Chapter 15

Beijing Love Story

“Xiu Min ge, are you okay?”

Xiu Min looked up, it was Yi Xing who was bending over at him, worried.

“No...” Xiu Min looked at the floor again “But don’t worry, I’ll be allright”

Yi Xing looked to the hallway, the end of it was Yi Fan’s room, something must’ve happened. But he kept his thought inside.

“Can you stand up?” He reached out his hand.

“I’m sorry, but can I stay like this for awhile?”

“Okay, do you mind if I join you?”

Xiu Min shook his head. He still not moving, sat on the floor, hugged his knees with his chin rested on it. Yi Xing sat beside him with his legs crossed and a hand on his lap, playing with his fingers.

“Wanna share it with me?”

“I just felt so weak right now” Xiu Min closed his eyes and Yi Xing was mesmerized how soothing his face was.

“It’s okay, you can be weak sometimes” said the dark haired boy. Seeing no reaction from Xiu Min, he continued on  “Do you know who you reminded me of?”

“No. Who?”

“Yi Fan ge” Yi Xing answered with a smile, he always admired how Xiu Min’s small eyes got two times bigger when he was surprised and his little mouth agaped in protest.

“How do I look like that ??”

“You and Yi Fan, always felt the need to be though for others, wanted to protect those important to you. Ignoring your own pain...” Yi Xing Xiu Min’s autumn burn hair “It’s okay to break down sometimes, so you could get stronger in the future. It’s okay to let other knows you’re in pain, so you could smile brighter tomorrow”

Xiu Min smiled, ever since he was a kid, he never let his tears fall even other kids bullied him for not having a father. Because he didn’t want her mother felt sadder then she already was. Now there’s someone who told him that it was okay for him to cried, and he was happy to hear that.

“Thanks, I feel a lot better now”

“Great, now where’s my reward?” Yi Xing tilted his head to the side.

“Sure, what do you want?” Xiu Min chuckled at the younger’s cuteness.

“This...” he leaned forward and brushed the tip of their lips together. Satisfied with just a simple peck, he pulled himself and couldn’t stop shaking from laughter as he saw the older was frozen with eyes almost popped out from it shells.

“Xiu ge, hahaha... C’mon, it’s just a friendly peck” He shook Xiu Min’s shoulder.

Xiu Min blushed “Don’t... Don’t do that anymore... I don’t think my heart could take it”

“I’m sorry” Yi Xing struggled to stop his giggling and wipe the tears in the corner of his eyes “I just wanted to tease you, don’t get mad at me okay?”

Xiu Min pretended to pout “Tch... you’re so sneaky”

“C’mon, Zeng Zufu wanted to hear from you. And Chen Chen’s already there” Yi Xing stood up and pulled Xiu Min’s hand, enjoying the warmth of his skin.

“He doesn’t like you”

“Kind of obvious, isn’t it?”

“What happened between you two? And how did you know Lu Han?” Xiu Min asked curious.

“Me and Chen Chen... Members of my family didn’t treat foreigner well, I got it if he hated me too. And as for Lu Han ge, you should hear it from him first” he winked at Xiu Min.