We're in Trouble

Misconception

Yoona was awakened the next day with a gentle shove from her roommate, Yuri.

"Yoona! You have to wake up. You're trending on Naver and Twitter." Yoona immediately sat up in bed and snatched Yuri's phone from her hands.

"Finger in' Good? Sauce Face Yoona? YURI-AH!!!!" Yoona could not believe that word had spread so quickly when the show hadn't even aired. It seems that Strong Heart let a bit of the information leak out to the press in order to draw interest to the unaired episode. Alongside her search, she found "Spank TOP." She gulped hard.

"I can't believe Hyoyeon told Leeteuk!" Yuri exclaimed, stifling laughter," She should know he's like the newspaper. Announces everything you tell him!"

Yoona wasn't mad at Hyoyeon. In fact, it was her fault for saying anything about it in the first place. She couldn't believe that the entire country was talking about them at this very moment.

"OK, Yoona. Get up. I have an awesome outfit picked out for you on that chair over there. You have to get ready for filming. You know photographers are going to be on your trail on your way there, especially after your little pizza news."

Yoona was known as a fashionista by the press, but in reality it was all  Yuri. Yoona could care less for stylish clothing and her managers would be happy if she could at least match an outfit. But now that all the attention was on her, she needed to dress the part. The public was always scrutinizing a celebrity's "Street fashion", which was meant to be their own personal style. Yoona could not do it on her own.

She thanked Yuri, got dressed, and was on her way to her filming site. Her manager would not talk to her the entire way there.

"Dong Wook-ah!" She called out his name, adding a little bit of aegyo for dramatic effect. "Oppa! Talk to me!"

"Yoona, I tell you to watch your image and stop eating junk food, and what do you do? Get caught by Big Bang eating pizza?"

"OPPA! It wasn't my fault! He's the one who got into our van."

Yoona's manager and publicists had been working overtime in order to spin the pizza incident into something cute and endearing. They had been communicating with the Korean FDA marketing department all morning.

"That's enough. You shouldn't have been risking it in the first place." Dong Wook's face softened. "I'm sorry, Yoona. I just care about you. Now make sure you eat a lot of healthy things today. Take a bunch of spinach leaves out of your pocket and just start munching them in front of your co-stars."

Yoona giggled. "Oppa! Like I'm really going to do that."

Yoona went into her dressing room and her stylists got to work once again. While almost nodding off to sleep, Yoona felt a strong tug on her ponytail. She looked up and saw that it was her co-star, Lee Min Ho, tugging at her hair. He smiled widely. Today he was dressed a white dress shirt with stylish gray slacks. His hair was styled perfectly and he smelled divine. He was ready to play the part of the chaebol in their drama.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to startle you. You seem to be falling asleep."

Yoona smiled. "I wasn't expecting to see you there."

Lee Min Ho beckoned the stylist closer to him and whispered something in her ear. She put down her styling tools and walked out of the room, softly shutting the door behind her. Min Ho reached into the bag he had at his side and pulled out a small styrofoam box. Yoona studied it curiously. He opened the box to reveal two steaming hot slices of pepperoni pizza. She suddenly looked up at him and scowled.

"No, no, no," he began," I don't mean to offend you. I actually find it cute that you like to eat pizza. I love pizza. I wanted to share a slice with you before we start filming."

Yoona could only look up and smile as her hunger began to take over. She rubbed her hands together. "Well, let's get this party started before we get caught!"

The two of them laughed together as they devoured their slices. A bit of sauce began to trickle down Yoona's chin, but Min Ho quickly caught it with a napkin before it fell on her outfit. She stared at him blankly.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to get dirty. That... was a bit out of line." He began to stuff the napkin into his pocket.

"It's ok," she beamed at him,"You saved me from getting scolded pretty bad!"

She was suprised at how comfortable she was around her co-star. She had never been able to eat to her heart's content around anyone she'd known for less than a week. Love at first meal. Yoona shook her head and laughed to herself. Definitely not love. But chemistry, yes.

Lee Min Ho stared back at her with a puzzled look. She hadn't realized he was still beside her.

"Just keep eating before I finish that slice for you," Yoona warned. The two giggled hysterically as Min Ho finished off his piece of pizza.

Back at TOP's apartment, he was still scrolling the naver search results on his iPad for "Spank TOP." He had called In Na over earlier so that they could have a talk, but he did not predict that the news would be out this early. Before he could recite his explanation over again, he heard the doorbell ring. He opened the door to find his girlfriend standing there with a concerned expression. She looked absolutely gorgeous although she was dressed rather simply in a low cut T-shirt with a black cardigan layered over it and a pair of skinny jeans. She was one of those women who could make a paper bag look y.

