Chapter 9

Beijing Love Story

 

“Bao Zi” Lu Han whispered on Xiu Min’s ear.

“What?” the older answered back, shivered with Lu Han’s breathe on his neck.

“Why is Kris glaring at you?”

“Really?”

Lu Han’s jaw dropped “Dude, seriously, the whole canteen were staring at both of you!” he screamed still in a whisper. “He could bore a hole to the core of the earth with his gaze. What did you do?”

Xiu Min turned his head. They were having lunch at the canteen as usual and to their surprise, Kris and his friends already sat on one of the table on the corner. Xiu Min snickered at the tall boy who scoffed and raised an eyebrow. Beside, he was feeling happy today, this morning Tao waited for him to ate breakfast and they ride on Chen’s car together to campus.

“We met last night, apparently he’s in the family”

“Holy ” Lu Han’s face went pale “Did he say anything about me?”

“No, should he?”

“Mm… Of course not” the brown hair boy looked down “But that means you’re from one of the richest family here”

Xiu Min rolled his eyes and dropped his chopstick on the bowl. He grabbed Lu Han’s neck and squeezed it between his arms “Stop with the sad face, okay. It’s my step mother’s family who are rich, not me”

“I guess you’re right” the boy muttered.

“Yah, I told you to stop being so gloomy, you ruined my appetite here”

“Bao Zi, you’re on your theird plate. What appetite?”

“I could have finished another bowl but now I don’t want it anymore”

“Stop ruining my hair, stupid dumpling” Lu Han struggled and turned the table, now Xiu Min’s head pinned between his arm pit.

“…”

“Oh, hi Yi Xing!” Xiu Min smiled when he saw Yi Xing who just stood in front of them. It took a few seconds for the two friends to realize the awkward moment before they separated.

“I’m sorry I interrupted you two…”

“No no” the two of them replied frantically.

“Okay…” said Yi Xing “Lu Han ge, how are you?” he shyly asked the doll face boy.

“Fine, Lay. It’s been a while” Lu Han smiled back at him. Xiu Min stared at the two of them who were staring at each other deep in their world.

“Am I the one that interrupt you two?” he asked with a pout.

“No, Xiu Min ge” Yi Xing chuckled “I’m sorry, me and Lu Han ge were old acquaintance. Anyway, I was here to send you a message. Fufu wanted to see you in the main house. So if you had the time, you should stop by”

“Me? Why?” Xiu Min asked.

“I don’t want to spoil the fun” Yi Xing flashed his dimple smile and waved to both of them. He turned to where Kris sat and they both leave.

“You never said you know him” Xiu Min narrowed his eyes.

“Well you never asked anyway”

There’s a tense silence for awhile. “So if I ask you now you’ll answer?” Xiu Min asked.

Lu Han sighed “I’ll tell you some other time, Bao Zi”

Xiu Min let his disappointment showed, he’s not the type of person that good to hide his feelings at the first place “You’re still coming over to my house, right?”

“Yeah, I wanted to see your Didi, anyway”

“You’ll love him, he’s full of cuteness” Xiu Min chuckled.

“Great, shall we go now?”

 

After introducing Lu Han to his parents, the two of them walked to Xiu Min’s room.

“Your step mother is nice and your father seems like a gentle person”

Xiu Min hummed in agreement and sat on the floor beside the bed.

Knowing that Xiu Min was a bit cranky after what happened in canteen he sat silently beside him “Bao Zi, you mad?” he tugged his sleeve.

“Why should I?”

“I…” Lu Han looked down at his lap “I wasn’t being honest with you” he slightly whispered.

“About what?” Xiu min raised an eyebrow, but as he saw Lu Han struggle to find the words and closed to tears, he got panic “Never mind, if you think I shouldn’t know about it, than it’s not that important”

‘Really?” Lu Han looked up.

 

“Yes, we’re friends. That’s all that matters for me” Xiu Min comforted the younger and his cheek which surprised both of them.

“Minseokkie…”

“De?” Xiu Min was shaken by the way Lu Han called him with his real name and how he looked at him. His deer doe eyes were watered with tears, his face was flustered and his moist red cherry lips slightly opened. Xiu Min gulped down when his friend slowly closed his eyes and leaned closer.

Letting his instinct kicked in, he tilted his head and pressed their lips together. It was a gentle awkward kiss that melted his inside and made him floating in the air. Lu Han’s scent filled his lungs and he liked the tingling sensation he gave him.

“I wasn’t being honest because I love you” Lu Han whispered as their lips were inches apart.

Xiu Min blushed and covered his face with the palm of his hand. He didn’t know what to say, of course he liked Lu Han. He was almost the only person who talked to him in these past months, listening to his worries and troubles. But did he love him back? He was straight all these times, and it worried him a lot.

“Ah… I’m sorry” Lu Han sniffled “You hate me now, don’t you?” He didn’t even dare to look straight to Xiu Min’s eyes “I’m disgusting…” more sniffles came as beads of tears strolled on his soft cheek.

"Lu Han" Xiu Min lifted his chin up "Stop talking..."

Lu Han's eyes widened as their lips met again in a soft peck.

"If it's you..." Xiu Min muttered in flustered face "I think I could love you"

-

EXO M FANSIGN!!! YAY!!!!

SO MANY LUMIN!!

KJHDABGFEBGEIUGDJBK;BFQETHBFNBF

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO PICK!!!

JUST KILL ME NOW... URGH  (TT^TT)

SOMEONE SAVE ME PLEEEASSSEEEE....