.009

Nine Months

Title: Slow

Rating: 2,227

WC: PG-13

A/N: The ORIGINAL chapter is supposedly entitled Honeymoon and rated as R. But for some reason, I chose to delay those intimate scences for the latter part of the story, maybe in the next two chapters. I think it’s better to see first what you guys think of before I go off and write something I haven’t done before.

P/S: Dedicated to @DaniFishy, maknae we miss you! Good luck on your studies ^^

 

 

                What a bunch of wonderful friends he has to do such thing in front of all the people. To know exactly what is going on and to impudently let him know about it. Even to allow them selves in his private life. Seriously, Lee Hyukjae found a circle of friends that knows him better than himself. So much better that, that Cho Kyuhyun can read him and mock him like it has been his dream to see Hyukjae annoyed and flustered each time.

He absolutely needs a new and better wall of protection for his future endearment.

But, he’s not the only problem. Everyone is actually the problem, Heechul is fast in picking up, even just a single exchange of stare could make him guess the situation, and the rest is just slow enough to help him out of the hole, though he could tell that some had already been getting better at sensing.

However, the bigger problem is not them; it’s the girl sitting in his passenger seat wearing a very (he just noticed) seductive red dress that is now riding higher than it was earlier as she lifted one leg over the other. Those milky white legs radiating whenever a street light illuminates inside his car window is blinding his peripheral view (not that he’ll admit that he’s stealing glances at that particular part of her body) and his palms is colder than ever.

He could still feel the friction in his thigh and his mind is still in haze.

The monotone sound of the radio did its best to overcome the pregnant silent. It hums a song about a person liking someone but didn’t have the courage to tell. Common story, he thought if he is to write a song it’ll be about those encounters he had with her, including the close contacts and how she fits perfectly inside his arms when they dance. How she managed to invade his thoughts yet stay far away from him. The teasing and the kiss that he could still feel and dream of, and how her hands can make him submit without a fight.

“...Hyukjae-ssi,” how frustrating it is to think of other possible reasons as to why, until now he hasn’t received any message from her.

“Hyukjae-ssi...” and how he wants to stay just like this forever for he is afraid that what Heechul had said to him few weeks ago might be true.

“... ..Hey,” because he strongly denotes that he’s not ready enough to know the answer, and he’s not going to risk anything that for once, felt real.

“Hyukjae,” it sounded just like the same song.

“...Yeah?” He looked at her curiously, trying to mask his unsettled thoughts.

“Uhh...we already passed my house,” he abruptly presses on to the brakes and the car skids to halt right in the middle of the street. He looked over his shoulder to see the house he’s been stalking quite a few times, now a couple of houses away from them.

,” he was about to bring back the car to life when Gyuri stops him by the hand.

“I’ll get it from here,” she shyly retracts her hand and places them in her lap.

The eerie silence that came after made the song salient in both ears. Hyukjae wonders what occupies Gyuri’s mind. Whenever they reach this point she always looks serious, too much involved in whatever she is thinking. And Hyukjae can’t afford these kinds of silence where it makes him feel anxious so he says, “Are you mad at me?”

She looks taken aback at his words, “No. What made you think of that?”

He shrugged, wanting the conversation to extend, “You’re silent.”

“I was just calming myself.”

He frowned and asked, “Why?”

When all Gyuri did was smile, that’s when Hyukjae noticed the short distance between them. Late reaction or not, he could definitely hear some pounding right beside his ears. His hands clutched tightly at the steering wheel and Gyuri looks so much to perfection. The amount of light coming from the street lamps was enough to hide the blush painting her cheeks.

He swallowed hard.

The slant of her nose, the playful smile, and her seductive glare, all of it are coming closer to him and he’s not doing anything to prevent what is coming. Her scent had successfully invaded his mind; it’s only a matter of her taste to make him completely insane.

On the side, he caught a brief glance of her fingers turning up the volume of the song and just like magic; those very fingers were cupping his cheeks seconds later.

He inhaled.

Never did he saw Gyuri this attractive before. Her lips were partly opened and her touches are like lullaby. Her hold was firm but gentle at the same time, he could hear a story from the way she carefully rubs her thumb on his cheek. She’s staring deeply at him, so deep Hyukjae could drown from them. He tried opening his own lips but Gyuri is quick at closing them with her finger.

“Just because,” and that’s the last thing ever said inside the car. Soft lips gently pressed against Hyukjae’s chapped ones. Shy with a bit of hesitation, a trial, the feather light touch of skin against skin made the night more dramatic than it ever was.

He stared at her after she pulled away, but leaving only an inch between them. He could still feel the ghost of her lips when she smiled, and as she opened her eyes to stare back at him, Hyukjae’s right hand find its way to her jaw.

She closed her eyes and leaned into the touch, humming a little before opening her eyes again with a new determination in them. He slowly leaned from his seat, loving the way her eyes flutter back to its position as she complies. The second touch felt more real with just the right amount of pressure added to it. Glossy lips against dry ones, the roughness slides perfectly against the smooth planes as Gyuri smiled through the kiss.

He closed his eyes.

