C12:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 12:

 

Glancing down, Yuri recalled back what Jaejoong had said. “Did I really use Micky... or was it a chance for us?” clutching onto Micky’s arm. He looked at Yuri and felt a sudden rush of the blues, but he believes that he stands a chance still.

 

Two weeks of dating and Yuri was still struggling to forget her love for him while Micky still keeps quiet and acts as though nothing happened. In those two weeks, Jaejoong  sometimes skipped school or go home all drunk.

 

“Yuri, can I talk to you?” Yoobin said staring at her feet.

“Erm...Sure?” Yuri reluctantly let go of Micky, giving him an assuring smile before he agreed to let go.

“Yuri, I'm sorry for the things I've done to you. Can you forgive me?” Yoobin's eyes avoiding hers.

“Yoobin ah... I've forgotten everything that had happened, don’t worry too much.” Yuri smiled at her, accepting Yoobin's hug “Thank you…I really am sorry.”

 

 

[Cafeteria]

 

As Micky, Yuri and Yoobin were walking to the cafeteria together chatting happily, all eyes were on them. No one would predict that they would all be friends.

“Yuri!” Jiyong and Michelle chorused, Hebe running towards them.

“What?”

“Nothing. We just wanted to ask you when you befriended a .” Jiyong nodded towards Yoobin.

“She is not a . No more, at least” Hebe announced.

Jiyong and Michelle exchanged weird glances.

“Oh Ya, Yuri…did you hear the latest news?”  Michelle pointed out.

Hebe simply gave her a blank look, “Jaejoong is dating another girl, and he's been hanging around bars lately.” for some reason Yuri felt a tinge of sadness.

Jiyong — being the most observant, immediately cuts in their conversation “Yuri, your friends are waiting.” realizing that, Yuri stood up abruptly “Tell me another day, bye!”

 

Jiyong watched as she went away, wondering when Yuri will ever understand what she wants and pursues it.

“Want to go shopping together?” Yoobin asked. Micky nodded but Yuri was in her thoughts. “YURI!” Yoobin shouted. “Huh?” Yuri said out of her thoughts. “Want to go shopping?” Yoobin asked patiently again. “Erm, I have something on after school…sorry another day perhaps.” Yuri said trying to excuse herself. Micky just looked at Yuri who was always in her thoughts. “So, Micky you got to follow me, okay?” Yoobin asked hoping that he would go. “Erm, Okay…I think.” Micky said.

The whole time Micky wanted to ask Yuri what was on her mind but got interrupted by Yoobin.

 

 

[After School]

 

Yuri dashed off without saying a word and Micky followed behind, watched as she went the opposite direction from her house and it seems as though she is heading for Jaejoong's. That thought alone sent needles prickling at his heart. Yuri ran to Jaejoong's doorstep. Knocking a few times, the door slightly opened revealing a haggard looking Jaejoong.

“What did you do to yourself?” Yuri exclaimed.

Jaejoong was shocked to see Yuri at his door front. But nonetheless he led her into his slightly messy room.

Jaejoong was quiet the whole time still not accepting the fact that she is here.

“Why are you here?” Jaejoong whispered.

“I heard the news about you and therefore as a…friend” she paused, “I came looking for you.”

As a friend.. He thought.

“Jaejoong, don't you ever clean up? Go wash up while I help with the living room.” Yuri said picking up the clothes scattered all over.

Jaejoong complied and after a while, came back down.

“See, you look so much better” Yuri said clearing the last pile of rubbish while Jaejoong went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Here” Jaejoong says, passing it to her.

“Thanks.” Yuri reached for it, hands brushing ever so slightly and it made their hearts beat erratically.

“You shouldn't be here” Jaejoong abruptly realized, pulling Yuri out.

I'm sorry, we're not meant for each other. You have Micky.JaeJoong dropped on the floor, leaning on the door for support.

On the way home, Yuri got more confused and before she realized, tears were already spilling, mingling with the raindrops.