Chapter 18

Beijing Love Story

Xiu Min was in the kitchen, baking sponge cakes for Tao with Lu Han watching over him.

“Bao Zi, why you never baked me anything?” he asked in a pout.

“You don’t like sweets, Lulu. Beside, I already made your favorite dish for dinner and my still sore because we had like half an hour ago?” Xiu Min rolled his eyes “Be grateful”

“I’m grateful for your love, wasn’t enough?” Lu Han blinked.

“Eew... Why are you always cheesy like this?” Xiu Min pretended to scoffed and laughed.

“Because it’s true” Lu Han approached him and wrapped his arms around Xiu Min’s waist “I prefer you three times a day over any dish in the world”

Xiu Min sighed and shook his head “I could handle you being bipolar, I could handle your , but please...” he pleaded “Stop with the cheesy lines” he laughed again and slapped the arms around him.

Lu Han grinned “I had to go home, my mom is waiting for me” he collected his books on the counter.

“Oh, Lu Han” Xiu Min turned and dusted his hands on the apron he was wearing “It’s been a month since we dated, I think I should ask you on a date”

Lu Han was dazed “Date? We hang out everyday, we’re practically inseparable”

“I know, but let’s make it official date” said Xiu Min, he blushed as he said it “You know, me coming over to your house, greeting your mother, she interrogate me if I’m good enough for her son. Then we could watch a movie or date in the park, stealing kisses on your front door...”

“Really?” Lu Han finally said a word after a few seconds in silence.

“Yes, only if you want to of course...” Xiu Min stared at the floor.

“That would be so nice, Minseokie” Lu Han smiled, a smile that flustered Xiu Min even more. Such a cute childish boyfriend he had.

They kissed again, Xiu Min loved the way Lu Han kissed him, like he cherish every moment they had together and he was the only one in the world that matter. He clings on Lu Han front shirt while the taller boy put his hands on Xiu Min’s waist. Their lips keep connected while their head tilted from side to side.

 “Gege! I’m home”

Xiu Min jumped in surprise and they broke the kiss immediately, turning around but it was too late, Zi Tao was frowning on the door frame. His eyes were widened and just froze there.

“Tao, I didn’t hear you’re coming” Xiu Min awkwardly pushed his boyfriend.

“Do you need me to stay to clear up?” Lu Han whispered behind Xiu Min.

“No, you should just go home. I’ll talk to him” Xiu Min shook his head slowly, still smiling to his brother.

Lu Han nodded and waved to the er “I had to go anyway, bye Zi Tao”

As Lu Han closed the door, the two brothers stared at each other. Xiu Min felt bad because there’s a hurt in Tao’s face and he didn’t like it.

“Look, Tao. I’m sorry...” he walked closer to the boy “I should’ve told you earlier. Me and Lu Han is official now, and I really want to tell you”

“Why you didn’t?” Xiu Min flinched at the harshness of his brother’s tone. Even Tao was scared of himself, he was so mad right now that he thought he could break Xiu Min rather than see him with someone else.

“I was afraid you’ll judge me for bring gay and...”

Tao sighed, he was so tired today and he wanted nothing more than snuggling to his brother to end the day.

“You look tired” Xiu Min put his hand over Tao’s shoulder. His gentle touch ceases the fire in Tao’s heart in a sudden “Why don’t you take a bath? After that we could finish this cake and talked” he smiled lovingly to his brother “Sounds good?”

No, it wasn’t good, it wasn’t enough for Tao, but he could only nodded and dragged his body upstairs, deep in his thought.

 

“I noticed that your parents haven’t been home lately” Xiu Min was sitting with Tao on the living room, watched a movie and a big plate of cake to finish.

“They’re busy, I think it had something to do with the crisis”

“Do you think we should help?’ Xiu Min furrowed his eyebrows.

