Chapter 11

Beijing Love Story

 

Tao shot up from his sleep in a sudden. He thought he heard a wounded moan somewhere but groggily he swept his quiet dark room and shrugged the feeling aside.

“Might be nightmare” he mumbled and plopped back to his pillow.

 

“Aargh… Lu Han!”

“Sssh, Minseokie, don’t be too loud” Lu Han gripped Xiu Min’s shoulder as he rocked his hips back and forward.

Xiu Min bit the inside of his mouth “Easy for you to say you sly wicked bastard” he hissed inside because every hit his sweet spot that he almost cried because it was too good.

He was sleeping soundly half an hour before when he felt aroused and opened his eyes to find his so called new boyfriend was giving him a while he was sleeping.

“What are you doing?” Xiu Min’s voice was cracking.

Lu Han looked up, blushed madly and gave him his big innocent eyes “You were so cute when you sleep, Minseokie. And you couldn’t stay still, your kept on rubbing my so I couldn’t sleep”

“And you decided to attack me while I was sleeping?” the older boy groaned, fully awake now.

“N…No… I was going to myself, but you were in your sleep and I..” Lu Han lost in words “I’m sorry…” His big doe brown eyes blinked.

“Ugh… aegyo attack” Xiu Min thought “C… Cute” he couldn’t help his flushtered face and grabbed the younger one to his arm.

Lu Han’s face lit up as he looked down to Xiu Min’s face. He caressed it and kissed him passionately. Sounds of slurping and sighing broke the silence of the night and sometimes they whisper “I love you” to each other.

Lu Han started slowly as his fully inside Xiu Min hole, groping and kissing each other while their bodies became one. They were just enjoying each other companion, exploring every curves and every sensitive spot. Lu Han was nibbling on Xiu Min’s collarbone as the older boy couldn’t take the teasing anymore.

“…Can’t you go… faster?” he panted and embarrassed.

“What?” Lu Han didn’t stop his teasing “I didn’t catch you”

“Damn it, Lulu. I know you heard me just fine”

“Aww… Minseokie” Lu Han chuckled and bit the boy’s bottom lip “But you didn’t say please”

Xiu Min groaned in frustration. Lu Han’s eyes were glistened in evil and lust, he wanted it as much as he did, the problem is who could endure it longer.

“C’mon Minseokie, said please” Lu Han d his chest again.

“Ng… go faster…” Xiu Min almost cried in embarrassment “…please”

Now it’s Lu Han who groaned, his Minseokie was too cute that he couldn’t contain his feeling. He let out his urge to ruin Xiu Min’s perfect body and hear him pleading for more.

“Aargh… Lu Han!”

“Sssh, Minseokie, don’t be too loud” Lu Han gripped Xiu Min’s shoulder as he rocked his hips back and forward.

“Oh God, I’m going to be so sore tomorrow” Xiu Min muttered.

“Now now… Don’t jinx yourself, baby” Lu Han slyly smirked “We can’t have more fun if you’re sick, right?”

Xiu Min shivered with the way his boyfriend said it, so innocent but filled with wittiness and lust. , he’s going to me everyday… (Yes, you two are going to make history everyday à sorry I just had to say it)

Lu Han dropped his body to Xiu Min’s chest which glistened with mix of sweat and . He gently bit his bottom lip as he released deep inside Xiu Min. Overwhelmed with the liquid filling inside him, Xiu Min arched his back, his eyes shut down as he reached his and slowly panting when he calmed him self down.

Lu Han chuckled and leaned his cheek on his hand, looking at his lover “You’re just amazing, Minseok”

Xiu Min rolled his eyes “That’s so cheesy, Lulu. Can I go to sleep now?”

“Yes, go to sleep. I’ll hold you” Lu Han smiled happily and wrapped his arm over Xiu Min’s chest.

“Such a perfect angel” he whispered to Xiu Min who already closing his eyes and smiling "Now you're mine.."

-

TOO MANY XIUHAN, I COULDN'T WRITE ANYONE ELSE >...<

 

HE'S LOOKING UP AT HIS HOME IN HEAVEN T^T BECAUSE HE'S ACTUALLY AN ANGEL...

YES, I'M SURE THERE'S DUMPLING ON HEAVEN :)))

OOH... THE OTHERS WOULD MAKE APPEARANCE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. MORE KRISMIN AND LAYMIN >...<