How does it feel?

Misconception

TOP stared at his reflection in the mirror and made the last few adjustments to his outfit and hair. Variety skills were not his forte, Strong Heart least of all, but he was determined to give it a shot. He was taking his buddy Se7en's place who had a family emergency. The Strong Heart producers were all too happy to take the elusive T.O.P. in his place.

"Who's gonna be on with me?" TOP had asked his manager before accepting.

"You know, the usual contestants, and a few SM artists I believe. I'm not 100% sure who they've secured."

TOP began walking down the hall to the recording studio with his story fresh in his mind.

"Just be cute," TOP told himself,"They like cute." He was beyond nervous. As he stepped onto the set, he looked around at the mostly empty chairs, wondering who would be filling them up. Suddenly he looked towards the first row and froze completely.

No, it can't be. That little girl. What is she doing here? He didn't realize he had been dead on staring until he suddenly found her looking straight back at him. He quickly broke the stare and walked over to his assigned seat. His face began to feel warm and all the anger he had felt the night before immediately returned.

My night with In Na. Completely ruined because of this chick. Not only was he beyond humiliated by his little mistake, but on top of that, In Na had heard the girl screaming "ERT!" like a madwoman over the phone. What else would his girlfriend assume about the situation? He wasn't exactly the faithful type, but this girl made him sound like an abusive creep or something. In Na was not pleased.

While he was busy raging over his current situation, he hadn't noticed that the seats were already filled up. He acknowledged the sunbaes that were seated at either side of him, and looked straight into the back of the Yoona's head. No one has seen your angry side. Just keep calm for this broadcast.

TOP got through the small talk perfectly fine and sat through a few stories. He even got through Yoona's story without making any ugly faces. However, he cringed through the obnoxious flirting between her and Lee Seung Gi. Geez, this girl just lays it on thick for attention.

It was finally time for TOP to tell his Strong Heart story. He had prepared an adorable story about how he asked out his pre-school girlfriend and kissed her in front of his mother. This naturally led to more dating talk, which he was prepared for. What he wasn't prepared for was someone unexpectedly butting into the conversation.

"So TOP, I'm sure all the women in Korea want to know what type you usually go for." Seunggi had asked the classic question that TOP had been bombarded with hundreds of times before. He had his answer down to a science.

"Well, I like a girl that's kind, elegant and has good manners." Safe answer. But not entertaining.

"Oh yeah," Lee Seunggi followed up the question,"I hear you like noonas."

TOP immediately broke out his childish smile and was ready to answer when Leeteuk interrupted."Oh yes, he likes noonas alright."

TOP cleared his throat. What was going on here? He had only greeted this clown a few times before in his life. Why was he answering the question for him?

The host broke out his most devilish smile. "Ladies and gentleman, our Leeteuk has something to tell us about TOP-ssi." TOP could only smile and wipe a bit of sweat that was accumulating on his forehead. He immediately turned to face the Super Junior member who could only smile nervously and look ahead.

"Well, word on the street is that he likes getting spanked by noonas when he's a bad boy." The entire panel broke out into laughter. TOP wore a bewildered expression on his face, and by the time he was able to get ahold of himself, it had already looked much too obvious.

"Ah, Top-ssi! That's how u like it, huh? Noonas, you know what to do."

He tried to deny the statement and chuckle along, but the damage had been done. He burned an imaginary hole into the back of Yoona's head. He couldn't believe she could be cruel enough to spread such a rumor about his private life. Who else could it have been? He was ready to kill her. He was getting ready for all the ridicule from his hyungs, "noona spanking TOP" being first on naver searches in a few hours, and of course not getting any from his girlfriend AGAIN.

I wish I could look that little girl in the eye at this moment, he thought to himself. But all he could see was Yoona's back, stiff and straight as ever. Did she know what she had done? She's not the only one who can play games. Luckily for TOP, he got the perfect opportunity for a little revenge.

