontrollably. Touching his lips in remembrance, he still felt her scent on him. --- 

                      Hyosung just run as quick as her legs could go not looking back, not even once did she turn around. She couldn't do anything but cry when someone grabbed her from behind: Hyosung freaked out and almost screamed till she heard her name it was Jane: "Hyosung-aah, honey what's wrong with you? What happened?"

Hyosung: "How can I axplain to you what happened  when I myself cannot figure it out," thinking silently without answering her friend back.                                           

                                                                                   **************************************************

I HAVE ALWAYS PICTURED JAY's PERSONALITY AS PUSHY LIKE THE ONE WHO WOULD GO FOR HIS CRUSH NO MATTER WHAT BUT MAYBE THE REAL JAY WOULDN'T BE SO COMPULSIVE . ^^