C4:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 4:

 

As days passed, Yuri and Jaejoong got closer, though Jaejoong’s still a jerk, Yuri’s grown used to it; in class Jaejoong will irritate her most of the time while she ignores him. During break time, Jaejoong will be flirting girls at the corridor and when Yuri saw it she would feel as if her heart was being pierced over and over again, while Youngbae sees this and would try his best to cheer his sister up.

 

Yuri POV:

Why? Why does it hurt to see him like that knowing his nature? Have I really fallen for him? Impossible….I’ve only begun to know him….im..possible….

 

Jaejoong POV:

Why do I feel sour inside when I see her laugh and smile with him and never once with me?

What is this feeling? I’ve….never felt it before…..

 

Jiyong POV:

Something is amiss between Yuri & JaeJoong….I’ve seen the looks between them and it is not just an ordinary one.

End of POV

 

“Class, there will be 2 new student joining our class today. Come in.” The teacher said 

 

“Hi, my name is Yoobin, nice to meet you.” Said the girl. She was pretty. Gorgeous even, judging by the whistles from the boys, they thought the same.

“Hi, my name is Micky,” the guy said looking at Yuri, mesmerize by her beauty. He was handsome too, from the screams by girls.

 

“Yoobin, you’ll be sitting with Jae Joong and Micky will be sitting beside Yuri, could Yuri and Jaejoong please raise your hands to show where your new classmates are supposed to seat,” the teacher said between the whistle and shouts by the boys who was acting shamelessly, mesmerized by her beauty.

 

Yoobin POV:

Jaejoong….Oh! THAT hot guy?! Oh yeah,I’ve found my Adonis, Jaejoong, just you wait, you’ll be mine.

 

Jaejoong POV:

Why is that guy, Micky looking at Yuri? He better not go near her…

 

Micky POV:

Oh! She is so pretty and cute from the way she smiled….and I’m sitting beside her. Score one!

 

Jiyong POV:

Pretty. But not as pretty as Yuri and Michelle. Just another typical who thinks she can get any guy she desired.

 

End of POV.

 

Class seating arrangement:

Whiteboard

XXXX   XXXX

XXXX   XXXX

XXXX   XXXX

MYJY   KXXX

 

M: Micky

Y: Yuri

J: Jaejoong

Y: Yoobin

K: Jiyong

 

Ring…Ring…Ring!

 

“Hi, Jaejoong, care to give me a tour?” Yoobin said in her best seductive voice.

Jaejoong gave her a glance and said in a flat tone “I’m busy”

“Hi, my name is Yuri, nice to meet you!” Yuri said cheerfully to Micky ignoring the presence of Jaejoong and Yoobin.

“Could u tour me around the school campus?” Micky asked hoping to hear a “Yes!” , but before Yuri could reply, Jaejoong pulled Yuri out of the classroom. And each time Yuri tried to get Jaejoong grip off her wrist he would tighten it causing her to yelp in pain along the corridors. Until they reached the school’s rooftop

 

“Why did u bring me here?” Yuri  demanded when they arrived at the rooftop

“Stop being so close to Jiyong or Micky! I hate it, especially when u don’t even know Micky!” Jaejoong burst

“That is none of your business!!!”

 “It is so my business!” Jaejoong retaliated

“Yeah? How is it your business then?” Yuri knew she's got him this time.

“er.....It just is! And because it irks me!!”

"Then don't look. Keep flirting with that new girl and you won't notice Mr Smart ..”

Jaejoong kissed her before she could continue and after a while Hebe came back to her senses and pushed him away.

“What was that?!?!?!”

“To shut you up, and I know you liked that." Jaejoong smirked.

Yuri stormed off to the canteen

 

Jaejoong POV:

Wow.....I.....I can't believe this but....I think I am really falling for her.....

 

Yuri POV:

What the hell?!? Why couldn't I say anything? Did that meant I enjoy it?

End of POV

 

 

“Yuri what happened? Where did you go?”

“Oh, nothing he's just crazy telling me not to be close to you saying it irks him! Weird guy!”

“He told u not to be close to me, he is really crazy”

“Cool down! Just ignore him okay? Let’s go, I'm hungry!”

As Yuri dragged Jiyong to the canteen linking arms,JaeJoong was looking at them from afar without anyone knowing.

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

Aish! What the hell?! Is that girl deaf? Did she NOT hear what I told her minutes ago?!


Micky POV:

Was that guy actually jealous? Wow. Love at first sight,much.

End of POV.