The topic had somehow gotten on food and Jung Juri tried getting laughs from the audience with a little anecdote about how she stuffs her face with anything in sight when she's really hungry. Lee Seung Gi then turned to Yoona to ask about her eating habits.

"Yoona, you're so beautiful and thin. On top of that, you were recently selected as the national ambassador of nutrition. I know our nation's ideal type would never stuff her face in the same way Jung Juri would."

National ambassador of Nutrition? The same girl that was caught literally red handed, with tomato sauce practically dripping from her chin? Oh HELL no.

"Actually, you'd be suprised." TOP suprised himself by butting into the conversation. It being TOP from Big Bang, naturally the entire audience ooh'ed and aah'ed as the panel turned its attention to him. Yoona looked back with a smile, but her eyes had a look of desperation in them. He had this girl cornered.

"TOP-ssi. You are friends with Yoona from SNSD?" Seung Gi was ready to get a good story out of him.

"I've only been introduced to SNSD a few times, but I do remember walking past their dressing room the other day. I would have never guessed she was the ambassador of nutrition. She was eating an entire pepperoni pizza to herself. I never thought I'd see a SNSD member covered in tomato sauce before."

The crowd went hysterical and Yoona herself was chuckling, her head flying back and wide open. TOP could not believe she was laughing so heartily in a situation like this.

"Yoona, what is your response?"

"Well, the pizza was Sooyoung's." Yoona began,"All the members know how healthy I eat, so usually they try not to eat these things in front of me out of courtesy. But we hadn't eaten all day due to our schedules, and being as hungry as I was, I devoured one of the slices as if it was the last piece of food I'd ever see." She flashed a smile and giggled.

THIS. LITTLE. LIAR. TOP could not believe how easily she had fabricated a story in order to garner sympathy from the audience. The hosts simply began to joke back and forth about the pizza and how sad it was that the ambassador of nutrition had to resort to eating a slice out of hunger.

"Ah yes, she must've not eaten for that entire week." TOP couldn't lose. He continued,"She was just sitting there all the grease off of her fingers and getting sauce everywhere. I just never thought I'd see an SNSD member eating that way. It was funny."

Yoona was impossible to read. She really knew what she was doing as he could not detect one bit of anger in her reactions. But he was sure he had hit a nerve. The rest of the comedians cracked jokes about Yoona's pizza fiasco and eventually they moved on. The show ended and TOP was so overjoyed with his revenge, he had almost forgotten about the "spanking" incident. He walked back into his dressing room and began removing his jacket when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find the last face he wanted to see that day.

Yoona was fuming. "Who do you think you are making up some story about seeing me backstage?"

"Making up?!" Top countered,"Who was making things up? I saw you eating pizza in the van. What about you? What is your labelmate going around telling stories about me for? Who on Earth told him about my noona?" TOP hadn't realized even realized he had begun shouting.

"Oh you think I told him? You... you knew this pizza story would hurt my image and you did it on purpose!"

TOP smirked. "Are you serious right now? I have just as much of a right to be angry. Even more than you. How am I going to explain this to my family? You were just caught sauce off of your fingers. What does it matter?"

"You're so inconsiderate. I can't lose my position as ambassador of nutrition. You... you're a man. No one cares that you're a ert behind closed doors. Everyone will soon forget about this. But I will lose something important. It's the first time I've gotten officially recognized. My mom was so proud when she heard I won this recognition from the President--" she trailed off in the middle of her sentence.

TOP looked back at her as she glanced towards the ground. The guilt was beginning to eat away at his heart. But he wouldn't let that show.

"Look, I don't care what your story is. You've got to learn to be more discreet about the things you hear. Just... get out of my dressing room. I have to go."

Yoona stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. TOP did feel guilty, but not enough to apologize. What she did was also wrong, he reasoned.

Yoona sulked throughout the entire ride home and when she finally reached her dorm, she wouldn't talk to anyone.

"Yoona, what's wrong?" Yuri had just gotten back from the gym and was putting her things away in their room.

"I NEVER want to talk to that man again in my LIFE!!"