Chapter 10

Beijing Love Story

“Lu Han, wait...” Xiu Min panted. He never planned their sweet confession to each other turned to a hot steam make out gropping session in his bed.

“Minseokie, so cute... Is this your first?” Lu Han snickered at the boy trapped under his body and Xiu Min’s jawline like a puppy would.

“Aah... Aah...” Xiu Min bit down his lip to prevent another embarassing sound slipped “Lu Han, there are other people in this house”

“You don’t like it?” Lu Han looked up like he was about to cry.

“Wa...wa... Don’t cry” Xiu Min startled “Of course I like it” Admitting his defeat, Xiu Min sighed “Fine, you can take me”

“Minseokie, you’re the best” Lu Han squealed and slided his tongue to muffle the other boy’s protest sounds. He roamed his hand all over Xiu Min’s body, leaving hot trails on the poor boy’s skin.

Xiu Min was nervous, he never had before, sure he had girlfriends but the most far he got with them was and made out. Somehow he was surprised that kissing Lu Han is the most natural thing for him, the boy is a great kisser and it’s been months since he held someone who filled him like this. He twirled his tongue with Lu Han’s and his hand slip under the other’s shirt to caressed his back.

“Mmmh...” Lu Han was enjoying every sensation Xiu Min gave him. He rubbed their together and the friction made both of them moan in pleasure. “Minseokie, can I do more?” Lu Han sounded sweeter and seductive that it drove Xiu Min to the edge. He nodded and let the younger to undressed him.

“Minseokie so beautiful...” Lu Han let his tongue trailed on Xiu Min’s neck down to his chest “.... and delicious too”

“Lu Han, stop it” Xiu Min cried, he felt Lu Han’s hand grip on his rod while his mouth nibbled on his .

Hearing him pleaded only stimulated Lu Han more, he tightened his gripped and pumped the shaft, rubbing the tip of it that already leaking with pre . He looked up and got more when their eyes met, both were clouded with lust and wanting.

He sat on Xiu Min’s and pumped both his and Xiu Min’s member in his hand, earning more juices came out from both of them.

“Aah... Lu Han” the brown hair boy smiled with the way Xiu Min moaned his name. He used his wet fingers and rubbed on Xiu Min’s hole. Too drowned in the pleasure, Xiu Min didn’t realize that his ity was in danger.

“I’ll make you feel good, Minseokie” Lu Han whispered as he inserted a finger inside Xiu Min.

Xiu Min clenched his fist on the sheet, it felt so strange to have something inside his hole, especially when it started moving and rubbing his inside.

“Does it hurt, my love?” Lu Han asked, half with concerned, half with impatient.

Xiu Min shook his head and moved his , enjoying the sensation his lover gave him, only until Lu Han put in another finger, and another.

“God....” Xiu Min muttered in pain. It was too much for him and he sweated in pain.

“Breathe, Minseokie. The pain will go away” Lu Han comforted him and their shaft together again to diverted Xiu Min from his pain.

“You already leaking so much but it still so hard” Lu Han chuckled “So it’s been a while for you, eh?”

Xiu Min blushed as the boy “It’s not like I could get help from anyone here”

“But Minseokie, I had to e everyday since I met you. I’ve always imagined what it felt like to had your inside my mouth and how you cried in joy when I’m inside of you” Lu Han kept talking while his fingers were busy ing in and out.

“Oh god... Lu Han” Xiu Min shivered as every Lu Han’s dirty word turned him on more.

“Do you know how many times I moaned your name every time I came on campus bathroom? How you with only your playful gaze or that little skinship you called bromance?” the more he said the faster his fingers went. He watched closely as the boy under him whimpered and wriggled, not from the pain in his hole, but from his needs to released.

“Just get inside me, Lu Han” Xiu Min cried.

“Then, why don’t you prepare yourself, baby?” Lu Han smirked as he pulled his finger and it, tasting his man.

“Ugh, you’re mean little brat” Xiu Min cursed at his disappoinment for something missing in his hole.

“I’ll help” Lu Han said cheerfully and swallowed Xiu Min’s finger to his mouth, twirled them with his tongue and covered with his saliva.

