C10:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 10:

[           “Jaejoong, Promise  we’ll be together forever?” BoA said to Jaejoong.

“YOU CANNOT BE WITH HER! SHE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY…LEAVE HER OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET!” Jaejoong‘s dad shouted at him. “I will not leave her!” He defended BoA.  “My son, please listen to your dad” His mum begged him. But he listened to no one and left the house with BoA. ‘

“I think you should go back home, its alright if you leave me….but don’t leave them…they’re your parents after all.” BoA said.

“No, I promised you I would be with you forever!” Jaejoong replied ensuring BoA.

A few days later, His father called Jaejoong and shouted allowing BoA to hear the conversation

 “You’re still thick headed I see? Fine, you will find earnings on your own. Don’t expect us to feed you!!!”

“Fine! I have no problems with that!” Jaejoong replied to his father on the phone.

“So he’s on his own? What’s the point in sticking with him now?” BoA thought.

“How could you do this to me, BoA?” Jaejoong said both depressed and angry as he saw her with another guy,flirting.

“Did you really date me for my money like what my dad said?” He continued.

“Of course, you are of no value to me now!” BoA said shaking off Jaejoong’s grip on her and walking away.

He could not believe what he just heard. His parents made him act out a show to prove to Jaejoong that his girlfriend was cheating on him. Which turn out to be true. No longer believing in true love, JaeJoong vowed to change his way. Never again to be vulnerable.]

 

Jaejoong  woke up from his dream perspiring thinking back on how his ex-girlfriend did that to him. “Why….after so many years….? I…where are you ….Where are you when I need you the most….” He mumbled and lie back on his bed drifting off to sleep, thinking of his best friend from childhood.

 

[The next day]

“Morning…Gosh! What happened to you?” Yuri said while running off to Jaejoong ,touching his face.

He swats her hand away and replied coldly “Nothing, just a restless night.”Hurt was obvious in Yuri’s eyes as it tears and threatening to fall any minute.

Micky immediately pulled Yuri to him and shouted at Jaejoong with anger “Don’t treat her like that!” and pulled her to their seats. “Forgive me Yuri…please..I don’t want to go through it all over again…please understand...” Jaejoong said mentally.

[ Background music : Holding back the tears]

 

 Yuri ran out of the class … “Why must he treat me that way? Did I offend him? My heart is hurting so….so….badly….” Yuri thought while she was running off to the field and it was raining. She squatted in one of the corner letting the tears flow freely, drowning her sadness in the rain.

“SEE WHAT YOU DID! YOU MADE HER LIKE THAT! WAS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?! I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY!” Micky shouted at Jaejoong and all eyes was on them.

“If you are so concern of her then go be her guardian angel and for your information she was the one who came to me.”Jaejoong said calmly which angered Micky even more.

“She was just being nice, what have you ever done to deserve her kindness.” Micky said trying to calm himself down. “I don’t need her concern, if you like her so much, WHY DON’T YOU CONFESS TO HER INSTEAD BEING HER “FRIEND”…” Jaejoong retorted

Micky lost his cool: “I will! Thanks for your advice!”With that Jaejoong immediately fell silent.

 

At this moment, the teacher came into the class and the first thing she asked was: “May I know where Yuri is?” The class looked at each other and shrugged. Micky stood up and replied: “She left the class as SOMEBODY made her run off.” Emphasizing oh the somebody. After a while, Yuri came back to class drench with tears still covering her face. Micky immediately ran towards Yuri ignoring the teacher and class’s presence.

“Are you okay? What happened to you?” Micky started bombarding Yuri with questions and the only reply he got was “I’m…alright…Teacher I am sorry I am late ….again…I promise this’ll be the last time…” And she walked back to her seat.

All eyes were on her seeing how depressed she was and some were curious why Jaejoong treated her like that. “Class, Let’s continue with our lesson.” The teacher said. Micky was both sad and jealous as Yuri always noticed Jaejoong more than him.