C9:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 9:

The next morning,

Jiyong was driving Michelle and Yuri to school in his Audi A5

“Yuri,I heard you went on a date with that boy in your class…How was it?” Michelle asked Yuri as she was staring out the window relentlessly.

“WHAT! Who told you that?! It’s not true! He’s just a friend, his name is Micky.” Yuri retorted.  Jiyong was chuckling in the front seat which made Yuri send him a death glare.

“So you’re not interested in him? Hmm…then is it that boy you like? What’s his name…umm..” And she was cut off by Yuri.

“It’s JaeJoong. And NO I do NOT like him! “ Yuri said agitatedly

“So you DO like him! I never said it was him did I?” Michelle laughed while Yuri’s face turned crimson red.

“You made me sound like a total flirt…I am not…” Yuri sighed in defeat with Michelle and Jiyong both laughing at their win.

“See you guys. Bye” Yuri said as she got off the car.

 

[Classroom]

“Morning! You seem to be in a good mood.” Micky said to Yuri.

“Oh, morning, of course! After all I did enjoy myself yesterday.” Yuri smiled at Micky.

Jaejoong was fuming mad as he noticed how close Yuri was to Micky. The class started gossiping.

“Is she dating Micky?” A girl assumed. “I think so…both are always so close. How lucky…” 

Jaejoong was hearing their conversation and was very angry, He stood up and pulled Yuri away.

“YAH! We’ll be late for class! Let me go!” Yuri struggled to break free.

Micky witnessed what just happened and it confirmed his assumption.

With that, he’s made his decision.

 

[Rooftop]

“Why… do …you like… bringing me… up here?” Yuri said in between her breaths, panting.

Jaejoong pulled Yuri into his embrace.

 “Don’t…Don’t leave me….” Jaejoong said softly…almost a whisper.

All that could be heard was the sound of their hearts thumping.

“What….what are you talking about, what you mean leaving with another guy?” Yuri replied.

Jaejoong immediately let go “Never mind……forget it….”

And with that he left her there standing at the rooftop ….alone….and dazed.

“What is he talking about?!” Yuri thought in her mind. The bell rang and she rushed off to class.

 

[Classroom]

 “Seonsaengnim! Mianhe!”Yuri replied trying to catch her breath at the same time.

“Go back to your seat, Yuri! Don’t let this happen again!” The teacher said sternly.

“What did Jaejoong take you away for?” Micky nudged Yuri.

“Nothing. Don’t be so curious, don’t you know curiosity kills the cat?” Yuri said trying to lighten the mood.

“Nope only if the cat has eight more lives.” Micky replied with Yuri laughing away.

 “Yuri and Micky, Please pay attention.” The teacher looked at them. “De Seonsaengnim!” They chorused.

 

Yuri POV:

 Have he liked somebody…Who could it be…sigh…but why must he tell me things I don’t understand…Did I tell him I would be leaving with another guy…I don’t remember saying that and even if I want to do so it would be with him!

 

Jaejoong POV:

Omg! Why did I tell her such things…but did she really not understand what I am talking or acting innocent…Is she like my ex-girlfriend who is a two-faced person? No…is not true…she could be acting…Ah!....

 

Micky POV:

I better quickly confess to her or else Jaejoong will be a step closer than I am…..But when… when is the best time to confess...sigh…

 

Yoobin POV:

What is the problem with these two guys? I am so much prettier than Yuri… Jaejoong has to be mine…but why does Micky also like her...Have I fallen for Micky…I cannot do so…I must snatch Jaejoong from Yuri…My life is all about money and fame nothing else…Feelings/ Relationship cannot make a person full... I must remember this point.

 

End of POV