Chapter 14

Beijing Love Story

Xiu Min walked out along the hallway, looking for the younger Korean boy around when a loud breaking sound and shouting came from one of the room. He hurriedly approached and peek through the creek of and open door. A maid bowed on her knees and on tears with her shirt soaking wet while Yi Fan, the tall handsome guy sat on his bed, his body was shaking in anger.

 

He cursed the girl in a language he couldn’t understand and when he stood up and raised his hand, Xiu Min ran to him.

 

“Didn’t your mother taught you never hit a girl?” Xiu Min held Yi Fan’s hand and use his body as a shield.

 

“Tch... You again” he muttered in heavy breathe.

 

Xiu Min looked down and signaled the girl to leave, and she ran as fast as she could.

 

Yi Fan narrowed his eyes, anger was still burning in his eyes, but he quickly composed himself and lowered his hand. “What’re you doing here?” he asked casually, straightening his t-shirt.

 

“Your Zufu called me”

 

“No, I mean here” the other turned to look at him “My room, what’re you doing here?”

 

Xiu Min was startled “I heard a noise and...”

 

“And being the noisy person you are, you decided to just barge in”

 

“Yah, if I didn’t show up you could’ve assault that poor girl!”

 

Yi Fan snorted and pushed him lightly “Do you really think I’m that low to touch someone like that?” He reached his drawer and took a new shirt “So, you and the doll face are an item now?”

 

“What’s in it for you?” Xiu Min refused to answer.

 

Yi Fan couldn’t hide his amusement “Nothing, I’m sure he’s a good for you. Did he moan aloud when you him?” He was just tossed the shirt he wore and frowned at Xiu Min’s expression. The cute face was blushing madly and his beautiful eyes averted somewhere.

 

Xiu Min didn’t get it either, he was supposed to be angry with the way Yi Fan spoke about Lu Han, but the memories of last night went back and his body remembered how he reacted from the pleasure that his body started to heat up.

 

"No way...” now the tall guy grinned “You actually let him ed you?” he was laughing now “You? Bottom?”

“S... Shut up..” Xiu Min gritted his teeth in embarassment.

Yi Fan walked closer to Xiu Min, observing the pale white skin and beautiful eyelashes covered his eyes. “Now I wonder how loud you moan when someone ed you” he muttered.

Xiu Min didn’t quite catch what the other was saying, but his eyes widened as Yi Fan approached him, too close for his liking. He was ready for a fight, it’s not like he was clueless about it, he knew taekwondo and very good at it. He was just surprised when Yi Fan gripped his arm and shoved him roughly to bed. Xiu Min struggled and flailing his feet in a failed attempt, but Yi Fan had his body pressed upon him to kept him from moving while his hands locked behind his back.

“Ugh..” a pain crept on his arms and shoulders. He maintain his tough look and glared to the guy hovered above him “What do you want now?”

“I’m just curious, what sounds would you make if I did this” he pressed his crotch upon Xiu Min’s and down his lip when he saw Xiu Min’s pained expression. “So you like it” he started to move and grind their crotch together.

Xiu Min tried to think something else other than the cold hand that roaming over his stomach and his chest, or how his was now growing in excitement. He turned his head from the male bare chest, which revealing soft tone abs and dark chocolate s.

Yi Fan actually just wanted to scare the other boy. He hated how Xiu Min always smiled beside Lu Han or the way his eyes glared directly to him whenever they argued. He wanted to erase that smile, he wanted to cease the fire on those eyes. But Xiu Min’s reaction to his touch surprised him, making him lost control of his action and letting his instinct take the lead. He leaned down and nibbled on Xiu Min’s skin, just down his earlobe, aroused by the small whimper the boy made. With his hand, he harshly cupped Xiu Min’s cheek to face him, enjoying the smooth of his skin and the round beautiful eyes filled with anger, his little thin red lips trembled. He smirked, took the beautiful sight under him and brushed their lips together. From that simple lightly graze send an electrying excitement down his spine and he pressed his lips rougher, wanted to have a taste and needed to hear some more.

But Xiu Min had enough of this, just as Yi Fan leaned forward he felt the decrease of his assaulter’s weight pressed on his body. The kiss surprised him though, but after a second it made him even fury. He pulled up his knee and kicked the tall guy and stumbled him over the edge of the bed.

“You, bastard!” He gave a punch on Yi Fan’s face “That’s for ually harassed me” and another on his ribs “And that’s for mocking my boyfriend”

Yi Fan was flustered, he didn’t feel the bruise on his cheek or the pain crept on his chest. His heart was beating so fast and it never happened before. He just watched as the other boy stomped his feet and stormed out of his room with anger, leaving him with his faded scent lingered on Yi Fan’s bed.

“What’s this...” He mumbled as he put an elbow on his knees and rubbed his heated forehead.

 

“Stupid ” Xiu Min cursed as he walked faster on the hallway. “!” he frustratedly kicked the wooden wall and rubbed on his cheek. His face was still blushing and his heart felt like about to jump from his chest “Stupid me...” he leaned on the wall and rested there.

-

Pretty Minseokkie~ What a pretty Minseokkie~

I love his expression~

I love his agaped lips~

I love his nose~

I love his eyes~

I love his eyebrows~

I love his eyelashes~