C14

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 14:

[Rooftop]

“Why did you break up with Micky?” he asked.

“Why do you care, Jaejoong…Leave me alone.” Yuri said with tears still flowing.

“Why did I care Wasn’t I supposed to happy that they broke up…but why is my heart in pain, seeing her crying like this? ” Jaejoong thought. He suddenly hugged Yuri. Yuri was startled at first but hugged him back and continues crying. After a while, Yuri slowly stops crying and spoke “Do you want to know the reasons, why I dated Micky and broke up with him?”  Jaejoong innocently shook his head. “Because, I dated him to give him and myself a chance…as I had a crush on “someone”…but that “someone” did not show any interest in me…therefore I accepted his propose. I…broke up with him…because my parents engaged me with their companies’ son, for collaboration purposes. I accepted it, I know Micky is a nice guy but I do not why I did not feel the same for him. ”Yuri said crying again. “Why is Yuri telling me all this? Am I that “someone”?” Jaejoong thought. After Yuri felt better, they both went back to class.

[Classroom]

Micky was not in class as he was not feeling well and did not know how to face Yuri.

Yoobin went forward and slapped Yuri. Everyone in class was shocked. “Why you slapped her?” Jaejoong said raising his voice. “I deserve it, thank you Jaejoong…Yoobin may I talked to you outside?” Yuri said trying to resist her tears. Jaejoong nodded and move aside. Yoobin followed Yuri out of the class to the lockers. “What do you have to say to me, ?” Yoobin said angrily. “Yoobin, I know the reason why you are angry with me, can you let me explain?” Yuri said patiently.

Yoobin nodded. “I broke up with Micky because…I am engaged with someone I have not met and it was my parents’ decision. I did not meant to hurt his feelings. Sorry” Yuri explained everything honestly. “Why are you telling me this? Are you just making a story to hide your misdeeds?” Yoobin said unbelieving what Yuri told her. “Yoobin, I know whatever I say now, you may not believe but take care of Micky for me…I know you liked him all this while. I hope we could still be friends.” Yuri said walking back to class. “How…Did…she…know I liked…him?” Yoobin thought.

“Are you okay? Did Yoobin whack you again?” Jaejoong asked worriedly. Yuri just shook her head and “Thank you Jaejoong, I feel much better. I got to go.” And she left. “I wonder who the guy is; she is engaged to…sigh…not much hope…” Jaejoong thought looking at Yuri‘s direction.

 

[Listen to Please-Lee Seung Gi]

Ring..Ring…Ring

“Hello” Yuri said.

Silence filled the conversation.

“Is this Micky? Micky, I am sorry for breaking your heart. Please forgive me.” Yuri pleaded.

 

[Micky POV]:

“Yuri, don’t feel sorry cause is not your fault for our break up. Actually, I thought through about our relationship. Your parents decided that engagement was just a supporting reason to break up, the actual reason is caused…you cannot let go him. I wish you good luck. I am leaving to America tomorrow morning. Take care.” I said calmly.

“What you meaning? Micky did you just say you are leaving? Is it because of me? I am really sorry.” Yuri said sobbing.

“Yuri, don’t cry. You are not the reason to my departure. I will remember the days we spent as a couple. Take care. ” I said.

I hang up the phone not wanting to hear Yuri’s response.

“Yoobin is me, Yuri. Micky is leaving tomorrow morning to America.” Yuri said immediately after talking to me.

“What? Did he say he is coming back?” Yoobin said on the other line.

“Not sure. He may not return.”Yuri said.

Yuri hangs up after telling Yoobin the details.

[Yoobin POV:]

“Should I go? I keep thinking the whole night.

I woke up sleepily and decided I should go and tell him my feelings for him, if not, I would regret it. “Yoobin, Why are you so stupid? Now then realise your feelings for him. “I shouted before dashing to the airport.

[Micky POV:]

“Goodbye, Yuri.” I said hugging her before heading to the departure direction, looking one more time.

“Micky, are you waiting for someone else?” Yuri asked me.

I shook my head as she did not know I am leaving. As I pulled my luggage with me, someone shouted my name. I turned around shocked to see her.

“Yoobin, how do you know I am here?” Why are you here?” I started asking questions.

“First, I got my ways of getting news and secondly, are you really leaving us and not saying goodbye.” Yoobin replied to me. “I was disappointed when she say “not saying goodbye.” Does that mean she does not have feelings for me?” I thought.

“Micky, I know is weird for me to say this but… I like you…can you please don’t go?” Yoobin asked me. I was shocked. “Did I hear wrongly? Yoobin…i….thought…she like…Jaejoong?” I thought to myself. “You did not hear wrongly…sorry Micky...the person I like have always been you…” Yoobin replied as if reading my mind. I hug Yoobin hoping it was not a dream. “Does that mean you are staying?” Yoobin asked anticipating for an answer. I just nod my head lightly and was pulled into a deeper hug.

After breaking the hug, we realised that Yuri left, not wanting to disrupt our conversation.

[Yuri POV:]

I left quietly hoping not to interrupt them. Now I have to get ready for tonight’s dinner.