Chapter 2:

My Lost Love Is You

12yrs later:

“Joongie…will u still remember me...But no matter what I will always remember you” a girl who tying her hair said looking in the mirror getting ready for school

“Would you still remember me? I miss you …how are you? I’m finally back” Jaejoong thought to himself in the plane

 

Yuri and Youngbae don’t go school together as they do not want anyone to know their relationship other than Jiyong.

“You okay? Oh,I have some classes with you only but aren’t u excited for your first day of school?” Jiyong, asked Yuri while she was on her way to school. Other than Joongie, Jiyong is her other guy best friend… but Joongie will always be her first love. Yuri dreamily thought while walking till she hit something hard and fell on the ground.

“Ouch, My head...” As she rubbed her head and looked up. She then realized she hit a person not an object.

“YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!!” He shouted at her before walking away.

“Are you alright?” Jiyong asked while rubbing her head.

“Who is he? I’ve never seen him before and is he made of metal or steel?!” Yuri asked jokingly which immediately made Jiyong burst into laughter’s and ended up laughing together with her.

“Ring…Ring...Ring….”  And the two of them looked at each other as the same thought ran through their minds and made a run towards their class.

 

“SeonSaengNim….Sorry…We….am….Late…” Yuri and Jiyong said in between breaths.

“Both of you are excused but please dun be late again!” she replied sternly

“Class…there is a new student joining us today, please introduce yourself.” the teacher announced as a boy walked in.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong.” he replied coldly to the class but the girls were too busy ogling him.

“es” Yuri mumbled

“Jaejoong, could u please sit beside….”the teacher said while looking around for a seat

“Seat with me! No with me!!” the girls shouted

“Yuri, Jaejoong will seat with you” She shot her head up and was shocked to see the teacher pointing at her while the other girls were sending her death glares.

“AISH!” she mumbled while Jiyong patted her back and said “Good luck! Girls are scary” he gulped as he saw the girl’s death glare. Yuri sighed while at the corner of her eye, she saw a smirk on Jaejoong face which makes her spine tingle with fear.

“Hi, what is your name?” he looked at Yuri with that smirk still plastered on his face which made her disgusted

“Why should you care?” she retorted.

“Because I’m your seatmate…so what is your name?”

“Aish! STOP DISTURBING ME!” Yuri shouted which caught everyone’s attention including the teacher.

“Yuri! Detention after school for disrupting my class.” The teacher said as she continued writing on the board.

Jaejoong started laughing which too caught the teachers’ attention

“Jaejoong, detention too for disturbing my class…”And there was silence.