C6:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 6:

Days passed,

“Youngbae oppa!”Yuri shouted

“What?”Youngbae replied.

“What am I getting for my birthday??”

YoungBae placed his index finger on his chin and made a Let-Me-Think face “hmm…Nothing!” He chuckled.

Yuri sulked and back faced YoungBae giving him the ‘silent treatment’.

“Yah! You really believed that?”

“…….”

“Fine,continue giving me the cold shoulders,your present will get cold as well.”

Before YoungBae could continue any further,Yuri cut him off

“You wouldn’t!!!”

“Of course I wouldn’t silly girl! Here…” He took out a necklace written with words: My Dearest Baby!

Upon reading the engraved words, Yuri pulled YoungBae in a bear hug

“I love it! Komawo Oppa!!

Hebe said those words just as JaeJoong walked by…..and he heard everything


 Jaejoong POV:

They’re just siblings…..not blood related,right?
Who ever said they can’t be together…?

 

End of POV

 

After that Yuri goes back to her class happily, clasping the necklace in her hands all the while.

When Yuri reached her seat, Micky notice that Yuri is beaming with happiness

‘Striked a pot of gold? Why so happy?’ Micky asked

‘Nothing,just a present’ Yuri said, beaming.

‘I didn’t know you can be this happy just getting something.’

‘A Very important something ‘ She added

Unknown to them, someone has been overhearing their conversation.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

So…..The necklace that He gave was important?.....Why?

 

End of POV

 

JaeJoong’s mood turned sour for the rest of the day. Making him seem like a bull who’s seen red.
Any girl who’ve thought of approaching him, sure got that idea gone by now. JaeJoong practically ignored every girl’s request nor try to hear them out, just rejecting one after another—not politely either.

 

Micky,who saw everything,assumed that Yuri was someone out of the ordinary for JaeJoong.

 

“Hey, did you hear the rumours?” Jiyong asked Yuri

“Rumours?” Yuri questioned

“They say your brother; Youngbae, Micky and Jaejoong liked you including me! Haha….I can’t believe someone would make that kind of stuff up!”

“What? Really? Mianhae Oppa,did Michelle misunderstood?”

“Don’t worry, she didn’t, she was curious though, who do you like??”

“I…I don’t like anyone….neither will I develop any feeling whatsoever… Anyway where is my present?!

“HeHe…..will give it to you another day alright, Oppa was busy” Jiyong said, winking.

Yuri  sighed and continued “Oppa!!! This is not your first time mind you!

“Mianhae!! Oppa will get you that  WINNIE the Pooh bear you’ve been wanting okay???”

“Yah!…Better not….I’d rather you spent more time with Michelle…or there would be more rumours”

“In that case, I’ll bring her along to pick the bear!”

“Araso,Oppa. Anyeong!

 

 

“Happy birthday Yuri ! Mianhae I didn’t get you anything!” Micky said looking sad.

“Thank you and it’s okay! This is enough for me.” Yuri showed Micky what Youngbae gave her making him misunderstand that they are dating.

“It’s so pretty…” He said sadly

“Why the gloomy mood? Don’t you think my Brother’s present is nice?”

“Your brother? But….different surname”

“Oh…He’s my stepbrother actually.” Yuri clarified

 

“13 years ago, I had a best friend, until one day he left me because his parents had to work in another country.

The week he left me was the same week my dad left as he had cancer….I was very sad as I had no one to cry or share to as my mum had to work to earn money and support me…  and slowly I got over the fact he is no longer beside me but I can feel his presence at times. I was actually angry at my best friend for leaving me when I needed him the most….” Yuri trailed off.

At this moment Jaejoong arrived, overhearing Yuri ’s conversation.

“Until 2 yrs later when I was 8 years old, my mum introduced me to an uncle who she said she was going to get married to. I was happy for her as she suffered a lot cause of me and I wanted her happiness and that uncle is now my step-father but he was in the same situation with my mum , his ex-wife had cancer too and left him and his son; Youngbae.Thats why I believed in fate.

I did not actually get used to the surrounding as I move into his house, Youngbae was around the same age as me and he took care of me well, making me live happily in their house. “

 

“It is so touching.”Micky suddenly said breaking the silence.

“Haha, but what I wanted most…. is to see my best friend…” And she broke down and Micky patted her back ,comforting her. Oblivious to the fact that JaeJoong was watching them, jealousy coursing through his veins.

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

Why am I not the one hugging her?

Why do I even care? Her best friend…? Sounds very familiar….sounds like……someone I know….somewhere…..

 

End of POV