C18(FINAL~)

My Lost Love Is You

[Jaejoong POV]

Everyone is here with food and stuff…but where is that girl? “Dad, where is that girl?” I asked surprised over my own question. Why am I bothered about her? “Her brother decided to bring her to America and stay there. They are heading to the airport now.” My dad replied. “Why is she leaving?” I asked. “Son, you have hurt her deeply.” My dad replied. “Hurt her?” I mumbled. In what ways did I hurt her. 

 

[Recall]

“Joongie!! Where is u going? Come play with me….Y r u carrying so many bags? Are u going somewhere fun? I also wanna go… bring me along…please” The girl pouted with big doe eyes and kept pulling on the boy’s hand

“I’m sorry…but….I…can’t bring u along…I’m going to the USA...”The boy replied with watery eyes

“But….you promised….you will...Be….together...With ….me…forever” The girl replied with water forming in her eyes

“I am truly sorry…but before I go I really want u to have this necklace with my name on it” the boy said taking off his necklace and passing it to the girl.

 

Yuri were about to get the mop to clean the floor when she suddenly slipped, she closed her eyes in fear and thought “Oh, crap.” When she suddenly felt a warm pair of hands encircling her waist; Yuri suddenly open her eyes and saw that Jaejoong caught her before she could land on the ground. His face was merely inches away and Yuri snapped back to her senses and stood up in a haste which resulted her to stumble unto him with lips locked.

 

“Morning…Omg! What happened to you?” Yuri said while running to Jaejoong direction and touching his face. He swats her hand away and replied coldly: “Nothing, just did not sleep well.”  Yuri was hurt as he speaks to her; tears were swelling up and about to burst.

 

“Today, we are here to discuss the wedding plans of Yuri and Junsu.” My dad said hoping no one would object this arrangement.  I stood up “Dad, can I take over brother’s place.” I said. Everyone was looking at me shocked. “Why?”My dad said. “Because…cause…there is no difference whether I marry Yuri or brother.” I said giving excuses not to own up I liked Yuri.

 

[End of recall]

 

She…I know who…she is already! “Dad, I regained my memory but now I want to and need to go the airport now…I left something very important there.” I shouted. He nodded his head and settled my discharged matters before driving me there.

 

“YURI!” I shouted ignoring the attention I got. She left before I could tell her my feelings and let her hear my confession. “Son, let’s go home. She has left.” My dad said sadly and patted my back before walking ahead of me.  This will not be the end of our fate. “Jaejoong!” the voice I could never forget called my name out. Am I hallucinating? I turned my head to see Hebe running towards me. “Yuri! I am sorry. I finally recalled the memories we once shared.” I said hugging her.

 

[Yuri POV]

I heard my name being called. Isn’t that Jaejoong’s voice? He…impossible…he lost his memory…and the doctor was not sure when he could regain it. “Yuri…let’s go.” Oppa called me. I was walking towards the check-in when I heard my name once again being called. “Oppa, did you hear someone calling me?” I asked. Oppa stood for a while before nodding his head. It is not my hallucination…Jaejoong is really here… “Jaejoong!” I shouted as I spotted him among the crowd as he was still wearing the hospital’s clothes.

 

He hugged me saying he remember everything. “Oppa…can we please stay?” I pleaded. “Hmm…” I saw Oppa thinking. “Hyung…I will not let Yuri leave me again. I left her once when we were young. And made a promise to never leave each other again. Please don’t take Yuri away from me again.” Jaejoong pleaded. I was close to crying hearing his words. “Oppa…please…” I pleaded once again. “Jaejoong…you better not make my precious sister cry again.” Oppa said strictly. I hugged Jaejoong this time. “Jaejoong, even if you are not Joongie…I will still love you.” I said. “I am…I am Joongie…I thought you knew that I was Joongie but you still ignored me.” Jaejoong said. “You…Joongie? Really? I have mistook the whole time.” I said happily as both of us show the necklace we exchanged.

 

~The End~

 

Happy endings exist and it also depends on how much you are willing to fight for that love~