Xiu Min gulped, he doubted for a moment but he knew he needed this and Lu Han wasn’t going to help him any further if he didn’t complied. So he streched his legs and put his two fingers inside his hole.

“Good boy” Lu Han his lips in admiration as the guy he adored pumping his own shaft and streching his own hole.

“Minseokie, this is how I imagined you every time I ed” he leaned down and muffled Xiu Min’s scream with his tongue.

“Lu Han, can’t you just take me now? It felt so hot down there” Xiu Min pleaded again after awhile.

“Mmm... let’s see” Lu Han put his two fingers in while Xiu Min’s were still inside. He moaned madly when Lu Han ing those fingers to check if they’re stretched enough for him.

“Aah... Don’t do that..”

“Why? I need to make sure it’s wet enough for me to slide in. I don’t wanna ruined your inside” Lu Han said innocently.

“ Lu Han, stop with the teasing”

Lu Han smirked, he just loved how the mature and manly Xiu min turned to a puddle of juice under him, and begging for him.

“I’m not going to push it all in” Lu Han held both Xiu Min’s legs apart while he rub on Xiu Min’s hole “Let’s see how much you could take” he smirked, because was hard and thick like a log.

“Oh god, it’s so big!” Xiu Min screamed as the tip went in.

“Relax, baby” Lu Han put both of Xiu Min’s legs on his shoulder while his hands caressed Xiu Min’s thigh and buttock. He watched as Xiu Min’s hole puckered open and close, slowly but sure swallowing Lu Han’s rod inch by inch.

“Does it still hurt?” Lu Han asked again. The tightness that surrounded his was too much for him. He really wanted to slam into the cute little pinkish hole and abused it, but he love Xiu Min too much for it.

Xiu Min was drenched in sweat and , he breathed in and out and shook his head. Sure there was pain but it’s not that unbearable.

“You did great, baby. It’s almost in all the way”

Xiu Min grinned at his lover compliment, he felt like he accomplished something for making the other boy happy. “Can you move now, Lu Han?”

“I said I’ll make you feel good, right Minseokie?” Lu Han grabbed Xiu Min’s already wet member and pumped it with both of his hand. Along with his pumping he started to move his hips and watched his lover’s expression, afraid that he would hurt him.

But Xiu Min arched his back in pleasure, he was crying for more and moved his own hips to get more of Lu Han’s inside of him.

Lu Han grinned happily, he started to move faster still carefully listened if Xiu Min was in pain or not. But not hearing complain from the older boy and the urge to let out his lust was too strong, he pulled out and ed in harder “Minseokie feels so good” he muttered while panted “Your cute little hole... felt so good”

“How can you still had your aegyo when you ed me like this” Xiu Min mumbled only to be answered with Lu Han’s chuckle.

“Minseokie, say that you’ll love me”

Xiu Min blushed and hesitated a bit before he whispered “I’ll love you, Lu Han”

The almost audible whisper send shivers to Lu Han’s spine, he felt a twitched in and exploded inside Xiu Min’s wall.

“Aah... You shot it inside” Xiu Min felt the hot and sticky liquid way inside of him and he moaned Lu Han’s name as he came on the boy’s hand.

Lu Han put down Xiu Min’s legs and leaned on both of his hands, leaving butterfly kisses on Xiumin’s face. “That wasn’t so bad... for first round, right?” he asked, still panting.

His now can be called boyfriend who was too exhausted and tired to even glare at him could only mumbled something like “...stupid Lu Han”

Lu Han chuckled “I’m kidding, Minseokie” he rolled to the side of fair skin boy and hugged him from his back “Go to sleep, baby” he whispered and put the cover on. They both held hands while they were sleeping, smiling.

-

WHAT IS THIS???

WHAT IS THIS????

WHAT IS THAT???

WHAT IS LIFE???

 

XIUHAN / LUMIN (WHICHEVER GOES YOUR WAY) OTP IS SAILING///

CALLING ALL XIUHAN / LUMIN SHIPPER...

WE'RE GOING TO DIE WITH THIS SHIP >...<