C11

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 11:

After observing Yuri for a while, Micky couldn’t take it anymore; how Jaejoong treated Yuri was unforgiveable.

He went to Yuri’s table and said bravely in front of the class despite the teacher in the midst of teaching “Yuri…would you be my girlfriend..I know we haven’t known each other for a very long time but…please?”

Gossips arose.

“Micky,! The teacher’s right in front!” Yuri said, trying to change topic but was replied with a ‘please reply me’ look.

 

Yuri looked at the guy in front of him, blushing but she couldn’t accept such a nice guy who was always there for her, instead, her heart was robbed of her by a guy who doesn’t even share the same feelings.  She looked at Jaejoong’s direction hoping he would stop her but …nothing. Millions of thoughts ran through her mind, she knew a one sided love’s outcome won’t be pretty….so what’s wrong with giving Micky a chance?

 

“I…I may not be a good girlfriend..,” Yuri said trying her best to form the words

“But…I’m willing to try …” Before Micky heard the last sentence, he was rather disappointed but after hearing it, he immediately went to hug Yuri saying “It’s alright, so long as you give me a chance.”  Jaejoong expression immediately dropped…he felt a sharp pang in his heart that’s foreign to him, never had he felt this way.

“May I please continue my lesson, Mr. Park and Ms Kwon?” The two immediately blushed and lesson presumed.

[Break]

Micky initiated to hold Yuri’s hand to the cafeteria. Jaejoong watched the scene, with a tinge of jealousy rising. Yoobin looked at the couple and felt a shade of jealousy as she watched on.

Micky was very happy but Yuri was just plastering a smile for his sake. Jiyong, Michelle and Youngbae saw and know roughly what was going on but did not probe on it.

“Yuri, come over for a while?”  Youngbae asked politely which made Micky let go her hand, blushing away.

“Are you really sure of this Yuri?” Michelle and Jiyong said in unison.

Yuri laughed at how close they were but replied “I don’t know, maybe by giving him a chance is also giving myself a chance.” looking down. Finishing her sentence, Yuri stood up and left waving to them

“Bye guys, Micky is waiting for me” 

“Well..she doesn’t seem as happy as Micky is.” Youngbae said looking at his sister from afar.

“One sided love…poor guy...” Michelle said looking at the guy who’s smiling at Yuri filled with love and adoration.

“Then, who does my dear sister likes?” Youngbae said innocently. The couple sighed.

“What a brother...doesn't even know what his sister is thinking...or feeling” Jiyong said sarcastically.

“She likes another guy from her class, the cold player, Kim Jaejoong.” Michelle told Youngbae. 

“Oh....Jaejoong… WHAT!? JAEJOONG?” he suddenly shouted while all eyes fell on him.

“Sorry” The couple nodded. Youngbae sighed and stood up, leaving the cafeteria.  “Where is he going?” Jiyong asked Michelle. “I bet he's going to look for him.” Michelle replied and continues feeding Jiyong sandwich.

 

[Yuri’s classroom] [Listen to “If You Love Me” (Sad Love Story OST)]

 

“May I look for Kim Jaejoong?” He asked politely to the girls in the class. All of them were screaming instantaneously, pointing towards a figure, sleeping peacefully by the window. 

Youngbae walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, disturbing his sleep.

He looked up with a death glare that can send chills down anyone’s spine but Youngbae wasn't intimidated and said “Come out now, I have to talk to you.” walking out the classroom. 

 

Jaejoong immediately shot up, realizing that he just a death glare to Yuri’s brother.

Outside, Youngbae immediately punched Jaejoong, startling him. Jaejoong stood up , only to be shoved back up on the wall.

“Tell me, do you like my sister?”  Jaejoong remained silent...staring downwards.

“Answer me” Youngbae said , gritting his teeth. Jaejoong gingerly nodded his head and whispered “But it's nothing now...she's with Micky”

He said dropping onto the floor with his head in his hands.

“Have you ever tried?” Youngbae said patiently, all anger gone. Jaejoong thought through and shook his head.

“Have you ever thought that Yuri might like you too?” Youngbae said, leaving.

After Youngbae left, he saw Micky and Yuri walking his direction.

He suddenly remembers what Youngbae said, he pulled Yuri and suddenly asked her in front of Micky “Did you like me and get together with Micky to make me jealous?” Hebe was shocked. Micky was curious to find out Yuri’s answer. “I-I don't know what you're talking about. I like Micky, that's why I accepted him.” She said dragging Micky along.

Jaejoong felt the tearing of his heart, he fell limp onto the ground, shedding a river of tears. Yuri too, formed teardrops and did nothing, Micky witnessed all these and knew that he himself was in a situation like Yuri's; a one sided, unrequited love.