THE HARDEST WAY TO SAY GOODBYE!

내 사랑, 영원히! (MY LOVE, ALWAYS)

 

--- A couple of days later ---

--- Hyosung's POV ---

Hyosung: "Oppa ...before leaving, I need you to take me somewhere." asking her brother a favor.

Jaejoong agreed to his sister's request and went back to the abandoned dance studio:

"Oppa ...can you leave me? ...I need a moment alone." as she closed the door behind her. Hyosung walked in with careful and hesitating steps because she was still coping with her blindness assisted by her cane - It has already been exactly a year today since their first date - She scrolled the surfaces with her shaky hands inch by inch reminscencing all the moments she shared with Jay, each spot had its story to tell, their story. There were intervals of smiles , laughs but also tears as she remembered ... Now she must tell him goodbye even if it was like this ... she had to because she heard he was doing well busy with shooting a movie and mvs ... he was doing well without her, she thought,... those mixed feelings just worned her out ...

Jaejoong: "Angel ...it's time to go," opening the door slowly.  

Hyosung whiping her tears off, answered in a strangled voice: "uhm?! ...okay, let's go now oppa.

 

                                                                                      *******************************************

--- Jay's POV ---

          --- His heart was so full of anger not understanding where Hyosung could have been and unable to reach her, he just thought she left him and forgot about him. Now, thinking of it, she never told she loved him when he did multiple of times: could it be that she didn't love him as he did? He looked for her in Seoul also, but she just vanished from the surface of the earth but what did hurt him the most is that he couldn't take her out of his mind; he would give anything to know where she was, whether she found someone else, or...? He couldn't think of many options. ---

               Jay was in Seattle on his way to the recording studio when he suddenly stopped: 

"Go ahead guys, I'll meet you there ...!!" : this familiar street, those same stores reminded him of the first date he went on with Hyosung ...he jumped off remembering that indeed today was the day and run down to the dance studio; there was this feeling that urged him to go there and he couldn't reject it. When he got there, he noticed that the door was left open and for a mere second: "could she...? Did she ...? he pushed the door and run into the empty dusty space, no one was there and everything was still exactly the same. Disappointed, he held his head back closing his eyes and sighed heavily in despair. Swiftly, some odor hit his nostrils: "this scent," he thought out loud sniffing , "oh my god, it's hers...she was here." He run as fast as he could wishing to catch her, looking around him, praying to see her face among the crowd, however it was all in vain...

 

Jay looked up to the sky with a saddened face, breathless and  tired his hair in despair as he shook his head: "I must be crazy?! What am I doing?..."

The world stopped spinning as his loneliness grew so intense: itt was not right for him to suffer like this this was the worst feeling one could handle...

Uknowingly, Hyosung was just yards behind him as she took few seconds to remember and store the city's scent and its air as well as the souvenirs it carried between its breeze. At that moment, just a spare of a second jay turned around but the cab's door just closed on Hyosung as it left the road; Jay missed her by a little bit, that was how destiny played its role again. Jay sighed and convinced himself to go back to his friends with a heavy heart.

--- When he stopped to grasp his breath, Hyosung was just behindhim escorted by her brother into a cab... and there she was gone ... ---

***************************************************************************************************************