C13:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 13:

Next day,

Yuri had a high fever but still persisted on going to school.

 

“Yuri, are you okay? You look very pale.” Micky asks, worried.

“I'm fine.” Yuri mutters.

“Where have you been yesterday? I Couldn't find you.” Micky asked.

“Oh, I was at Jaejoong‘s” Yuri collapsed into his arm.

From Jaejoong's angle it looks as though they were hugging and Jaejoong walked away with a stab in his heart.

“She was never mine to begin with, it's time to let her go.” Jaejoong tries to convince himself.

“Oh God!” Micky shouted while carrying her bridal style to the sick bay.

“What happened?” The nurse attended to them.

“She fainted” Micky clutched at his knees, panting from carrying her.

“She has a high fever. I'll take care of her; you can go to class already. Thank you” The nurse sent him away and Micky went back to class all worried.

“Does anyone know where Yuri is?” The teacher asks and Micky told the teacher about it.

“I thought I saw her hugging Micky just now?” Jaejoong wonders.

Micky remembered that Yuri went looking for Jaejoong and went looking for him, infuriated.

“What did you say to Yuri, yesterday?” Micky pulled at Jaejoong‘s collar.

“What is your problem? Go take care of your girlfriend.” Jaejoong flung his hands away.

“Yuri fainted.” Micky states and JaeJoong felt a pang of guilt all of a sudden.

Abruptly, the latter bolted to the sick bay, greeted with the sight of a fragile girl lying on the bed.

Micky just stood there, confused. JaeJoong on the other hand was regretting every word he had said the day before.

 

Two days later and Jaejoong's habits had changed. He hardly ever go looking for girls anymore.

Hebe on the other hand, got better but hopes that Micky had forgotten the whole incident.

 

Ring…Ring…Ring,

“Hi mum” Yuri said on the phone. Her mother called her while she was shopping with Micky. “Yuri, Can you come home later? We have to talk to you.” Her mother spoke seriously. “Okay, mummy” Yuri replied before putting down the phone. Yuri and her brother were not staying with their parents as their parent’s house was too far from school. “Micky, I can’t go for dinner with you. My mum called asking me to go home. They have something to discuss with me. I am scared something bad is going to happen.” Yuri said explaining to Micky. Micky hugged her and comfort her “Maybe because your mum miss you. Don’t worry okay?” Yuri nodded and suddenly thought of Jaejoong.

 

[Parents' house]

 

“Good evening, young miss.” The maids bowed as she walked past.

“I'm not that old! Gosh i've told you many times just call me by my name.” Yuri said laughing.

“Sorry young….no... Yuri.” The maids smiled.

“Where are my parents?” Hebe asked.

“In the living room waiting for you.” The maids replied as she went to look for her parents.

“Hi mum. Hi dad.” She hugged them.

“Oh? Youngbae oppa's here too?” She said sitting down on the sofa.

“Yuri ah, your father and I…made a decision for good of the company.” Her mother hesitated.

“What decision?”

“We and…the Kim family…are collaborating together therefore you are to…have an arranged marriage…with their son.” Her mother emphasized slowly.

“Arranged marriage? Who's their son? Why me? Isn’t it supposed to be Youngbae oppa?” Yuri  questioned.

“Because don't you remember the Kim family? You grew up playing with their childrens. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim missed you very much and wants you as their daughter-in-law. Yuri-ah, they wants you to marry their oldest son. And we will be meeting them next week…when his parents arrived” Her mother paused, “Yuri…I know it is unfair of us to put you in this kind of situation but…all we can say is that we're sorry and we hope you'll understand.And I know the Kim family will treat you well.” Her parents explained.

Yuri sighed at her parents sad state “Okay…” She whispered, watching their expressions lighten up. The drive back home was quiet.

 

[Home]

 

Yuri ran up to her room and started crying, not expecting a sudden arrangement like this. Things were fine the way they were, at least, it was fine.

 

[Next day] [Listen to don’t say goodbye – DBSK]

 

Micky was called out to the park before going to school.

“Yuri, what's wrong? Micky approached her.

“Micky...There's something I need to tell you.” Yuri said seriously. A sudden tinge of fear fell upon him; having a bad feeling over all of this.

“Let’s break up…” Yuri whispered, trying to contain the tears that threatens to fall.

“Why? I–I'll do better, if it's about me not being a good boyfriend..I'll change. Or...” Micky hesitates ”Or is it because of him?”Micky asked hoping it was just his imagination running wild.

“No, no no. You're a great guy, it's not because of that...and no, it's not because of him either. I..I have an arranged marriage.” Yuri burst into tears, letting Micky pull her into an embrace.

“Thank you..” She whispered after a while, “You're a great guy. I was happy with you. Really.”

 

News spread like wild fire and the whole school knows about the separation of Micky and Yuri. Jaejoong felt slightly happy that they broke up but still he wanted to know the reason why.

 

Rumors spread around about Yuri fooling around as the cause of their separation. As Yuri was walking to class,suddenly someone pulled her away, eyes covered, she couldn't see who it was.

Hey dear chingus/ subscribers! Thank you for subscribing! I hope you enjoy my updates.. :)