You fainted

The greatest gift of god.

 

“Split up and look for her.” Hyunseung said. They nodded.

 

You’re walking at the park while wiping your tears. You sat down because  you felt tired. *How should I‘m going to get rid of this. Hope I could easily move on. * you thought

 

Jeongmin and Youngmin looking for you at the Mansion. While Hyunseong look at the Garden. Donghyun at the school. Minwoo at the whole village. Kwangmin headed towards the park.

 

“Cheonsa!” Kwangmin shouted.

 

You looked who shouted.  “Kwangmin-ah!.” you blurted and you quickly stood up. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you fainted.

 

“Aigoo!..Cheonsa!” he yelled and quickly catch you before you fell. “Kyahh! Thank god I caught her. Hoo! ” Kwangmin muttered. He held you like a princess and went home.

 

“Kyahh! What happened to her.” Minwoo curiously asked.

 

“Is she okay!?.” Youngmin added.

 

“ I thought she blocked out because of her tiredyness.” Hyunseong smirked.

 

“It‘s because she ran and ran  until she had already escape to them.” Jeongmin added.

 

“You should lay her down here at the bed.” Donghyun offered.

 

Your mother came. “Oh what’s happen to my daughter. Is she okay!?.” she said.

 

“She got unconscious noona, but nothing to worry about, just relax and wait for her to wake up.” Kwangmin said politely.

 

“Okay! Thanks.” your mom nodded.

 

Hyunseung help your mom to sat on the sofa. Then Jeongmin get a glass of water for her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the B1A4 meeting spot.

 

“I didn‘t expect she would do that.” Cnu said.

 

“Anyways what is her purposed? Why did she do that.” Jinyoung added.

 

“We both don’t know.” Sandeul said.

 

“AHH! Why did I do that to her.! How did I hurt the one who I really love. IMMA  BIG DOOMED!.” Baro pouted and blaming himself.

 

“We also should say sorry to her. ” Jinyoung smirked.

 

“But how?.” Cnu asked.

 

“We should go and see her.” Gongchan said.

 

“How about the boys with her.?” Sandeul asked.

 

“Just don’t mind them we’re just going to apologize not to hurt her again.”  Baro sobbed.

 

“What if she refuse to see us.?” Jinyoung added.

 

“Well that‘s the real problem.” Gongchan said.

 

“Maybe I should talked to her.” Jinyoung offered.

 

“Yeah, maybe she couldn‘t refuse you.” Cnu agreed.

 

“ I doubt.” Gongchan disagreed. Jinyoung shook his head “But I’m not sure of it.”

 

“Kyahhhhh!. I still don’t forgive myself. I wanna say sorry to her. What should we‘re going to do.!” He mumbled.

 

“Okay! We were going to apologize to her. That‘s a deal.” Cnu said.

 

They nodded “Okay!”