C8:

My Lost Love Is You

Chapter 8:

“Yuri!” Micky called her nervously

“Yes?” Yuri said, smiling sweetly .

Micky’s heart fluttered when he saw that smile which resulted in a very pissed off and not to mention, murderous  JaeJoong.

“Umm…Do you..w..would you like to go out with me?” Micky said in a flash.

Yuri stood there and blinked several times before replying with a “Sure!”

“Really?! Y…You’ll go out with me?” Micky said in bewilderment

“Yeah..Why not?”

 

Jaejoong POV:

Did she just…agree…on the date? Argh! What the hell?! How could she agree?!

 

Yoobin POV:

Did Micky just asked that girl, Yuri, on a date?

What does she have that I don’t?!

 

Micky POV:

Lady luck is so on my side. Yes!

 

End of POV

[Lunch Break]

“Oppa, I am going out so will not be home early” Yuri told Youngbae.

“Okay. So my dear sister has a date, wonder who it’s with.” Youngbae said ruffling Yuri’s hair.

“YAH! You’re messing up my hair! And it is NOT a date, it’s with Micky,my BEST FRIEND.”

 

All the girls looked at them with envy and jealousy as, no one other than Jiyong, Micky and Jaejoong knows that they’re siblings.

 

Youngbae POV:

So Micky liked my dear sister, not surprising she’s so cute and bubbly…but what about JaeJoong...?

 

[After School]

 

“Let’s go!” Micky said chirpily.

“Okay! Where are we going?” Yuri said putting her books in the locker.

“Secret!”

 

Micky drove Yuri in his Porsche to the amusement park.

“Like this place?” Micky asked .

“I love it , thanks for bringing me here…” Yuri said with a big smile on her face.

 Someone was overhearing their conversation and was fuming m-a-d. They went to play the roller coaster , ferries wheel and others. While they were taking a break from all the rides

A balloon man approached them.

“Sir, want to buy one for your girlfriend?” the guy asked Micky causing both of them to blush.

“Err….he’s…just a friend uncle.” Yuri said still blushing at the statement.

“ I want to buy all your balloons, is $150 enough?” Micky said with a bright smile.

The man nodded passing the balloons to Micky and walked away counting the dollar notes.

Micky gave all the balloons to Yuri..

“Make a wish and let go of the balloons” Micky whispered in her ear.

Yuri closed her eyes and made a wish before letting the balloons float up the sky while Micky took something out from his pocket. When Yuri opened her eyes she saw Micky holding the bracelet they saw in a store.

Micky helped Yuri with the bracelet causing Jaejoong, who was staring from afar, extremely angry.

 

Jaejoong POV:

You sure do look happy….do I not have a chance…at all? Or was I too late.

I guess only Micky can make you smile like that…..I never did…. Maybe he is the right one for you…

End of POV

 

Jaejoong left with a heart that’s been shattered into pieces. Not long after, Micky drove Yuri home

“Micky, Thanks for today…I really had fun” Yuri said sincerely.

“It’s my pleasure, it’s getting late,so I should go, goodnight!” Micky waved goodbye and drove off.