C3:

My Lost Love Is You

“What did I do to deserve detention on my first day of school?! And with that jerk!” Yuri mentally shouted.

“Yah, what luck, it’s my first day and already I’m in detention.” Jaejoong sighed

“Shut up, it was your fault that we ended up here…” she replied sharply.

 

Yuri were about to get the mop to clean the floor when she suddenly slipped, she closed her eyes in fear and thought “Oh, crap.” When she suddenly felt a warm pair of hands encircling her waist; Yuri suddenly open her eyes and saw that Jaejoong caught her before she could land on the ground. His face was merely inches away and Yuri snapped back to her senses and stood up in a haste which resulted her to stumble unto him with lips locked.

Realizing what just happened Yuri immediately got up and pushed him aside.

 

“You liked my kiss, right?” He replied, smirking.

“Eww, who will like it!” she replied wiping her lips with her hands “Luckily you weren’t the one who took my first kiss” she mumbled which he heard.

“Oh I didn’t? I wonder who is the idiot who took your kiss away…” He laughs

“None of your business and of course there is an idiot who will only love me forever!” Yuri replied confidently.

 

He was boiling mad at her reply and said: “What makes you think he will ONLY love YOU forever?”

She was speechless at his sudden outburst and sat in a corner thinking of the happy memories of Joongie and her.

 

Jaejoong Pov:

Why was I angry when she gave her first kiss to some kind of idiot and not me? Arr! Stupid me why am I thinking of such things and why would I feel my heard thumping when I kissed her?*Shakes head* Must because she reminds me of my childhood lover, no there is no true lover in this world everything is about money! Dirty cash!

 

Yuri Pov:

Why is my heart thumping so fast just now when he was close to me and when we kissed? *Shakes head* I cannot like him….i will forever like Joongie only… he reminds me of Joongie, no he is not Joongie…Joongie won’t treat me like that, he’s a nice boy unlike this guy…I wonder how Joongie is?

 

“YAH! Let’s go home already, end of detention” He said pulling her out of the classroom

“Thump…Thump…Thump” Yuri’s heartbeat caused her to panic.