C5:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 5:

A week passed,

Before Yuri went to her class, she waved goodbye to Jiyong. When she entered the class, she saw Yoobin clinging onto Jaejoong which made her pissed and thus ignoring his presence. Micky went over to her “Did you understand what happened yesterday? Mind teaching me?”

“Sure!” Yuri said smiling.

Micky blush a little when he heard Yuri's voice

Yuri was teaching Micky which made Jaejoong so mad that he pushed Yoobin away and almost wanted to vent his anger on Yoobin but the teacher came in before he could do so.

 

Jaejoong POV:

Why Yuri’s every move makes me happy/sad/angry? I thought I don’t believe the word LOVE anymore, is it cuz of her. I starting to not understand myself anymore….sigh

End of POV

Lunch Break:

Youngbae went to look for Yuri in her class.

“OMG! Youngbae…oppa…is…here!” a girl shouted.

All eyes were on him, thinking who he was there looking for. When he suddenly spoke: “Hi, I am looking for Yuri!”

Immediately all eyes were on her, she who was busy taking down notes did not notice the commotion until she realise all eyes were on her. “What! Why are you people looking at me?”

She asked burly. “Youngbae oppa is looking for you!” the girls screamed when she asked that.

Yuri ran towards the door and hug Youngbae in front of everyone, making everyone curious of their relationship.

“Oppa, why are you looking for me?”

“Cuz you forgotten your lunch box…and please clean up the room, when you get back home cuz you make a mess!”

“Hehe….”

“Lets go for lunch together?”

“Okay!” As she cling her arms around his.

Jaejoong POV:

Why is she acting so intimately to him? Are they lovers? And did he just say she forgotten her lunch box and to clean the house when she get back home? They are staying together!!! Why do I feel sad?

 

Same to Micky, he also heard what they say and he feels angry and sad when he hears that.

 

After Break:

Yuri and Jiyong was talking and laughing to class as they shared some jokes to each other.

“Hey, you keep joining me wouldn’t Michelle (Jiyong’s GF) be angry and jealous?”

“No, she would not be cuz she know that I treat you like a sister…haha”

 

 

Jaejoong walked passed two girls from his class.

“Do you know she is such a ?” girl 1 said

“Who is the ” girl 2 said

“Yuri” girl 1 said

“Have you heard that Youngbae, Jaejoong and Micky oppa like her, oh including Jiyong despite he having a girlfriend?”

“What? Really? I bet we’re way prettier than she is, why don’t they choose us rather than her?” girl 2 said.

 

Jaejoong was very angry when he heard what the 2 girls said and went straight to class seeing Yuri and Jiyong talking and laughing along the corridor.

He dragged her to the rooftop;

“Why are you with Jiyong? Don’t you know he has a girlfriend?”

“I know…”

Before Yuri could finished her sentence Jaejoong cut her.

“Then why are you doing this?”

“Doing what?”

“Breaking their relationship”

“WHAT! I did not”

“But I just saw you talking and laughing along the corridor”

Yuri sighed “Cause… we treat each other like siblings and his girlfriend knows of our relationship”

“Oh and why are you acting so intimately with Youngbae?”

“Cause he’s my brother?”

“… Youngbae is your brother?”

“Yes!”

Silence filled the place.

Jaejoong POV:

Why am I happy when she told me both are brothers to her? And why am I bothered by it?

 

“Eh! Do you have anything else to say? Or we are going to be late for class!”

“Let’s go” Jaejoong grab her wrist and pulled her to class.