C16

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 16:

[Yuri POV]

“Class, there will be lots of upcoming projects and I will pair you up. After school, the list will be placed on the board.” The teacher said strictly which caused whines around the class. I just looked at my notebook and started scribbling.  To my astonishment, I scribbled every incident I had with Jaejoong. I immediately close my book and keep it in my bag safely.

I walked out of class and accidently bang on to something. I suddenly remember the days I was with him in school.

 

[Flashback]

“Ouch, My head...” As she rubbed her head and looked up. She then realized she hit a person not an object.

“YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!!” He shouted at her before walking away.

[End of Flashback]

 

“I’m sorry. Yuri are you okay?” Junsu said handing out his hand for me to balance. Everyone were looking at us. “I’m fine. Thank you.” I said immediately letting go of the hand. “Why does both brothers have a metal body?” I muttered angrily. “Did you say something?” Junsu asked politely. “No…but…what are you doing here?” I asked. “I came to see my fiancé.” Junsu said winking. “I got stuff to do…you can go and walk around the school compound yourself.” I said before stomping off.

 

[Junsu POV]

Why is she so angry? Did Jaejoong do something again? I have to find out. “Yuri, are you interested in Jaejoong?” I asked. Yuri immediately stop at her tracks. She do have feelings for my brother.  “No, I don’t have feelings for a jerk.” Yuri said before being more angry and running away.  Jaejoong did something to Yuri? I walk around the school field. Is that Jaejoong I see? “Jaejoong!” I shouted. I caught everyone’s attention. “Bro, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked startled that I was here.

 

[Jaejoong POV]

Was that my brother’s voice? I turned around surprised. “Hyung, what are you doing here?” I asked surprised that he really was in my school. “Nothing, I just came to see my fiancé.” He replied which caused me to feel weird. “Did you find her? I follow you to look for her?” I asked trying to hide my jealousy. “Jaejoong…have you found a girl that you like?” Junsu suddenly asked me.

 

“Hmm…what is the feeling of liking someone?” I asked ignorantly. “Are you seriously my brother? You will always think of that person. You always want to see that person.” Junsu replied seriously. “…I…do…” I said thinking of the times how he bullied Yuri and how they got closer. “Is it Yuri?” Junsu suddenly asked. Jaejoong became speechless. “Jaejoong, I know you like Yuri. And Yuri also like you. I actually wanted to test how would you fight for your love. I already have a girlfriend before dad announce my engagement. I would tell him tonight and show him my girlfriend.” Junsu said smiling at me.

 

I was shocked. Did I hear it right? Hyung is not interested in Yuri. I need to look for Yuri now.

 

[Yuri POV]

Ring…Ring…Ring…

“Hello? Dinner at Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s house. I will be back soon.” I said as I hung up the phone from my brother, Youngbae.  Is that Jaejoong I see? Why is he running towards my direction? I am still angry with him. I walked off without looking back when I suddenly heard a loud crash. I turned around and immediately ran over. Many people were crowding around.

I pray that it is not Jaejoong. I got closer to the crowd and to my astonishment I saw…him laying on the floor unconsciously. “Please, call the ambulance.” I cried as I saw him so fragile in front of me. Everything happened in a quick second that I could not respond. I just stood dumbfounded as she saw Jaejoong being carried away by the medics.

 

“Oppa…” I cried as I followed Jaejoong in the ambulance while calling my brother. “What happened? Don’t cry.” Oppa said to me as after receiving my call, he rushed over to accompany me. “I’m scared, I…scared that…he…would…leave…me…It is my fault. I should..not have ignored him.” I cried. My parents ,Jaejoong’s parents and siblings came running towards me. “Yuri…it is okay…and what happened?” They asked me at the same time. I cried even more. “She must have suffer a heavy blow…” Mrs. Kim said as she hugged me. “I’m sorry.” I said.

 

“You did not expect it…and Jaejoong is a strong boy…he will be okay.” Mr. Kim comforted. “Dad, mum …I have someone to introduce to you.” Junsu interrupted. “This is my girlfriend, Jessica.” Junsu said as he brought a girl around my age. “Junsu, this is not the time to introduce another girl to us. Can you see that your brother is still in operation? And what about Hebe?” Mrs. Kim said angrily. “Hebe, mum and dad. Jaejoong love Hebe all along. And I was just testing how much Jaejoong love her. I told Jaejoong already. I’m partially at fault because Jaejoong wanted to look for Hebe to tell her the truth. This is the reason for tonight’s meeting.” Junsu confessed.

 

“He…love me…I…also…” I said as I cried and kneel in front of the operation theater. “It is okay…Yuri…Jaejoong will get through…” Oppa comforted me.  The doctor walked out of the operation theater. Everyone rushed towards him. “How is my son?” Mr. and Mrs. Kim asked worried.