Tao scooted and leaned on his brother’s arm “Dad said we should just focus on our studies first”

Xiu Min nodded, they just had an awkward conversation of how he was afraid Tao would hate him if he knew about his relation with Lu Han. Not that he intended to hid this forever, but he was just beginning to enjoy the affection from his brother and how he was surprised that he loved the boy back so much in short time. He just didn’t want to ruin it.

“Gege...” Tao mumbled

“Yes, Tao”

“You’re going to stay beside me right?”

“Of course, why you ask?”

Tao spinned his spoon and Xiu Min turned his head in curiosity.

“Well, what is it?”

“I’ve been thinking”

Xiu Min waited for his younger brother to continue on.

“What if I took Zufu’s offer?”

Xiu Min’s eyes widened “Why would you want to do it?”

Tao shrugged “Those people who turned their back on Mom and Dad, and me. It would feel good to see them on their words” he smirked.

“But Tao, I thought you were happy like now”

“I am” Tao straightened his position and faced his brother. He admired his features for a moment “It’s just, this way we could assure Mom and Dad’s business too”

“They’ll be fine, they have been fine all these years alone, no need for you to worry over them” Xiu Min groaned.

“But I wanted to give it a try” Tao furrowed his eyebrows in stubborn.

Xiu Min sighed in defeat “Have you talk about this with your parents?”

“Soon as they arrived home” the boy nodded

“Are you sure? I mean, are you really really sure?” Xiu Min eyed the younger and shook his shoulder gently.

“Yes, let’s give it a try. It’ll be fun to see Wu Fan’s face when he saw us living with him” Tao chuckled and his eyes glinted in amusement.

Xiu Min grinned “Yeah, it’ll be fun to piss him off, right?”

“He always called me half breed, let’s see what he had to say when he have to see me everyday” they both chuckled at the imagination of Wu Fan would glare and frowned at them.

But then the memory of being pinned down by the tall handsome boy erupted to Xiu Min’s mind and he grew worry.

“Something wrong, ge?” Tao asked.

“Nothing” Xiu Min shook his head strongly “If this is something you wanted to do, I’m going to support you all the way” he smiled, Lu Han wouldn’t like this.

 

“Yes, Chen ge?”

“What the is this, Tao?” Chen scoffed from the other line.

Tao leaned on his chair “If you tell me what the problem is, maybe I could explain”

“Xiu Min ge just texted me, he said I should get ready to move in to the main house with you two”

“Oh yes, about that” Tao sighed “Sorry for troubling you, ge. But I don’t mind if you decided not to join us”

There was silence for awhile until Chen chuckled a little “I see what you’re doing there”

“And what is that?” Tao was amused.

“You’re jealous your brother spends too much time with his pretty friend than being with you. So you decided to compete being the heir, and knowing Xiu Min ge, he would stay beside you twenty four seven just to make sure you’re okay. And so he won’t have much time with his little pretty friend anymore”

Tao laughed “Seriously Chen ge? That sounds like something you would do”

“Yes, that what I would do if I’m in your position”

“Anything else then Chen ge? We’ll see each other tomorrow. Can’t we talk about this later?”

“Nope” Chen replied lightly “I personally think it’s a good idea. This is good for my family, I could see your gege more, and of course the chance to irritate two golden boys in the main house. I got nothing too lose” he laughed again. “So, are you going to tell Xiu ge about Lu Han?”

There was silence for awhile, Tao was hesitated for a moment and Chen knew about that. He knew Tao like the palm of his hand, the boy was nothing but soft inside, unlike his tough appearance.

“No” the dark haired boy answered coldly.

-

I decided to tease you more about Lu Han's background...

Hehe, everything on the right time, my dears...

Anyway, EXO flooding twitter and tumblr.

I just knew when there is Sehun, we won't have Xiuhan in action anymore

These are the only Xiuhan I got on their disneyland group date T^T

Creepy Lu Han still staring at Xiubaobei...

Thankfully, I prepared my heart just in case something like this happen.

Let's board to... XiuChen ship TvT

The ship is sailing soon get your passport and stuffs ready!! >...<