Chapter 12

Beijing Love Story

“I don’t like him” he felt anger in his own voice as he shoved the older boy to the couch and hovered above him.

“But he’s...” he cut his mumble with a kiss that the older struggled to break free. But he wasn’t going to let him go. Not after he finally tasted the soft lips, how the faint scent of strawberry mixed with his sweat filled his lungs.

“Mmm... Tao...” the older whimpered as Tao trailed his hands all over his body. In greediness, Tao slipped his tongue to taste the sweet hot cavern and pushed his tongue deep inside the other’s throat.

“Omwahgaw” Tao could hear the guy under him pleading and stop struggling. He smirked and pulled down his pants and lifted him up so his crotch was hovering above the autumn burn haired boy. He enjoyed the look on the older face, surprised and needy. He could see that the other boy unconsciously his lip in admiration as Tao slid down his underwear and sprung his free.

“You love me right, ge?”

The other boy nodded eagerly.

“I’m in pain right now, you’ll help me right?” this time he didn’t hesitate to reach the slit of his with both of his hands and pumped it, tucking his tongue out and teasingly the precum from the tip of it.

Tao groaned as his gege wrapped the whole length with the warm wet cavern, massaged every vain slowly and started it. He let the sight synced in his brain, his gege with teary eyes and a mouth full with his , and it felt like he was with a vacuum that his body started to tremble with pleasure. He ruffled and twirled the soft hair as he started to with so much strength that the guy under literally shut his eyes and let his younger brother ed his mouth.

“Aaahhh...”Tao moaned as he came and palmed his own as he realized how much he had to release and he didn’t want to choke his brother. But the liquids dripped from his hand down to Xiu Min’s face, and obediently the older boy cleaned his mess with his tongue.

“Gege, you make me hard again” Tao sighed as his was throbbing in pain. This time he lowered himself and pulled off his brother’s pants and boxers. He rubbed the already wet clothed bulge, earning moans and whimpers from the owner. “I’m sorry, gege but I want to feel you from the inside” Tao shot up and kissed his brother, tasting his own taste while his hands roamed inside Xiu Min’s underwear and rubbing his entrance.

“Wait.. Tao.. Not there...”

Tao chuckled as his brother’s futile attempt “Why? You’re as excited as I...” he frowned as he felt the tight had been stretched already and his fingers felt the stickiness inside “Someone’s here already?” he groaned. Jealousy and anger once again got into him.

Xiu Min shook his head in fear “I’m sorry... but I need you inside of me now”

Tao smirked lustily “Then we have to cleaned you up first” He flipped his brother and raised his so his plump round white bouncing in front of his face. The pink small hole excitedly puckered open and close, wet already from the pleasure before.

Xiu Min screamed as Tao’s fingers shoved deep inside of him, twirling and rubbing his walls as more cements came out of it.

“...Get inside... please” Xiu Min muttered, he was drooling in pleasure and he needed to release because his was in pain.

“I will, once all of this... came out” Tao carefully observed the hole and after a few more abuse with his fingers he decided that nothing will come out again. He spread the cheek and slammed his inside.

“Gaaah... There Tao” Xiu Min moaned shamelessly with every abuse from his brother hit his sweet spot.

Tao was fully concentrate at the hole that swallowing and clenching his rod. He tightened his grip on Xiu Min’s pelvis and moved him back and front to deepen the .

“Taoo... Aah.. Tao!” Xiu Min screamed loudly and Tao could feel another coming when his body was shaken.

“Taoo... hey...”

Tao opened his eyes and saw his brother batting his beautiful eyelashes above him.

“I don’t wanna wake you up, but you’re sleeping in the living room, and you were and your... um..” Xiu Min pointed Tao’s lower region.

Tao shot up and ran to the bathroom to hide his embarrassment. He leaned on the door frame and covered his eyes. He couldn’t believe he had a wet dream of his brother in the middle of the day and got caught with the person.

“Tao, c’mon” He heard Xiu Min’s voice outside the door.

“Go away” Tao groaned.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed, you’re a healthy growing boy”

No reaction came from the inside “Come out please” Xiu Min pleaded “I’ll go shopping with you if you come out”

Now there’s an unlocked sound and the door opened “Really?” the taller boy pursed his lips and blushed madly.

“Seriously” his brother replied. “Lu Han just went home when you were sleeping so we could go out together, how was it?”

Tao nodded slowly and looked down on the floor.

“Aaaw.. You’re so cute” Xiu Min pinched his cheek “Take care of your problem and let me know when you’re done” he giggled.

_

 

Baby Panda is so cute, ne ??