She leaned closer, daring to add more pressure and taking their innocent adventure to new heights. Her hands slowly s their way to his dress shirt up to his neck leaving a trail of shiver run down Hyukjae’s spine. She smirked, she absolutely felt it. But Hyukjae wouldn’t allow her to take control of the situation, he wasn’t ually frustrated for the last week for nothing. His hand wandered on from cupping her cheeks to pulling her deeper into the kiss.

An almost audible hum from the back of gave Hyukjae the approval of continuing on. This is it, the dream that’s been haunting him and depriving him from sleep. The same girl he had kissed before and has been coming in and out of his mind at random times and making him feel uneasy as he tried to capture her. He lightly nibbled at her lower lip before biting them, seizing the opportunity given to take shelter inside when she gasped. Electric shock filled his body at the touch of tongues, the perfect slide of fleshy muscles, the flicks and turns as they try to find a dance along with the journey of their hands.

She moaned into the kiss – they’ve found the rhythm – and pressed her self closer to him, equally returning the same feeling she’s receiving.

He carefully pulled at her hair, momentarily halting the session, gazing at the girl breathing heavily in front of him with her eyes half-closed and lips swollen. No other sight can compete and win over to what his eyes is feasting right at the moment. He slightly tilted her head and trailed kisses from her jawline down to her neck. Hot trails leaving indescribable feelings to Gyuri, she bent her neck to the side obviously asking for more.

She’s loving it, Hyukjae could tell from the occasional tug at his hair. He nibbled on that protruding collarbone and left a chaste kiss as he slides back up, only to claim her lips once again. It was more heated this time, needy and hungry as they go further. They were both fighting for dominance, trying to make the other submit. His other hand made its way to her legs, those milky legs that he’s been staring at felt incredibly smooth. He rubbed on them and hooked his fingers just under the hem of her dress.

A groan left him as Gyuri bit on his tongue, leading the game. She playfully tugged on his hair as she goes deeper, throwing all shyness and hesitation at the window. She seductively ran her hands back down to his chest, one hand clutching at his dress shirt while the other went down straight to his thigh. She incorporated her hand movement with her kiss, starting off slow.

Hyukjae didn’t care anymore if he’s being dominated, as soon as his palm touched the smoothest thing it ever had, he surrendered. He allowed Gyuri to take the lead, gave up and just kissed back as heated as she kisses him. He’s bewitched. She’s a sin, a strangely beautiful kind of sin.

The faint sound of the radio that he could still hear earlier was drowned out the moment he had a taste of her. His mind was clouded of things that can happen inside a car, parked in the middle of the street in the middle of the night, with two people practically eating each other off. He could hear beautiful sounds that are not from the radio but rather from a girl, asking for more, begging for some touch. A view of a girl writhing underneath him as waves of pleasure meets hungry needs.

He bit her tongue; he will not let her have the upper hand. Not when he could imagine clearly where this will take. He’ll make those dreams come true, he’ll make her surrender. His movements became bolder as his other hand left her hair to have a new place at her waist. He hid them at the small of her back and let his other hand to go further on her leg.

She pushed him lightly, resting her forehead against his, breathing for life.

She did not hesitate to cover her flushed cheeks as she smiled at him. A smile so warm it reminded Hyukjae of that day in the café, where the rain was the only witness of his overflowing excitement to have seen the girl. The café that smelled of freshly grounded coffee beans with Gyuri jadedly sitting at the middle and glowing up the moment she saw him. That brief encounter, which magically, taught Hyukjae how to appreciate every drops of rain.

She’s so different back then and Hyukjae knows that he would love to have another cup of coffee with her. He would love to see her gallery next month, and he surely loves taking her home.

He smiled pulling her for another kiss, but this time around, it’s gentle, just the right touch at the right angle.

“Leeteuk hyung asked me to take you home safely,” he fixed her hair and looked at her. “How about I’ll walk you instead?”

The shyness was back once again but she managed to nod and open the door just as Hyukjae opened his. She fixed her dress and gladly linked her arm around him when he reached her side. They walked slowly under the night sky of stars; the freshness of the night air, after the hassle day had settled down to stillness, is brushing lightly over her hair.

There were sidelong glances from both parties, an occasional brushing of fingers, and smiles over swollen lips that held so many secrets.

He could smell her, still taste her, feel her touch, but Hyukjae will surely have a great sleep tonight. He’ll dream of Gyuri, but it’ll be a great dream that will lull him to sleep for a good amount of hours he wouldn’t care if he’ll miss another day at work. He will still think of her but in different ways than the other. He’ll need her, but it’ll be her presence that he will strongly miss. He’ll still ask why she hasn’t sent him any message, but he’ll remember the feather light touch of her lips.

“I had a great night,” she mumbles as they stop in front of her gate.

“I’m sorry you couldn’t catch Yoobin,” he looked down at her and couldn’t help but brush his fingers at her hair.

She shook her head, “I always see her anyways.”

There’s a brief exchange of smiles before they indulge back to capturing each other’s lips. Soft and all the more meaningful, their last kiss was like that. Full of secrets, yet somehow, when they lock gazes they understood.

“Thank you,” she breathed hotly around him. Her arms loosened their lock on his neck as she break away from him.

He watched her with a foolish smile plastered on his face. He motioned for her to go on when she turned back for a short glance. He didn’t move from his place until all the main lights from the house were turned off. He drove off humming to the song he just criticized moments ago.

And yeah, Hyukjae will definitely have his sleep.