C17:

My Lost Love Is You

[Yuri POV]

The doctor came out. Everyone including I ran over. “How is my son?” I heard Mrs. Kim asked panicking. “His head was hit by a hard object. He…is now safe for the time being…but…he is still unconscious, and is still having a high fever. If…he…does not wake up by tomorrow night…I…” The doctor said looking down. “No…my son has a very strong will power. He would confirm wake up.” Mrs. Kim said crying onto Mr. Kim. “Jaejoong…you cannot leave me…” I thought. “Can we see our son?” Mr. Kim asked the doctor. The doctor nods his head before walking off.

 

Jaejoong looked very pale. “My poor boy.” Mrs. Kim cried. “I’m bringing her home. Call us once Jaejoong wakes up.” Mr. Kim said as he pulled Mrs. Kim away as he did not want his wife to be so upset. After Mr. and Mrs. Kim left, Yonghwa also left to bring Tiffany and Jessica home. My parents followed after. “Hebe, will you be fine alone?” Oppa asked me. “It is okay, you have to go school tomorrow. Can you help me take leave from school?” I said. He just nods his head and pat my head softly before closing the door.

 

I started to cry. Tears form on my face and it would not stop. “Jaejoong…how could…you do…this to me? I love you all this while…but…I thought you treated me…as a friend or…a…sister…only…Jaejoong, if you can hear me I demand you to wake up immediately. Hurry, wake up.” I cried until I fell asleep while I held his hands. The next morning, I felt something moving. I rubbed my eyes as I was still half-awake. Did Jaejoong’s finger move? I immediately called the doctor. “He is responding…Can you call his family while I do a check on him?” The doctor said. “Really?” I said happily while leaving the room, fishing out my phone from my bag.

 

I called everyone. They rushed over immediately.  “Yuri…what did you say? Jaejoong is awake? What happened?” Everyone shoot questions at me except my brother. “Stop, you keep asking Yuri so many questions how is she going to answer. The doctor is out. The best person to ask is him.” Youngbae saved me as the doctor approached us. “Amazing…they boy has a really strong will power…and this girl…she must be very important to him…to make a miracle happen.” The doctor said as he pat my head before leaving.

 

“Yuri…you are Jaejoong’s savior.” Mrs. Kim ran and hugged me. “I’m sorry…Mrs. Kim…I was the cause of the accident…I’m not fit to be his savior.” I said looking down. “ Don’t blame yourself…like you said it was an accident..no one could predict it.” Mrs. Kim comforted. We all entered Jaejoong’s ward.  “Jaejoong…How are you feeling? Do you feel dizzy?” Mr. Kim asked. “I am fine, dad. Who is she?” Jaejoong asked pointing at me.  “You don’t remember who she is? Then do you know who this two adults are?” Mrs. Kim asked pointing at my parents. “Yes…Mr. and Mrs. Dong. And that boy is their son. He is our school’s senior.” Jaejoong replied. “Then what about this girl here?” Junsu asked this time. “Hyung, is that your girlfriend? What poor taste!” Jaejoong replied.

 

[Jaejoong POV]

 

“Jaejoong, be serious. She is not my girlfriend but your fiancé.” Junsu said strictly. “Hyung, why so angry? This girl…my fiancé? Are you kidding me?” I asked. “Jaejoong, do you know why you are in the hospital then?” Mrs. Kim asked. “…I remember getting knocked down by a car…that’s all…” I replied. Mr. and Mrs. Kim immediately looked for the doctor. “What happened to my son? Why can’t he remember his fiancé?” They asked worriedly. “Your son is suffering from selective memory loss. She is very important to him, but because he hit his head against a hard object there is some things he cannot remember.”

 

“How long will it take for him to recover?” Mr. Kim asked. “It may be a days, months, years…or never.” The doctor said. “You…I know…who you are already…” I jumped. All eyes were on me before I continued… “You are my…savior…you was the one who brought me to the hospital. Right?” I said happily. The girl’s facial expression from a smile to a frown. Before she looked up and smiled again. “Are you much better? You were unconscious when I brought you to the hospital.” She said still trying to put up a smile. “Thank…you…” I said not knowing why I felt my heart aching when she is trying to smile.

 

“Do I know you…before my accident?” I asked trying to clarify my doubts. “Yes...We are classmates.” She replied which caused my heart to ache even more. Is she telling a lie? Why does her eyes shows sorrow when she is smiling? “They say you are my fiancé…is it true?” I asked once more. “It was an arranged marriage…you never liked me…don’t have to doubt your taste of girls.” She said before walking out of the room.

 

“Why must you ask so many questions? Did you really loss your memory or you are just joking? I don’t care whether you really loss it or just pretending…you have heard my sister too deep. You don’t have to remember her anymore. I’ll bring her away from your world. ” Youngbae said as he punched Jaejoong and walking off angrily.

 

I watched as Youngbae pulled her away, I saw her tears. My head hurts suddenly as images formed in my head.

[Recall]

Jaejoong immediately woke up, realizing that he just a death glare to Yuri’s brother. Youngbae immediately punched Jaejoong, which startled him. Jaejoong stood up which was suddenly shoved to the wall by Youngbae grip. “Do you like my sister?”  Jaejoong looked at the ground not looking at him. “Reply me” Youngbae said again. Jaejoong gently nodded his head and replied “But, she does not like me…what can I do? She is already Mickey’s girlfriend…” He said swatting on the floor while his hands scratching his head. “Have you ever tried?” Youngbae said patiently. Jaejoong thought through and shake his head. “Have you ever thought that Yuri also likes you?” Youngbae said the last sentence and left to class leaving Jaejoong confused.

[End of recall]

 

I just ignored it, as everyone left me to rest. And would see me tomorrow.

.