Who do you think you are?

Misconception

The boys of Big Bang emerged from their dressing room, fully pumped and ready to record a performance for their new single. 4 of the members huddled closely, joking around and greeting the dongsaengs that walked past them. TOP was in a zone and fully immersed in his thoughts. He looped their song a thousand times in his head and mapped out every dance move. He wasn’t the most talented dancer in the group by any means, but that didn’t stop him from being a great performer. He was suddenly knocked out of his stupor after walking into Seungri’s back.

“Why are we stopping?” he demanded of the maknae. No one responded. TOP was sick of being ignored by his juniors. He was getting ready to speak up when all 4 of s bowed down and greeted whoever was in front of them.

And there they were. 9 girls dressed identically in tight, white hot pants. So Nyeo Shi Dae. All 9 bowed at a 45 degree angle. “Annyeonghaseyo!”

“I was watching your performance out there. You guys are amazing,” began Seungri. GD, Daesung and Taeyang nodded in agreement.

“Thank you so much!” said one of the shorter girls,”We’re also looking forward to your performance, sunbaenims.”

TOP was pretty indifferent to the group since their debut a couple of years prior, but seized the opportunity to size them up after seeing the looks on his band mates’ faces.

They’re average looking, he thought to himself,much shorter than they look on-screen. We’ve seen better at the club, yet I’m going to have to start mopping up Big Bang slobber off the ground in a few minutes. Aish, what’s wrong with these guys.

After a bit of small talk between the two groups, one of the girls stepped forward to excuse herself.

“I apologize, but I'm off to film my drama. It was nice seeing you guys again!” The girl walked off in the opposite direction.

So they’re actresses as well, TOP thought to himself. He began tuning out the conversation his band mates were having and suddenly remembered something important. He pulled GD back towards him.

“What’s up?”

“The necklace.”

“What necklace?”

TOP was just as meticulous about his stage outfits as he was about the actual performances. He began to panic.

“The big diamond skull I wanted to wear for today’s performance. The one I had custom-made in New York. I can’t go on without it.”

GD frowned. “Hyung. We’re about to go on stage in a few minutes. How could you forget something that big anyway?”

TOP ignored the question. “I’ll be back in 5 minutes. No one will even know I was gone.”

“Hyung!” GD called out after TOP, but the man was determined to retrieve his diamond skull.

Yoona walked briskly towards the van her manager would be using to drive her to the "North Star" filming site. She had to hurry before he got back. She had a little business to take care of. She quickly took out the keys he had handed her earlier and jumped into the van. She had to sit on the ground near the back in order to avoid being discovered.

"Baby. I've been thinking about you all day. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment."

Yoona opened up the medium pepperoni pizza she had bribed Krystal Jung to leave in the van. She slowly breathed in the intoxicating scent and her tongue longed for the taste of sweet tomato sauce and tangy cheese. She took a huge bite out of the first steaming hot slice and felt pure bliss.

"MMMMMMM. Finally!"

There was sauce all over her cheeks, but she didn't care. She was in ecstasy. She deserved a little reward after a long day of recording. Suddenly, her special moment was interrupted by the sound of the door handle being pulled abruptly. She gasped.

"I forgot to lock the freaking door!!"

She quickly shut the box of pizza and stored it under the seat, but not letting go of the slice in her hand. She decided to stay hidden to finish this first and last glorious piece before she was interrupted by her manager oppa.

TOP opened the side door to the white van and began frantically searching near the front.


I was sitting right here... I had to have left the bag with the necklace up here somewhere.

Yoona took another bite of her pizza. What is oppa looking for?

TOP was frustrated. He knew he couldn't have forgotten the bag at home. He was so upset. He couldn't go on-stage this way. He sat on one of the seats and took out his phone.

"If I can't perform with my necklace, I at least need a little pick-me-up."

He dialed his girlfriend's number, hoping she was free for a short conversation.

"Hello." She picked up!

"Baby. What's up."

Yoona's eyes widened and she stifled a gasp. She wondered if her oppa was sick, because his voice sounded really deep and hoarse.

The deep voice continued. "I've been thinking about you, too. I missed you. I'm a little upset right now. No, no, it's not that big of a deal. I didn't call to vent about it. I wanted to call and make sure we were still on for tonight."

Yoona raised her eyebrows. Since when did manager oppa have a girlfriend?

"Yeah I was hoping you could make me feel better," the man continued,"you know I've been a bad boy and I could use a little spanking."

"YAH!" Yoona rose up immediately from her hiding spot and was startled by the back of someone's head. The person's hair was blue!

"Who the hell are you, you disgusting person! Get out of here! ert!"

The man immediately turned back, "Hey, who the hell are you? Don't talk to me like that!" The man quickly shut his phone.

Yoona could not believe her eyes. "TOP? Big Bang's TOP? What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I don't know who the hell you are. What are you doing in MY van? Are you a sasaeng?"

Yoona dropped her slice of pizza to the ground.

"Ahjussi. Are you being serious right now?"

"Who are you calling Ahjussi, little girl?"

Yoona began to breathe heavily. She could not believe how rude this man was.

"I am Yoona. Yoona of SNSD. And this is MY van."

TOP was in shock. An SNSD member? She looked like she was 12. And her face was completely covered in sauce. Who would believe this was a member of Korea's National girl group?

"I am sorry, I didn't recognize you. Your face... you just... anyway this is MY van so I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Excuse me?!" Yoona was infuriated at this point.

"Just because you're a member of SNSD doesn't mean you can just break into anyone's van and try to do whatever it is you were doing back there. Younger groups these days...seriously there's no respect."

Yoona was dumbfounded. Was she really being accused of breaking and entering? She was completely speechless.

He continued. "Didn't you say you were on your way to film a drama just now? You may think you're a big shot because you got some small part in a drama, but that still doesn't excuse your behavior."

Yoona's mind went blank. She quickly reached for the slice of pizza she had dropped on the floor and picked it up over her head.

"YAH! What are you doing little girl? This is an Armani suit jacket!"

Just as Yoona was getting ready to throw the slice, the driver side door opened up. In popped Yoona's manager.

"Yoo.... Yoo... Yoona?"

Next Week: What will manager oppa do?