"Are you going to let me in?" she smiled at him. He hadn't realized he'd been stuck in a daze for so long. He extended his hand out as if to say "You know the way." She walked over to his couch and had a seat. She sighed slowly.

"What am I going to do about you, Choi Seunghyun?" She slid her hand into her pocket and took out her phone. The screen lit up and she turned it towards him. It was the Strong Heart article.

"What have you been saying about us?"

TOP felt like a child who had just broken his mother's most expensive vase. His expression went soft and he sat down next to her, hands clasped over his lap.

"In Na, let me explain."

She put the phone into her bag and looked over at him, ready for his explanation.

"You see... the other day when we were on the phone... at Inkigayo... someone accidentally overheard me. Ah... you know the story."

"Yes, Seunghyun. The crazy sasaeng who you didn't realize was in your van. But since when do they go to the press with details such as this? They are usually very protective of your secrets."

TOP looked down at his hands and began twisting his silver couple ring around his finger. He refused to wear it on most occasions, usually giving the excuse that he didn't want to be discovered by the fans. But in reality, he wasn't sure how serious he wanted this relationship to get. On this day, however, he made sure to put it on as soon as she agreed to see him.

"It wasn't a sasaeng."

In Na raised her eyebrows, then very calmly said "I want the truth, please." 

TOP began tapping his foot nervously. In Na caught this out of the corner of her eye and couldn't help but break her stern expression for a second. She didn't want to be angry at him, she just didn't like to be lied to.

"It was Yoona from SNSD."

Her eyes became wide. "Im Yoona? From SNSD? Seunghyun, what was she doing in your van."

"It wasn't my van."

"What were you doing in her van?"

As suprised as she sounded, he couldn't believe how calm her voice was as she asked these questions. Any other woman would've slapped him by now.

"You're not gonna believe this, In Na, but I got into the wrong van by accident. I swear I don't know that girl. I've only ever greeted her a few times backstage."

In Na sighed. "I believe you. She doesn't know we're dating, does she?"

"No. She had no idea who I was talking to."

"Well then I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're a man. A few ahjummas will raise their eyebrows, then forget about this tomorrow."

The little girl had basically told him the same thing the day before. He shook her image out of his head and focused on In Na. She put her hand over his.

"You do remember she's my co-star, right?"

"Who?"

"SNSD's Yoona. She's the lead in 'North Star'. Seunghyun, don't look at me with that puzzled expression. Did you forget all about the drama I'm filming for?"

He had. He was so absorbed in his own promotions that he had forgotten all about this drama. She was... working with that little girl? He was dumbfounded.

He slowly wrapped his arm around In Na and grabbed her hand in his. He stood up and helped her off of the couch.

"I'm sure the filming has been tiring for you. I think we need some time to relax. Just you and me."

She didn't resist. She let herself be led towards his bedroom. TOP was high fiving himself in his head. He was FINALLY going to get some action. As soon as they reached his doorway, the phone began to ring.

"Answer it."

"It's Young Bae, he can wait." He planted a soft kiss on her neck.

"Seunghyun."

"Aish. Ok." He was not pleased with Taeyang at this moment. "What do you want?"

"Hyung! I need a huge favor."

TOP rolled his eyes. Young Bae sounded desperate.

"WHAT is it?!"

"Seungri wants to hook me up with someone he goes to school with. He said she's beautiful and would be perfect for me. But I swear I can't go alone, I need a wingman."

TOP was beyond annoyed. "Young Bae! There are so many men at this company. Can't you ask one of them? What does Seungri have going on that he can't go with you?"

"Seungri has class that day. Jiyong has plans. Daesung is recording. Teddy hyung has a girlfriend. Kush hyung..."

"Ok Ok I get it!" TOP was even more insulted that he had asked every guy in YG before even thinking to call him. "Fine Young Bae, I'll do it. You're lucky I'm free tomorrow afternoon."

He hadn't realized that In Na had slipped away and returned with her purse on her shoulder, heading towards the door.

"I'll call you back."

He walked towards In Na and grabbed her hand.

She looked back and proceeded to put her black stilettos back on. "Take care of your dongsaeng. He must need you."

As she shut his door on her way out, it finally clicked inside TOP's head. He had promised to spend time with her tomorrow afternoon. It was too late to fix things. 

I'll make it up to her somehow...

Back at the SNSD dorms, Yuri had finally gotten Yoona to agree.

"I'm only going because I'm scared for you. You're crazy going to meet up somebody you don't know!"

Yuri was ecstatic. "You're the best! Let me call Seungri to tell his friend to bring someone along for you."

Yoona wasn't as excited about the blind date, but was looking forward to trying something new.